Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

I'm giving 50-50 chance they won't split up. Mostly now that new BB actress quit KKB and went with another show what else are they gonna show?? They won't be divorced either. So...:))!

Was she ever really in the serial?  She had a couple of episodes, maybe, then disappeared.  I just don't see how they'd resurrect BB again.  Maybe they could do Purab's exit by having him get a call from his native place that BB showed up there, and get him to leave.  Then the CVs can make Aliya Pragya's permanent nemesis, and get rid of Tanu.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, finally caught up w/ the last few episodes.

I liked Monday's episode for one major reason: Abhi has stumbled upon facts that can only make him suspicious of Nikhil, for starters, and probably Taliya as things unfold.  He turned up at the lawyer's office and stumbled upon quite a bit: Tanu, who was trying to dissuade him from joining her for ice cream, and then the document that had Nikhil earning a 30% commission on everything he did.  The exculpatory evidence that he stumbled upon didn't do any damage to Pragya's cause, since it told him nothing about Pragya's being in cahoots w/ Purab, Akash, Dadi, Rachu, et al.  But it did give him enough reasons to suspect Nikhil, who he said he'd contact him later, and Tanu, who was there when she told him she was out to get ice cream.

Aliya & Nikhil's confrontation was sprinkles on the ice cream.  I don't know whether others see it that way, but I saw it as an inkling of how things will unfold.  Nikhil now hates Aliya and is likely to sabotage her plans, not just Tanu's.  Aliya tried to sell him on supporting Tanu's marriage, but Nikhil's chances of getting anything are zilch, thanks to Abhi actually reading what was in the documents that Purab was trying to burgle.  Since he has both a greed for the cash, and an emotional attachment to his baby, and is currently getting neither, it makes more sense for him to betray Tanu in the hopes that he'll at least get his baby, if not its mom.

Also, I'm not getting where Tanu's threats to Pragya come from.  If Abhi & Tanu marry, Pragya just has to turn them  both out of the house, since the property papers are still in her name: all Pragya signed was the divorce.  In fact, if she is willing to risk Abhi being temporarily married to Tanu for some time b4 he discovers the truth about her, that would  be a good plan to execute.  Let them marry, kick them both out of the house (w/o getting emotional about Abhi's comfort), and then let Abhi see for himself how much Tanu is willing to suffer for him.  Even if Tanu doesn't budge, Nikhil, who would now be getting squat, would have more reasons to expose everything to Abhi.  And Aliya?  She wants to ruin Abhi, but once he's out, Pragya has no reason to keep her in either, since it would be her decision and her decision alone.  She could turn Aliya not into the outhouse but into the streets.  Seriously, I'm tired of Pragya putting up w/ their empty threats.

Also, I think that in the background, Abhi is gathering information.  He's already threatened the lawyer, and I find it inconceivable that the lawyer will risk his job/client over the privacy of a family member of the client.  He's bound to tell Abhi that Tanu & Aliya are behind this.  And Nikhil.  Also, he's asked Nikhil to see him later.  Nikhil has to recognize w/ all this that the game is up, and told Abhi all.  I think Abhi knows all that at least from Taliya's side, and may even have therefore figured out Pragya, Dadi, Purab, Rakash, et al.  If one fits that into a template of what Abhi is doing, it all makes sense.  He is setting Tanu up for a major disappointment, where he'll at a time & place of his choosing, blow her cover.  Also, he's annoyed at having been kept in the dark by Pragya & all, and has therefore chosen to torment them as well.  He's probably already got all the facts from Nikhil & the lawyer, and it's just a question of throwing it in Taliya's face.

I liked Raj resurfacing last night & making it clear to Taliya that he's taking no sides.  In fact, I think he's taking Abhi's side, and would probably help him in hunting down Taliya.

Other thing - I don't think this track will drag on for the whole IPL - this is the time they can expose things and move on to the next track, where maybe just Aliya is the villain and Takhil are married & behind bars.
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review Vrish ... 
have many doubts and u gave a perfect explanation to all of them... 

now after reading ur review even i started think tat ~Abhi might be upto something in the BG.. but we might not knw abt it until the exposure..

and i agree with u as u said Nikhil might tell ~Abhi things n make a deal with him... coz now Nikhil is in trouble n he knw tat Taaliya ditched him.. 

lets w8 n see how things will turn out.. 
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Tonights Episode 4/27!-GIF Edition

Its not comment-worthy. So only gifs: 

HOW TAALIYAH SAW THEMSELVES TAUNTING PRAGYA SCENE:

(Pragz=Ranbir)

HOW WE SAW TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ SCENE: 

(This is specifically Sowmzz after her reaction on the AT, LOL) 

HOW PRAGZ SAW HERSELF GETTING TAUNTED BY TAALIYAH:

NOTE: Sriti still managed to look hot during that otherwise never-ending scene. 

HOW DAADI SECRETLY FEELS ABOUT TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ AND THE TABHI MARRIAGE

ABHIRAB SCENE:
No ones truthful. If Purab was honest with Abhi, it'd be more meaningful. 

Same precap. PRAGZ, SAY NO TO HIS OFFER OF CARRYING YOU! (Though the Abhigya shipper in me wants to see it happen at the same time)

The only good thing about he episode was that when villians are given a whole episode to trash the leads and boast about their awesomeness...you know Pragz is about to win in some big way. Its sad, but thats how Pragz always wins...after getting humiliated to no extent. 

Just stay ever so patient as you already are. And a HUGE hug for everyone, because I know this track is wearing all of us down. 

They'll be together someday, 😳
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
Space-Creation thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today's ep: upsetting 😵
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Alia is back, I was expecting some things diffrents, but nothing interesting 
TaAliya and pragya scene I miss the words, just ignore , nothing new 

Purab abhi, good line purab and interesting question 
Purab : why did you not inform me before taking such an important decision? 

