Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ALSO what's tanu's deal saying in front of prakash that her baby is nikhil's and aalu is in with her plans...SLOPPY 
-mina- thumbnail
"Aaliya Mehra ke samne kisi dhamki dene ki ijazat nahin hai"

THAT'S LIKE A BOSS

but i thought she had been de-mehra'd? she's claiming the last name again ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-mina- thumbnail
"i am ready to marry for this baby we shall marry tomorrow" CONGRATULATIONS ABHI AND WRITERS finally reaching the obvious twist in the story after a year DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT good bloody job
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Monday April 25 epi                         Abhi erupts today - Enjoyable epi  

Whoever it was that called Abhi, thank you! Maybe the inspector. Or Aliya. Abhi saved us from Tanu's torture.

At the perfect moment and in perfect style Abhi stormed in to save Pragya from making a promise to not stop Tabhi wedding. And saved Akash and Purab from going to jail. And found out that Nikhil's 30% deal off of Abhi's work. And called the commissioner and stopped the inspector from arresting. And got the lawyer in trouble for legalizing deals not approved by him. Why this sudden uprising??

Yeah, well, I wish Pragzy had such luck. I'd loved to see her go boom, boom, boom, and dishum, dishum and get the bad guys. God knows she tried. TBH, after these painful 8 months, I'm A-OK with anyone who can move the story forward. Janki, Robin, dhobiwalla, doodhwalla - I don't care. If it's Abhi, even better. Lately the show had an overdose of estrogen (no offense, girls).  Today the show got a much needed shot of testosterone! Finally the male lead came alive. Dunno if he'll stay this way.

Seriously, it's high time Abhi got center stage in the story. I've always felt baby truth is Abhi's fight, not Pragya's.  He's wrongly blamed. He should be clearing his name. IDK what's up next, but I'd love to see him unravel the truth in Abhi style. 

This sudden drama about the contract and not divorce concerns me. How did contract and divorce papers get mixed up? They are 2 different lawyers! Why didn't CV's show Purab and Akash were trying to stop the divorce? Anyways, it's good Abhi saw Nikhil's contract. That's an unexpected twist. Thank God Pragya didn't know about this contract.  Tanu can't blame Pragya.

So mistakes by Purab and Akash served well. Abhi got to know what's happening behind his back. Abhi shut everyone up. He had about 75% of lines in today episode. Kumbhkarn line was funny. Family reunion. Phantom. Poor Praggu stammered. His love for his family and Purab is deep. Abhi's drama was meant to jolt us and keep us glued. But it's going to drag again.

All this happening in lawyer's office is interesting. Now the lawyer is a witness to Tanu's open confession about baby truth. Aliya and Nikhil clash. They were never friends, just allies. Now they're turning enemies.

Precap -Abhi tells Tanu he wants to get married tomorrow. That's at least 5 episodes!! Who called you, he asks Pragya.

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Well, deceptive CV's!! 

Today's episode belonged to Abhi. For inserting himself into the story. For his fierce confrontational style. For making villains shiver in their shoes for once. For giving us hope this track will end.  But I wish he handled Nikhil and Tanu right then and there. Not later. That bothers me.

Shabir was supreme.โญ๏ธ Excellent, intelligent lines and problem solving! His dialog delivery, his voice, his facial expressions. Awesome, Shabir!๐Ÿ‘ This is his comfort zone!!

Now I worry if this is a little bone CV's threw us and it'll go back to senseless dragging again. IDK, may this is all the anger we're going to see from Abhi? Is this scene a substitute for the baby truth anger scene?? Is Abhi in danger? This better not be a teaser. Have to admit.  Today was a treat. ๐Ÿ˜†

-mina- thumbnail
LOL Prani...I forgot to mention but your review reminds me. My ultimate verdict on this episode is that it made no sense to me at all
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Wondering if it's a false alarm, Mina:)!

Why focus on Nikhil? That contract was like 2 episodes ago. Wish they went after Tanu and divorce docs. Abhi saying he'll talk to them later is like never!!
-mina- thumbnail
I just can't get over the absolute mindf---ery of the CVs actually showing Abhi turning from person to person for the truth and no one telling him anything...that's what we've been seeing all this time but they showed it so literally, so concentrated, I just...gah!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

I just can't get over the absolute mindf---ery of the CVs actually showing Abhi turning from person to person for the truth and no one telling him anything...that's what we've been seeing all this time but they showed it so literally, so concentrated, I just...gah!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am with you, Mina. I don't understand this absolute fear of Team Pragya to tell him the truth, even when he is asking. Isn't this what they wanted? Don't understand why they try to distract him and redirect him to something else. Terrible. 

@ Prani... you are scaring me. I also wondered why they didn't deal with the divorce and the Twitch today. Is Nikhil going to try to hurt Abhi or Pragya? Don't want to go there please. Is this just to drag the Twitch menace some more and will they just concentrate on getting rid of Nikhil now. ๐Ÿ˜ฒGod save us. 
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Mili, you covered so many great points๐Ÿ‘. I agree with your take on the epi!! 

Pragya,  When Abhi is asking you directly what you are hiding, aren't you supposed to tell him now? ๐Ÿ˜•Isn't your ultimate goal that he knows the truth, so why are you all uncomfortable and redirecting conversation when he is doubting and asking the right questions?  I don't like you turning back into the Mugambo mode while talking to Abhi in the car๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. 

bold - I felt Pragya should have said something about the contract. She should have looked at the document too.  She's the boss! That surprised me.  I know she wouldn't have said anything about divorce papers and and tabhi wedding, she could have said Tanu is threatening to send them to jail. 

Italics - I haven't figure out who she is. I thought she's plain Pragya now??

Purab-Aakash, both of you did OK today. Glad to see your bond with Pragya. Glad that you told Abhi upfront that you came to tell Pragya about this unfair contract, hopefully not leading up to another MU and twisting of truth by the Twitch. But again why are you all uncomfortable when Abhi is asking leading questions? This is what you wanted all along, right? 

Yeah, they both didn't have much to lose. They could have said Tanu is threatening them and Pragya. Yes, good thing Tanu can't twist this and create misunderstandings.

Good episode when we thought we should drop the show. Thank you writers, continue and  don't take us back into the dumps. 

Abhi pumped oxygen into the show for now. But I get this feeling it's an short term fix. He let the lawyer, Nikhil, and Tanu go. That tells me more drag!!