Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

What makes KRPKAB Different? (Page 4)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

A warm welcome to this forum. Embarrassed Your analysis on the show is spot on! Supriyaji, Shaheer, and Erica are the best thing ever happened to this show. 
Supriyaji has always been a flawless actress, her emoting style will make anyone fall for her, her charm is incredible, and there is so much softness to her, that even if she tries she can never be a vampish / bitchy saas. Ishwari definitely has a big past that she has kept hidden from everyone till date. For how long now, is the question. The same dark past might also be the reason for her insecurity when it comes to Dev's love and marriage. 

Shaheer is undoubtedly the apt choice for the complex character called Dev! The promos of him with Erica had been so captivating. The chemistry that oozed between them from that one minute promo was enough to give this show the required chance. It also spoke volumes about the show's plot line. It depicted Sona as a calm and understanding lover who awaits patiently, for the approval of their relationship by Ishwari. It depicted Dev's dilemma and his openness while confiding everything to Sona. They were beyond the normal daily show's die hard romantic leads. That's what attracted the viewers. 

Erica is freshness personified! Her character Sona brings life to the show. Her scenes not only with Dev, but with Ishwari, his other family members, and her own family is amazing. I particularly loved some of her scenes with Ishwari very much. 

What irked some of the viewers, including me, is how her characterization went for a complete toss off late, especially after depicting her as someone with huge self respect and self worth. Yes, she has subconsciously fallen for him. But that doesn't mean she has to tolerate whatever crap Dev throws into her life. The heights was when she gets insulted heavily by the Dikshit household, and still with just one whim from Dev, she readily agrees as if nothing happened. She did not even tell him off this time, which she usually does! 

Looking forward to meet and discuss with you often! :) 

Thank you Anu! Smile Word @ Supriyaji. I love the charm and softness she has about her. She's a wonderful actress and the perfect choice for such a complex role. As for Ishwari's past being the reason of her insecurity towards Dev - That's an excellent point! Insecurity almost always stems from a lack of faith and the fear of losing a person and that is clearly why Ishwari feels threatened by the prospect of Dev falling in love/ getting married. 

I loved the promos too. They were instantly captivating and yes Shaheer and Erica definitely shared the kind of chemistry in just the promos alone to give the show a chance. 

Word word word @ The promos speaking volumes about the show's plot line. I especially loved how Sona appeared to be a calm and understanding lover who awaits patiently for their relationship to attain fulfillment. That was so unique and really caught me by surprise. The maturity and the dignity in her character is a rarity in itself! Also what you said - The clear understanding between the characters despite Dev's dilemma.. how he can confide in her - its not something we get to see. I hope the story plays out with the same kind of realism and maturity as depicted in the promos. 

Erica is definitely freshness personified! I love her scenes with everyone too. Lately her scenes with Nikki are so sweet as well. I love her scenes with Ishwari too :) Both actresses do a wonderful job!

As for her character going for a toss - I think some of it can be attributed to her growing feelings for Dev. I was also surprised though that she didn't tell him off as much as she normally would have over the jodi.com fiasco. But then multiple things were happening around that time so I guess it can be excused (The black out scenes, him telling off Mami, the flowers and referring to her as a friend in his note) As for the drama with Ishwari post which she quit her job. I didn't expect her to yell at Dev because this time it wasn't his fault at all. I was just more bothered that she gave in far too easily... That was a very odd scene, the one where she meets him at the coffee place. Sketchy writing and rushed execution. However I think we can put most of our grievances aside if we consider the last few episodes and her firmness over not accepting the phone. I was relieved to see the old Sonakshi back. LOL

Thank you for your reply! Looking forward to more discussions as well! Hug

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZumSrK.

First all the character analysis about Dev,Sona,Ishwari !  So well written each thing about them in detail !Clap Hehe I love you used Sona's dialogue about Dev there !! And said he isn't like that at all. 

I agree with everything you said for all 3 ! Thumbs UpBig smile and yes the family looks real & relatable ! 

And about the love story !! Ok that's my fav part in the analysis Heart I love love love how you have written about these two ! Yeah they interact.. that makes them very likeable to watch them ! Day Dreaming You have said it all okay ? Approve 

I really love you write analysis you know Embarrassed Brings out the best Clap You're awesome at this Star

I have read others comment as well ! Sure it is the best analysis Approve (I'm not being biasedTongue)

And I enjoyed reading it Heart  You were fab like always Clap  Such great analysis with all the details. Hug I'm looking forward to read more from you!!

Big big hug Hug <- Isn't this just perfect gif for hugs hehe !! 

Ps : It took 5 mins to add IF emojis Stern Smile  its been long since i used it D'ohLOL

Zum bachcha! HugHugHugHug

Thank you so much for liking the character analyses! Big smile 

@ Love story: Hahaha glad you liked that! Thank you so much! It's very difficult to describe them.

Hahaha you are so biased! I love you loads though! 

And yes the hug emoji is my favorite too! Yeh lo HugHugHug 

And I love how you took the effort to add emojis ROFL Your reply is the most adorable one. Thank you so much once again! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishbano

Brilliant analysis.

Thank you! Smile
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndp102

Beautiful analysis Maham!! I remember you from the EHMMBH forum...your amazing work on VirMan still lives on! Welcome to the forum & can't wait for your next post on KRPKAB!! :)

Awww this made me so happy! Thank you! So kind of you to still remember my work on VirMan. Embarrassed

Will try and be more regular here... Thank you so much for reading and appreciating the write-up! Hug
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajinifaby

we need more viewers like you... lovely n wonderful analysis and appreciation... for the whole KRPKAB crew...ClapClapClap
indeed a unique show...and love u all...Big smile

Awww thank you! Glad you liked it! Hug
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Beautifully written..Smile

Thank you! Smile
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Spot on analysis!! ClapClap
I absolutely love everything about the show and is pehaps the only one I watch with soo mch dedication LOL. Sona is my favorite character, I like strong, independent and well educated female characters coz thats how it is in the real world. Erica is truly a breath of fresh air and her acting seems real and genuine.

I like the way they are building up the story. Smile

Thank you Sehar! Sona is my favorite character too! Erica's portrayal of the role is spot-on. I love the same aspects of her acting. Love the way they are building up the story as well.. The new promo is depicting a lot of angst ahead. I hope they do it justice! 
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Spot on analysis!! ClapClap
I absolutely love everything about the show and is pehaps the only one I watch with soo mch dedication LOL. Sona is my favorite character, I like strong, independent and well educated female characters coz thats how it is in the real world. Erica is truly a breath of fresh air and her acting seems real and genuine.

I like the way they are building up the story. Smile

Thank you Sehar! Sona is my favorite character too! Erica's portrayal of the role is spot-on. I love the same aspects of her acting. Love the way they are building up the story as well.. The new promo is depicting a lot of angst ahead. I hope they do it justice! 
 I agree on the new promo part, I don't want anything too filmy like Dev suddenly realizing out of thin air that he's crazily in love with her, coz that'd be unreal and quite corny. I want him to get a little human towards her after this and then I guess it'll pave the way for a love story.

Please CVs nothing too cliched, its a sincere request!!

Go to top