He asks abhi  listen his heart . Confused
Good purab but had to give this advice before, when you knew the truth .
If only he listen to his heart a year back, we would not be here to undergro his drama
 During his declaration of love, he said he will go look for pragya on the moon if necessary bla bla, 
God it back in his house, in his room before his eyes. 
But our hero has not seized his chance, 
He prefers to take responsability for a baby he not knows when, how, where ,  it was designed Angry

Pragya my sweet 
Where have you left your fighting style? 
You have lost a lot for abandoned halfway 
Forgot TaAliya 

Sriti was spectacular in the emotional scene 
Great job pragya 👏
Edited by kratikamonange - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same things are happening from August 2015!
By this time Tanu should be nine month pregnant!

Bravo Ekta to stretch this Tanu's pregnancy track for nine long month 👏 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

Awww Nainu ... Ur always spot on catching my reactions 😆🤗

M not going to waste my time or energy on today's episode.. It's just utterly Rubbish...
But my heart wen out for Abhi n Pragya wen they were crying n Bolna was playing...

I had a deh ja vu today... Felt like today's episode is exact same as the episode wer Aliya got the property papers on her name and taunted Pragya n asked Tanu to pack Pragyas bags n gave her time till morning to leave the house... But what happened next morning?? Tadaaa ... 

This is exactly what happened I today's episode... Taaliya taunted Pragya n gave her time... I.e 12hrs... And they ll get slap in their faces and the wedding won't happen... 

Sooo many similarities from tat to this...

After Aliya confrontation we had ABHIGYA crying scene n later talking sweetly..

N after today's taunting n all we ll have an ABHIGYA scene tomorrow(which m not going to like at this point of time) ..

Soo much Xerox ... EK please get some new writers... How many times will they filter these... 

🤢

Overall a BAKWAAS episode... 
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening/morning! 
Todays' episode is total rubbish. Should I waste my energy writing about it? I will, for therapeutic purposes. 

Pragya, our hearts went out for you today. You are totally broken. We agree from your perspective, there is nobody that you can truly call your own😭. What a sad state to be in🤢.  Purab, Akash and Rachu have your best intentions at heart. But agree, these are not people that can truly comfort you. You said that your husband is getting married even before the divorce process is complete, who should you fight for? What kind of a relationship is this that breaks with one signature, you said. 💔You touched something deep inside us today😭. But cute girl, here is our advice to you...1. Tell the man the truth NOW, no more time to waste. 2. Don't stop the wedding on a technicality 3. Don't listen to that dangerous Dadi 4. Don't let Abhi lift you in his arms😲without sorting himself out. Here is a big hug, Pragya. ❤️

Abhi, you reverted back to moping, lethargic, self-indulgent Abhi again. 🤢. Is it not your responsibility to tell Pragya about this impending marriage of yours like in less than 12hrs. ? You told your friend, cousin and Dadi, Twitch's parents about it. 😡😡Especially when you are so repentent about taking signatures for the divorce and you are not estranged with her? Did you not think that would be the right thing to do? Since when is it right to have a Twitch talk to a wife that she is taking over her place and husband?😡 Man, what planet are you from? Did you think that the Twitch will be cordial and gentle to Pragya when she delivers this message?👎🏼😡 Yesterday you were sitting on your bed and giving us sad expressions, today nowhere in the bedroom when Pragya was getting raked on hot coals.  Agreed, we understand that you are being twirled by the Twitch, but did your humanity also take a hike? Good going, buddy, mope around now that you are very late in listening to your heart. Just laze around till that ship sails away, and then you can cry some more😡😡 Bah and Bah... You have the gall to ask this broken girl if you can lift her in your arms😡?  Why? Then what ? She is not interested, so forget about it. 

Dadi, shove your advice and bhashan. One more time we hear about 'imtihan and himmat ', it is not going to be pretty😡😡. What do you mean by " Abhi is yours till he marries the Twitch"?😡😡😡Did you realize the yuckiness of this statement? You are ruining a sweet hearted girl, YOU tell the truth to your grandson NOW😡

Purab, you touched upon some emotional points today. But are you also thinking what we are thinking? What about you telling the truth to your BFF? Yelling at him will not solve anything, he has his reasons for what he is doing, give him a reason to not marry the Twitch. He is on a collision course, buddy, is it not your responsibility to stop this madness?? 😲😲

No words for others ( Taaliya, writers ). 

I hope we are in for something big and good, for putting up with the crap everyday. But I don't see it coming. 

That is it for now from me. 
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naina-

Its not comment-worthy. So only gifs: 

HOW TAALIYAH SAW THEMSELVES TAUNTING PRAGYA SCENE:

(Pragz=Ranbir)

HOW PRAGZ SAW HERSELF GETTING TAUNTED BY TAALIYAH:

NOTE: Sriti still managed to look hot during that otherwise never-ending scene. 

HOW DAADI SECRETLY FEELS ABOUT TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ AND THE TABHI MARRIAGE

ABHIRAB SCENE:
No ones truthful. If Purab was honest with Abhi, it'd be more meaningful. 

Same precap. PRAGZ, SAY NO TO HIS OFFER OF CARRYING YOU! (Though the Abhigya shipper in me wants to see it happen at the same time)

The only good thing about he episode was that when villians are given a whole episode to trash the leads and boast about their awesomeness...you know Pragz is about to win in some big way. Its sad, but thats how Pragz always wins...after getting humiliated to no extent. 

Just stay ever so patient as you already are. And a HUGE hug for everyone, because I know this track is wearing all of us down. 

They'll be together someday, 😳

Perfect reactions, Nainu. Yes, you don't need words.