Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
I saw some posts about Abhi and baby truth and what'll happen when he knows.  I don't know why, but story has taken a turn away from Tanu exposure. 

I feel when mugambo came back it was about proving about the villains /baby truth and get Abhi's appreciation. They built this whole drama about proof, etc so Pragya went on this looong mission. CV's ended that with the bhoot video and changed the focus away from baby truth to pranu challenge. 

Pranu challenge was about who wins Abhi. Through the divorce, signature, and drunk Pragya mini track, Pragya won Abhi. So in a way Pragya supporting Abhi through his decision to divorce Pragya and get married to Tanu was supposed to be outing herself as fuggy.

Stopping tabhi wedding was Pragya's way of telling Abhi she loves him and she is fuggy. Now that he knows that, he'll piece together the puzzle and realize if she's back in his life, then Tanu and baby are not his headache.

Interesting taaliya are planning to hurt Pragya and Tanu is not screeching about baby responsibility. I'm guessing Tanu may ask for some property or a share for the baby. I'm hoping Pragya will tell him the truth now. She should! Once he knows, then Tanu is gone.

Mon May 2 epi                      Why is the story moving so fast now?  Good episode

A lot happened in today's epi.

Taaliya are stunned at their loss. Abhi is relieved. Abhi giving Tanu the gadbhandan was symbolic. That's it. No relationship between them anymore. Yay!

So Akash and Purab went to replace Tanu's real divorce with their fake papers with Tanu's signature. This is all too rushed. From Abhi storming in last week to Pragya stopping the wedding - in 5-6 epis story moved more than the last 3 months!! What's going on?

All this talk about rab ne bana di Jodi and Pragya saying she won't leave Abhi even if he wants her to is sounding ominous. All their talk about grand Tanu exposure is just talk. It'll be a small affair, if at all. 

Nikhil - taaliyakhil alliance is breaking apart. Nikhil says he'll go back to Pragya. And taaliya are ok with that? Somehow, this baby is a low priority to everyone! Nikhil may crawl back to Pragya and ask for money to expose Tanu. 

I want Neel to tell Abhi and Pragya about kidnapping, and send taaliya to jail. So is Neel going to help Pragya more than harm her?  IDK. I think this will be an interesting twist. I'd love it if Nikhil and Neel went against Taaliya.

And Pragzy, can't you just kick Tanu out of MM? She wants to turn their own plan against them. Now all Pragya has to do is tell Abhi. No need to prove. Why does Pragya have to still continue her maksat now? I'd love to see Pragya more personal and real with Abhi.

Best thing is Abhi knows mugambo is Fuggy. πŸ‘He knows she loves him. He finally knows he's her weakness. And she knows he knows.  OMG! What a relief! A big kiss for you, Abhi! No, not for romance, bro. FOR FINALLY GETTING IT!⭐️ Jesus, guy, you should have realized this on day 2 after mugambo arrived. You tortured us with your taunts about Pragzy. 😑 Anyway, you got it! All good now.πŸ˜†

I thought Abhi finding out about mugambo was rushed and sudden. Changing the story from Tanu grand exposure to stopping tabhi wedding is a sign we won't see Abhi mad at Pragya or the team. Especially after today's epi. That could mean there may not be a separation.  But could be misleading. I think we just kicked off the next track.  

Rushed epi, but good episode.

Monday, May 2 epi Abhigya scene

Abhi is back to testing her if she loves him. KKB writers are big on proof for everything??πŸ˜•

I was wondering why batting your eyelids is proof she loves him. Because usually it's the opposite. This sneaky couple! He tricked her and she tricked him back but he got his answer. I liked how CV's played this Cool. 

