Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thank you Naina.. well said..πŸ‘
but Abhi should appreciate and support Pragya's bold nature.. fuggy was darpok.. so he should be thankful that now she is somewhat stronger and she is doing well..😊 and as you said.. tanu should be out.. and hopefully Abhi will convince her to continue to work in his office.. but i would love to see Pragya in proff avataar..πŸ˜†
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Naina, Abhi dreaming is huge. Thought of Pragya leaving is bothering him. Even more than having to marry Tanu. That should have kept him up at night - you know, the thought of marrying someone he doesn't love? He was way too emotional saying goodbye and he slipped and fell. Without her he'll fall and he's really fallen for her. The way he was searching for Pragya was funny but also shows his state of mind. CV's have done a good job trying these changes in him. She can live without him, but he can't. πŸ˜­

Hi prani 
a question 
Do you think he can not live without it? 
So why even in his dream he not prevent to go? 
I still do not understand abhi 

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsum_5

Patwari jee.. congratulations.. color changed..πŸ₯³πŸ€—

looking dangerous..πŸ˜†

Am I looking dangerous?! πŸ˜†...

Thank you Kulsum jii πŸ€—...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prani , Nadz .. Loved your reviews ..

Sat epi -- Abhi got some doubt .. Purab and Aaksh put  another set back for Pragya   πŸ˜­

Wow finally one dream from Abhi too ..and  the same or more love , same fear of separation for Pragya how he had for his fuggy ..Every time Abhi calls Pragya .. It is like honey in my ears .. He has come out of fuggy zone completely.. And really gone case now.. Racho has done a good job by reminding Pragya is still after his money .. Loved how annoyed he is to listen some thing against her and how he stopped Racho ..

Abhi searching Pragya under blanket , sofa and bed ..That seen is hilarious on out look but did not sit well with me.I felt like it faded out the intensity of his dream.. 
Thank you Prani for giving a reason for it.. that some what gives me peace.. You are always a savior when some thing disturbs me in the show..πŸ€—

Aakash calls Pragya for help disappointed me to core .. Bro you wanna help her to come out of the mess ..Is n't it .. Then you are literally messing her with more problems ..Why you guys dont think about consequences.. Same mistake done by BB and Sarla .. One lost life and other is suffering ill health .. You guys are caught doing a chorii .. Yea .. I know you wanna help Pragya and your intention is damn pure .. But the way ..dont know what to say..

Love Purab, who stopped him self from slapping that pregnant unnamed .. He is gem of human being ..πŸ‘ And love how Pragya never gets angry on any one who makes her difficulties more with their over enthusiasm ..She gets their intentions and makes herself responsible for saving them ..πŸ‘

And what gives guts to YKW to slap Purab 😑😑😑 , shout and preach on Dhoka, dosti and Abhi ??? I am fairly surprised by her guts to slap Purab and then call Abhi given that she knows that Purab knows her dirty secret .. She has no limits for her lowness and over confidence ..

Wow wow wow Abhi has got a doubt in his mind finally  .. Three ladies of the house are not at home at 2 AM and the other two ladies are chatting at this odd and sneaky hours ..

I second with Prani .. Abhi noticing Taliyah absense at same time of Pragy's absense might lead him to lawyer's office ..and his insistence to know YKW whereabouts may have some thing for us .. litlle glimpses of exposure making me happy and I am on my guess work again..

I guess Abhi will call taliyah's car driver and reach Lawyer's office .. But no one might notice him and he listens to truth but does not confront any one at the moment but play along .. Oh .. my wishful thinking ... fingers crossed .. With too much of YKW dose ..cant take any more crap ..

Enough of humiliating good people .. High time Abhi knows truth and gives some hard time to evils..

Precap :😑😑😑 I wish ..Abhi watches this from far ..  Oh .. YKW ..count your days probably on earth ..

Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Am I looking dangerous?! πŸ˜†...

Thank you Kulsum jii πŸ€—...

yes.. laal khoon me lat pat..πŸ€ͺ  
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning/ evening.
I watched yesterday's episode, I got angry with everyone on the show😑😑. 

