Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Chala gaya? girl there's a cockroach in your house please don't be so zen...oh wait you're the same girl who has tolerated worse parasites for much longer I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU
-mina- thumbnail
PRAGYA IS A GOLDEN MOTH

hello pretty moth girl
-mina- thumbnail
abhi referring to that first night should please me BUT IT DOES NOT because W*F bro, "when you were going to commit suicide" is so wrongheaded there's no excuse. not only did she tell you then, you now KNOW HER BETTER. the only time she even got close to suicide was when you were playing pressure games with her life to gather evidence.

and no, i do not think the "short" duration of abhi's MMS prasu shaadi stuff makes it any more acceptable. it still makes me angrier than anything pragya has done to him. she's not doing it to play. she's not doing it for her own mental satisfaction. she's not doing it with utter disregard for his life and his feelings. ...god i need to stop myself here because i could rage for ages about how wrong that was and the last thing i need right now is to hash over old reasons to be disgusted with abhi because hey hello i'm getting a boatload of fresh ones right now

i should stop watching this episode but i cannot i CANNOT i'm in a marathon i've gotta keep walking else the hounds of incompletion will be after me

(sorry if i'm not making sense)
-mina- thumbnail
what is he actually talking about. "i got lost in your eyes" - you mean that was a legitimate eyelock? there were feelings there? because i honestly - saachi - thought it was a trick of the camera and we weren't suppose to take it that way.

awww prags standing up to be hed is cute actually this is cute

HEY YOU SON OF A...sorry insulting mama mehra again for no reason. but i would just like to say that THIS FELLOW picked her up JUST LIKE THIS to play more of his DISGUSTING PRESSURE GAMES very recently (let's do what husbands and wives do etc)

also that's it he lifts her and puts her back down after 5 seconds? THIS SCENE IS SO WEIRD

and oh my god it just got weirder with this sindoor thing oh my god i am going to be incoherent such upset feels i have right now
-mina- thumbnail
THIS IS NONSENSE

THIS IS NOT HOW LIFE WORKS

you cannot bring back the jewelery store like this the narrative is all wrong

STOP IT YOU ARE TELLING STORIES WRONG CVS I HATE YOU
-mina- thumbnail
excuse me what? is he just handing her stuff? i would understand - be outraged but understand - if he wanted to apply kumkum once more, if he tied her MS again. but handing this back to  her like this? this feelings like him erasing her from her life. maybe that's not what he's doing but that's what it looks like to me. giving her back these things that he once had to ceremonially give her. 
-mina- thumbnail
shaadi ka joda...!? ABHI WHAT

WHAT

WHAT EVEN IS ANYTHING WHAT LEGITIMATELY WHAT

nothing makes sense i give up this episode is not written for anyone who has watched 553 episodes in sequence this is written for people who are freshly tuning in and don't know much history

BECAUSE THIS

IS NOT

HOW NARRATIVE

WORKS
-mina- thumbnail
yo people what do you mean 'koi raasta nahin hai shaadi rokne ka'

SIMPLE SEEDHA RAASTA

SHORTCUT

tell abhi something

tell him ANYTHING

it will delay the marriage

and tanu finding another mahurat does not mean it's INEVITABLE for him to marry her at this one

LIKE I MEAN HELLO COME ON
-mina- thumbnail
ok so abhi has to give pragya hope that he's still winnable and then pragya will start fighting for him again

yes that is true daadi that is how pragya works well done A+ in mechanics

oh god save me i actually like this sleeping across from each other and looking at each other. it's actually kind of exquisite.

WHY IS PRAGS ON THE COUCH DISLIKE
-mina- thumbnail
HAPPY WEDDING DAY TANUUU

lol OMG NIKKUUU niceee american accent schmexy that song inspires hearts in my eyes like that whatsapp emoji 😆

and i was saying happy wedding day tanu before niks even started singing lol