Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

What makes KRPKAB Different? (Page 3)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystle123

awesome analysis of this show. you really cathed the exact point of the show and characters. its nice to see such an encouraging analysis from fans. i too loved this show to  core.Smile

Thank you Krystle! I'm glad you liked it! 

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Well written post. 
So far story every character is practical and realistic. Even I liked over possessive mother Ishwari character because we definitely find such type of characters around us . 
Secondly good acting mostly by all the actors.. 

Thank you! Yes every character is very realistic and its great to see all the actors doing justice to their respective roles :)
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dupebox

Wow.. this is a beautiful review... as good as the story, cast, and the entire show itself.. thanks Maham! Enjoyed it.

Awww thank you! Glad you liked it! Hug
sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
we need more viewers like you... lovely n wonderful analysis and appreciation... for the whole KRPKAB crew...ClapClapClap
indeed a unique show...and love u all...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Excellent analysis!!ClapClapClap thank you for putting down your thoughts.
The makers have really paid attention to the characterization and it shows. There are hardly any one dimensionsl characters. Mostly grey, barring Radharani and her son. 
Also enjoying the stylistic treatment. The costumes - they are all without exception very well dressed. The sets are aesthetic. There serial has a slick, urban upmarket feel that adds to the enjoyment.
And am loving the iconoclastic quirks - Sona doesn't knows how to cook. So Ishwari ends up cooking, including for her. Sonas brother sells lingerie, and v the family is thrilled with his website.Big smile as you say warm sense of humor.
There are shades of other romances in this one. But then there are bound to be. I can bet were going to see the same stock romantic situations play out. What I'm looking forward to is the unique flavor. 
You mentioned the dance - what a spot on catch! His lambent look, tender  hold, possessive pulls, and you could see her throat drying up and confusion!!Embarrassed that's how  good Shaheer and Erica are.  
I can go on... But you've said it all. 

Thank you! And yes with the exception of Radharani and her son, there are no one-dimensional characters and that is seriously commendable. I love the costumes and the sets too. They really add to the aesthetic appeal of the show like you said. I love the quirks too! The show is definitely unique in that sense. Appreciate the makers for adding these touches and giving the show an edge over other daily soaps. 

As for shades of other romances... I find that really nice. The show doesn't just exhibit the love between a man and a woman. It explores the love between a mother & son, the love between siblings, between friends etc... In that sense the show's title really does justice to its treatment of all the relationships that surround it's characters.  

Love your description of the dance. What a splendid scene! 

Thank you for your reply, I loved reading it! Hug

tvbug2011

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Beautifully written..Smile

...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya.hp

Bang on, yaar! Especially your analysis of Erica's character, Sonakshi. Dr.Sonakshi is the perfect example of a modern, successful, young woman. She is not someone who'd back away from pronlems and be the bechari, bholi bhali ladkis who the hero has to support. She doesn't need a knight in shinning armour to support her. She is definitely independent and is open for love. She is not one of those typical heroines that go around and around the overly-used angry young man kind of hero, making him realize how fun life could be. And this is what I love the most about this serial. The characters are very real and realtable. The're someone you'd find around you. Or you could be one of them! The leads are not the typical ones. And Sonakshi is what I as a girl aim to be. Successful, confident, passionate about work and level headed. And she complements Dev very, very well. To let him see other side of things, he needs somebody like Sonakshi. Somebody he respects appreciates, admires and whose opinion he values. Perfectly written leads and potrayed to perfection by Shaheer and Erica. They look really good together! Nothing OTT!

The supporting cast is fabulous as well. There are no villains in either of their houses though mami is o the verge of becoming one. Fabulous review. Your views match with mine 99% Smile

P.S. I think Sonakshi's charcacter is dignified as well. And Erica is awesome at potraying her! I so wanted somebody to bring up this topic and you finally did!   Tongue

Thank you! Sonakshi is my favorite Big smile There is something so simple, underrated and charming about how Erica plays this character. Word to everything you said about her character. 

And yes absolutely.. these characters really appear to be people we can find around us. That's my favorite aspect of this show as well. I love how level-headed, sensible, confident Sonakshi is. The character is so grounded - a rare trait amongst female protagonists of Indian TV. I remember how surprised I was when I saw one of the promos of this show, the one where Dev says that his Mother won't say anything but he understands and she responds with "Theek hai. Main bhi kuch nai kehti, tum samaj jaana." There were so many things behind that statement - Self respect, hurt, love, understanding and all with a rare kind of dignity attached. 

She is a perfect match for Dev as you said. :) Erica and Shaheer are doing complete justice to their roles. I'm grateful to them for getting all the details right! 

Thank you for reading the review. I loved reading your response as well! Hahaha @ Sonakshi: I'm glad you could finally talk about it. Hug

Zaya.hp

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Spot on analysis!! ClapClap
I absolutely love everything about the show and is pehaps the only one I watch with soo mch dedication LOL. Sona is my favorite character, I like strong, independent and well educated female characters coz thats how it is in the real world. Erica is truly a breath of fresh air and her acting seems real and genuine.

I like the way they are building up the story. Smile

...Maham...

Go to top