Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is the biggest naagin/naag? (Page 5)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think it would be easier just to make a list of non cheaters though it's going to be hard to find one in Bollywood. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderMinzPieanitaraniOJ6.0pallavi25.Mishh007.Mallika-E-Bhais-Swetha-

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

I hate saying this but one thing I will say about Azhar was he tried to do good to all despite his flaws. It wasnt the only one who was cheating and partying. Everyone was on it when they were overseas tour to South Africa or dubai or UK etc. But he brought his mess back to his home and got effing serious.

That's we all know mostly cricketers what they do in leisure but now most of the time wives accompany them LOL .in azhars case he got stuck badly also his flaws

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Biggest opportunist : deepika she left nihar for sidharth mallya then left mallya for biru at last RK ditched her nd she still behaves like a cynic bitch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c_Darling_fitoori_kudi

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingdumb

Biggest opportunist : deepika she left nihar for sidharth mallya then left mallya for biru at last RK ditched her nd she still behaves like a cynic bitch
Before sid,she was having affair with Ranbir and before Ranbir she was rumored of having affair with Dhoni and Yuvraj.She is total rangeeli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulabi22

That's we all know mostly cricketers what they do in leisure but now most of the time wives accompany them LOL .in azhars case he got stuck badly also his flaws

I'm my like of work I hang around with entrepreneurs and business folks. The common sentiment for the house wife's is just dont bring it home and that boys will be boys. Money can sometimes bear down over your self respect and make you do things and look the other side. It's called plausible denial. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderMallika-E-BhaisBriyanikidaig

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by JustMySelf

shilpa broke home too?ShockedConfused

Kavita Kundra and Raj Kundra has a daughter Deleena, who was born on September 9, 2006. Weeks after the birth of their daughter, Raj has ended the marriage with Kavita.

During that time, Kavita said, "Shilpa's a cultural icon in the Indian community but she's not what she appears. She can have any man she wants, there are plenty of single men. She didn't need to go after my husband." Kavita claimed that Raj Kundra used to brag in front of her that the family of Shilpa Shetty used to size him up as a potential groom for Shilpa.

After visiting Mumbai to work on a script for a month, Kavita said she found a change in Raj Kundra's behavior. Kavita has gone to stay with her parents at their home in West Bromwich for a while, during which Raj allegedly sent an SMS to her which said, "Don't bother coming back."

Raj Kundra maintained that his relationship with Kavita ended twelve months ago and has nothing to do with Shilpa Shetty. "We're just friends. I have a business relationship with Shilpa regarding her perfume", he said at that time.

poor wife
hope kundra rot in hell Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie_Darling_TheBosspallavi25-Swetha-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I have no love lost for SB and it's sad that she broke a lovely home but she made him do match fixing too??

In all fairness it wasn't just Azhar others were involved too but he was made to be an example but it does serve him right. He needed to do those short cuts in order to get quick money because they were blowing it like crazy. Though to be fair Azhar did gave half of his share to his ex wife and kids. He was a good guy who started thinking with his little head and it cost him. First his home broke apart, then career then Sangeeta left him, then his son a promising cricketer died. He had it all and he threw it all away.

@bold that is so sad..Azharuddin used to be called the best captain team India hadOuch

His son died in a Bike accident. He was driving very fast on highway.
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

I have no love lost for SB and it's sad that she broke a lovely home but she made him do match fixing too??

In all fairness it wasn't just Azhar others were involved too but he was made to be an example but it does serve him right. He needed to do those short cuts in order to get quick money because they were blowing it like crazy. Though to be fair Azhar did gave half of his share to his ex wife and kids. He was a good guy who started thinking with his little head and it cost him. First his home broke apart, then career then Sangeeta left him, then his son a promising cricketer died. He had it all and he threw it all away.

@bold that is so sad..Azharuddin used to be called the best captain team India hadOuch

His son died in a Bike accident. He was driving very fast on highway.
must be so devastating..even jagjit-chitra singh's only son died in an accidentOuch

Go to top