Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First all the character analysis about Dev,Sona,Ishwari !  So well written each thing about them in detail !πŸ‘ Hehe I love you used Sona's dialogue about Dev there !! And said he isn't like that at all. 

I agree with everything you said for all 3 ! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ and yes the family looks real & relatable ! 

And about the love story !! Ok that's my fav part in the analysis ❀️ I love love love how you have written about these two ! Yeah they interact.. that makes them very likeable to watch them !  You have said it all okay ?  

I really love you write analysis you know 😳 Brings out the best πŸ‘ You're awesome at this β­οΈ

I have read others comment as well ! Sure it is the best analysis  (I'm not being biasedπŸ˜›)

And I enjoyed reading it ❀️  You were fab like always πŸ‘  Such great analysis with all the details. πŸ€— I'm looking forward to read more from you!!

Big big hug πŸ€— <- Isn't this just perfect gif for hugs hehe !! 

Ps : It took 5 mins to add IF emojis πŸ˜³  its been long since i used it πŸ˜†
Edited by ZumSrK. - 8 years ago
ndp102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis Maham!! I remember you from the EHMMBH forum...your amazing work on VirMan still lives on! Welcome to the forum & can't wait for your next post on KRPKAB!! :)
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ruhi07

Beautifully written.. Loved your analysis and point of view..πŸ‘πŸ‘

😊

Thank you so much! πŸ€—
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunjansinha

Very well written n apt to the point.😊

Thank you Gungan! :) I'm glad you found it to the point inspite of the length. πŸ˜†
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltelidevara

The best analysis I have ever read on KRPK.Nice to know atleast some connoisseurs are there who can relish the widely different superbly presented show that still lags behind in TRPS due to the absence of over the top ingredients we find on a regular basis. The show is mostly grounded not cinematic and artificial. The charecters look real and the credit goes to the actors who effortlessly skipped into the skin and that is half the battle won. Perfect casting is the main asset for this show and I applaud the casting team for that. It is impossible to imagine any one else in the roles be it the main protoganists or the secondary charecters.I must say Shaheer has this technique to make us believe that he is actually the Charecter he is playing and personifies it like only he can do. For me when he appeared on screen as Arjun in Rangabhumi Since then I can not identify any other actor as Arjun. Similarly Dev Dikshit is Shaheer and no one else.I am sorry I can not find fault with his dialogue delivery at all. I love his voice and the modulation ofcourse that subtlety with which he says his lines. And his smile ! Out of the world. I love his angry scenes also too much. Sorry for going overboard I know I have to appreciate others also. Especially Supriyaji.What an actress we have? Natural and spontaneous. She made Iswari look real not like some Kokilamodis or Bhabhos who look so unreal and over the Top. Her every gesture,every expression a treat to the eyes. Any one else in her place would have damaged the charecter but Supriyaji just made it so common,so realistic and believable. Erica for me also is like a breath of fresh air. She complemented Shaheer in every way.

I appreciate the make up and wardrobe of charecters that look just the way it should be. Shaheer despite playing a business Tycoon looks casual,he repeats his suits and it is perfectly fine if we take his past into consideration. He might have been indifferent about his looks as his whole concentration is on climbing the ladder of success step by step. I like Supriyaji's sarees,they are neither too rich nor too ordinary. It suits her Charecter to wear just the required good clothing only not beyond that.All the other Moms of Indian TV should learn how to look dignified and decent on seeing Supriyaji. Erica! She also wears in sink with her status,profession and age. Just right. Looks endearing and lovable.Dev's sisters,Sona's family ,their wardrobe also looks so perfect.
                  On the whole after a long time, we see a serial like KRPK that  stands apart and unique in content,presentation and performances. Hope to see a long run for this good effort of the makers who dared to present something different.

Thank you! The elements of simplicity and realism in this show struck a chord with me almost instantly. :) Otherwise, I'm really not a fan of the content we see on Indian TV. Word @ the characters looking real. Perfect casting indeed! Each actor brings out the essence of his/her character perfectly. I have not seen Shaheer's work prior to this. I know he was in Navya and Mahabharat but never followed those shows. :) Dev can be cold and intimidating but he is also extremely emotional.. Shaheer brings out that balance perfectly and makes you believe that Dev is just like you or me... If he is difficult it is only because of what he has faced in life. Like Ishwari so beautifully pointed out yesterday "Dhoop bohat tez thi, tou mitti ko tou sakht hona hi tha. Ab iss mein mitti ka tou koi dosh nai." (Well something to that effect, I'm not sure if I quoted that perfectly). As for the dialogue delivery.. hahaha we can agree to disagree. :) Its just a few scenes here and there. He is great otherwise. Happens anyway in a daily serial. I love his angry scenes too!

Absolutely! @Supriya ji - She is brilliant! So natural! Anyone else would have definitely ruined the character. 

I love the wardrobe of the cast too. It's perfect and suits the characters. I hope the makers continue to stick to the story they want to tell and let it unfold in the simple, realistic and beautiful way that it has so far.

Thank you for your reply! Loved reading! 
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystle123

awesome analysis of this show. you really cathed the exact point of the show and characters. its nice to see such an encouraging analysis from fans. i too loved this show to  core.😊

Thank you Krystle! I'm glad you liked it! 
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Well written post. 

So far story every character is practical and realistic. Even I liked over possessive mother Ishwari character because we definitely find such type of characters around us . 
Secondly good acting mostly by all the actors.. 

Thank you! Yes every character is very realistic and its great to see all the actors doing justice to their respective roles :)
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: dupebox

Wow.. this is a beautiful review... as good as the story, cast, and the entire show itself.. thanks Maham! Enjoyed it.

Awww thank you! Glad you liked it! πŸ€—
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
we need more viewers like you... lovely n wonderful analysis and appreciation... for the whole KRPKAB crew...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
indeed a unique show...and love u all...πŸ˜ƒ
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Excellent analysis!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank you for putting down your thoughts.

The makers have really paid attention to the characterization and it shows. There are hardly any one dimensionsl characters. Mostly grey, barring Radharani and her son. 
Also enjoying the stylistic treatment. The costumes - they are all without exception very well dressed. The sets are aesthetic. There serial has a slick, urban upmarket feel that adds to the enjoyment.
And am loving the iconoclastic quirks - Sona doesn't knows how to cook. So Ishwari ends up cooking, including for her. Sonas brother sells lingerie, and v the family is thrilled with his website.πŸ˜ƒ as you say warm sense of humor.
There are shades of other romances in this one. But then there are bound to be. I can bet were going to see the same stock romantic situations play out. What I'm looking forward to is the unique flavor. 
You mentioned the dance - what a spot on catch! His lambent look, tender  hold, possessive pulls, and you could see her throat drying up and confusion!!😳 that's how  good Shaheer and Erica are.  
I can go on... But you've said it all. 

Thank you! And yes with the exception of Radharani and her son, there are no one-dimensional characters and that is seriously commendable. I love the costumes and the sets too. They really add to the aesthetic appeal of the show like you said. I love the quirks too! The show is definitely unique in that sense. Appreciate the makers for adding these touches and giving the show an edge over other daily soaps. 

As for shades of other romances... I find that really nice. The show doesn't just exhibit the love between a man and a woman. It explores the love between a mother & son, the love between siblings, between friends etc... In that sense the show's title really does justice to its treatment of all the relationships that surround it's characters.  

Love your description of the dance. What a splendid scene! 

Thank you for your reply, I loved reading it! πŸ€—