Very nicely and creatively directed scene. I guess because Pragya is tight lipped about her projects, he tries to get her confession in other ways. I liked Abhi's lines - Whatever you try to hide from me shows in your eyes. I know I'm your weakness. Romantic Abhi and the love in his voice - this we never got to see so far. Tisha were superb.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Robin's entry cracked me up.  Worst timing! Abhi ran to hide in the closet.πŸ˜†  After Robin left, I loved how Pragya turned the situation around. Somewhat risque content for a prime time family soap.😲 She's a tease!! And a flirt. Wow, a coy Pragya and flirty Pragya back to back. Pragya proved she's the rockstar's bigger weakness. They really are each other's weakness.πŸ˜†

Story is getting old with aloof Pragya playing hard to get for her own reasons and Abhi having to find out. Who cares about her maksat now? I don't want her to say something cruel tomorrow just to keep him off. Have a heart girl! ❀️ The man you love is more important than his enemies! She doesn't want Abhi to know she loves him because she has some projects to save him because she loves him. Yeah, she's going in circles!πŸ˜•

Precap - Good boy. It's not mugambo or fuggy. It's his wife getting him coffee. FINALLY HE GOT IT!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Pragya, just tell him! Don't give him the runaround. Good epi.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
Watching now!

LOL what is this? tabhi confrontation in wedding clothes? has he got something to be mad at her about?

what uss raat ki plan kiya tha? what was abhi's plan that night?

lol i am enjoying this tabhi fight actually.

what is this room???? it is neither tanu's old room nor aaliya's. kiske hai yeh black and white room?

"i'm very upset issliye main yeh aaye tumhe daat raha hoon" - ... i need one of nainu's reaction gifs. i cannot express in words what this line makes me feel. like are you kidding me and why would anyone put up with this and are you a man or a cartoon.

but, i mean. all things considered, it's a very light infraction when weighed against the list of bizarre abhi moments. best NOT to stop and think about it. move on, move on, the only way to bear this bro is to move. the. hell. on. from 97.5846% of what he says at any given time.
no but i am REALLY enjoying this fight. this feels like a real couple fight.

except the part where abhi just collapses at the end and says 'yes go rest'

whereas sriti looks aged in bridal garb, leena looks older but in a good way!! seriously i could root for her dressed like this. could want her to get her man in black. could forget she's a lying liar who manipulates about a i-still-hope-nonexistent baby

oh abhi if you're happy about your wedding breaking, why'd you come to fight with her unwanted bride about it?!! that's why this opening scene so confused me, didn't remotely expect it at all. confused.

scenes with the team gloating are good i guess, nice balance from scenes of team moping, but gloating is not good for the good guys. gloating is for baddies i am telling you.

oh wait i better rewind, purab-aakash are explaining something i didn't expect
aakash/ankit you schmexy beast!! you are too hot to be wasting away in this role. hope you land something big...AFTER kkb ;p

waise despite rewinding i still didn't understand whatever they explained about the papers. too boring don't care.

ugh daadi saying god supported them. ey don't be so gleeful daadi.

lol what tanu? you are hardly the first bride ever to have to put away her bridal clothes without getting married. prags had to do it once for tarun and once for suresh-arranged-by-abhi. aalu had to do it for purab. and those are just the would be brides in your own orbit!!
i like prags telling tanu to pack up and leave cause tanu was telling her that before

this is kinda crazy that they're saying the tabhi shaadi raasta is closed forever

pragsy you're acting like a vamp babe please stop i don't like it. just crush her like a heroine crushes crushable things. k?

saboot asli pita ki khilaf? i don't get it why would the evidence be AGAINST the father. phrasing i object to.

LOL prags is telling tanu to leave again and saying she'll destroy her. i still enjoy it.
there's our madman pacing!! he figured out she loves him!!! you son of - WHY do you need her to confess. her deeds already confessed. son, please. skip straight to the confrontation part. "babe i know you love me, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? what game are you playing with me and why are we wasting time when we could be making love?"

uff that just puts my mood off for this whole scene. it's so unnecessary. we don't need more talk about "do you love me." we need "you love me! let's clear all obstacles to our love!"

ahhh whatever i'm a curmudgeon
AS IF dad showed up from his basement den RIGHT when the abhigya romance starts so i can't properly appreciate it. ugh why didn't i feel like watching this earlier and waste my time with other shows when dad was busy.

gosh i wish i could fast forward to the time when i've already seen this scene and got irritated with it, so i can watch it a second time and like it better

i think abhi is saying good insightful stuff but i'm too annoyed to follow it

"tumhare kamzori jo hai...main hoon, na?"

OH MY GODDD πŸ‘