Abhi, you are still vacillating from my standpoint. So the separation is on your subconscious to dream about it. Good, that you are showing some depth, but not for too long.  Liked that you didn't want to hear bad things about her from Rachu. πŸ‘πŸΌSo you figured out Pragya is not hiding under your bed or sofa and confirmed that she went out at an ungodly hr and wondered outwardly and inwardly if something is amissπŸ‘. You also figured out that Aliya and Twitch are missing but found out where they are. So now you want to go eat icecream? πŸ˜² How about trying to find out where Pragya is off to? I officially diagnose you with ADDπŸ˜‰. Buddy, look here is a dot, there is another one, it is not hard to draw a line and connectπŸ˜ƒ. Try it. Don't revert back and move on and be on your merry way. Don't get stuck being a comedian, you know in case you have forgotten, you are aslo the lead πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in this show.

Pragya, you look really nice in this sari and thanks for changing for us. Wasted a nice saree in confrontation with the villians. Love your heart, girlieπŸ‘, always selfless, but also feeling sad for you. Don't know how low you have to fall in front of this Twitch to get to your goal. Please, listen to me, just tell Abhi the truth and be done with it. Can't see you catering to the Twitch. πŸ˜­

Purab, loved your anger and slap to Nikhil today⭐️⭐️. But stopped yourself from giving one to tht Twitch?πŸ€”Why? I understand why, but felt she deserved it. Eventhough I don't condone violence on women, this one is an alien, so please don't hesitate if you get a chanceπŸ˜‰. Knew the plan would fail, but oh why get your punishment from the Twitch????😑. Love your and Akash's equation with Pragya.

Rachu-Dadi, Useless as always. What are you rejoicing about?😑 That Pragya is  strong??? Where did you get that idea from? You know how much of a mess she is in??😑😑 . Don't you see her agony?   Crazy people! And why are you trying not to blow your cover with Abhi? I don't understand what you lose if he knows that you are on her teamπŸ˜•. Dadi, did you not scold Abhi for cheating Pragya like 2 days ago? So now he is supposed to think that you are not on her team😑😑😑? WTH? Why??

Nikhil-Twitch, no words for you. Completely out of control 😑. Nikhil, you are bad, but very sharp. Can you turn against the Twitch again and wipe that smirk off? God, I can't tolerate this Twitch one bit now.  Pea brained alien Twitch, go on, you should call Abhi and tell him where you are and what you are doing to his love and his friend😑😑? Unless you tell him directly, our hero doesn't seem to get it. So go on, we are waiting. 

Aaliya, why do I get a feeling that you are undercover for Pragya??? We approve whole heartedly, if this is true. Look, look, the Twitch slapped Purab. Aren't you going to get mad😑😑😑. You should, you know and do something drastic.

Writers, hope you are taking us somewhere with this nonsense. Otherwise, precap is πŸ˜‘. We are ready for a resolution, like an year ago. Can we get there pronto? Please like I said before, don't bury the message soo deep that nobody gets it. Warning you guys, you will lose a lot of us if Tabhi shaadi happens, we didn't waste our time for the last one year for seeing this. 

That is it for now, not sure how I feel about the episode. AmbivalentπŸ˜•
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RAJI! Your review was SO on point! Totally agree with everything you said! 
I didn't like the episode too much either. I didnt get why Akaash/Purab decided to go along with that plan when they only end up calling Pragz for help later on. Or why Rachu and Daadi couldn't have used this opportunity to tell Abhi everything, since there was no Taaliyah or Pragya in the house. 

Plus, the precap was not as intense as it should have been. Tanu making Pragya promise to accept Tabhi's marriage was kinda childish.

Edited by Naina- - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

RAJI! Your review was SO on point! Totally agree with everything you said! 

I didn't like the episode too much either. I didnt get why Akaash/Purab decided to go along with that plan when they only end up calling Pragz for help later on. Or why Rachu and Daadi couldn't have used this opportunity to tell Abhi everything, since there was no Taaliyah or Pragya in the house. 

Plus, the precap was not as intense as it should have been. Tanu making Pragya promise to accept Tabhi's marriage was kinda childish.

Thank you Nainuu πŸ€—

I really want Cvs to makeup for everything they are showing .. It tooo much to give so much power to unnamed to boss every one around .. πŸ˜‘😑 .. 

It is disheartening less to say about it to see Pragya in problems that lead failures one after another ..😭😭
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats, Nadi!!  πŸ‘β­οΈ You've turned red.πŸ˜† 

Keep those awesome posts, pics, and gifs coming! Thanks for everything you bring to the forum.πŸ€—
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Congrats, Nadi!!  πŸ‘β­οΈ You've turned red.πŸ˜† 

Keep those awesome posts, pics, and gifs coming! Thanks for everything you bring to the forum.πŸ€—

Awww, that is sooo sweet. Thank you Pranzzz πŸ€—...

Have a great Sunday β­οΈ...