Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is the biggest naagin/naag? (Page 7)

galaxyfan IF-Dazzler
galaxyfan
galaxyfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
As always it's all about the female.  It takes two to tango. 
You can't have a naag topic without the OG naag himself: Arman Aukat Kohli 

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by rimi2983

Sangeeta left him or he left Sangeeta for Jwala gutta and then some other firang ?

That is hard to say but its kinda like KSG and Winget. At first he was careful, and as time went by he got full on cocky and after his 2nd divorce there was no stopping for Azhar.

I think women lie Sageeta destroys a man at many levels.

A smart women like Sangeeta never had kids !! How did she loose this opportunity to keep Azar on hook through kids? Its  bit puzzling.

Before Azhar, Sangeeta was in a serious relationship with Salman. She left Salman just a few days before they were to be married because Salman cheated on her. If she was really that smart/shrewd of a woman then she would have gone ahead and still married Salman and had kids with him and as you said, kept him on hook.
After she left Salman and also her career didn't work out well, I think she just married the easiest high profile guy she could find. Azhar was probably a catch because of his status in Indian cricket at that time. Don't think it was about love or anything like that for her. It was just about eventually settling down with a well to do guy. Most of these models/actresses do that.
I think not forgiving Salman might have been an ideal decision at that time but in the hindsight, I guess forgiving him would have been better than marrying an already married guy with two kids and then divorcing. She and Salman were in love and even though bollywood men cheat all the time, they do stay married. Not justifying cheating or anything, just saying that she could have kept herself away from doing all sorts of shit she did to Azhar and his family and eventually even herself she has ended up alone so far. Even these days she is almost always hanging around Salman and his family in spite of Salman cheating on her. She could have very well done the same by remaining married to him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subhs_Darling_TheBosspallavi25-Swetha-

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Okay I don't wanna talk about matters I don't know, but how is Azhar a good guy who was misguided by Sangeeta? LOL
This kind of thinking is why woman are still suppressed in the world. If a bloody man's tiny dick cannot be confined to one pussy at a time. It is his f**king fault. 100% fault.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.subhsgalaxyfanlovely_ladygrounder_Darling_Mallika-E-Bhais-Enjoyurself-

subhs Goldie
subhs
subhs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Okay I don't wanna talk about matters I don't know, but how is Azhar a good guy who was misguided by Sangeeta? LOL
This kind of thinking is why woman are still suppressed in the world. If a bloody man's tiny dick cannot be confined to one pussy at a time. It is his f**king fault. 100% fault.
+1
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

True that.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

No he isn't. I've repeated all along that the buck stops with him and it was him who screwed up big time. He couldn't keep it in his pants and wasn't thinking straight. This why he lost it all and everything he treasured is now gone. 
galaxyfan IF-Dazzler
galaxyfan
galaxyfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Thank you...
KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top