India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishru bond is nomore

gaushiv13 Goldie
gaushiv13
gaushiv13

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I know ruhi think ishimas has exchanged her for her baby and now living happy life 
But this way calling ishita bhallas and calling her Papa as Papa shows that khoon ka rishta khoon ka hota hai
Really not liking it the way they have butchered ruhi character
Anyway now everything is beyond repairment
How emotional was ishru bond today I also see see VMS and past ishru scene tears come out
But by seeing this ruhi saying sauteli maa like stuff shows that she always considered ishita her sauteli ma
The love between them was selfish and conditional if she was given love then only she will reciprocate
After seeing post leap story and all this one thing must say that I don't want ishra ya I love them but show has been butchered from original concept 
Really want pihu to accept ishita and dharam with their two child
More I like aaliya and ishita bond
I know ishra fans only know to say the person who come between ishra some thing but really ishita does not deserve bhallas who only want ghar ka chirag
Ya ishita has done wrong but still she had committed suicide and was going to die but what bhallas did they have not told pihu about her real mother not allowed iyers to bond with pihu
I like iyers they r always genuine
I would be happy mihika would protect ishita from those monsters
How easily everyone forgotten ishita was the same lady who not cared about her child in womb and when she woke up her first word was Adi ruhi safe 
I really cry for ishita
I love ishra but I love ishita more and she doesn't deserve this

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi132iyyerMreddyDivya5377Love9LacustrislonelyyyysnehaseshanaroosheeDivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I disagree with you on points about ruhi... 
It's not about khoon ka rishta... she had heard ishita talk about the exchange not Raman... she was brainwashed by sarika... until the last ruhi thought ki ishita will fight for her... but then nidhi threatened to kill the baby.. ishita dragged her to nidhi... And ruhi was hurt... clearly evident in her eyes... she completely lost her trust when ishita caught the baby and didn't look up at ruhi... 
No matter how smartly ruhi behaves and all she was just 7 years... every child gets insecure when a new baby is born in their family... sabko lagta ab log Mujhse kum pyaar karenge... ruhi is no different... she was fed by sarika about the sautela thing.. and then being with nidhi for 7 years she has been poisoned further against ishita... 
She has not heard Raman talk about her exchange still she dislikes the fact that Raman has forgotten her... and addressing ishita as ishita bhalla is wrong... but she had addressed her as ishima when she first saw her but then alia closeness with her.. the photos the happiness of ishita has hurt her more... she is just starting to meet Raman... 
I have always felt that ishra were both wrong in not talking to ruhi before taking her to nidhi for that swap... they should have assured her talk to her... 
It's ruhi and only ruhi has lost everything in this 7 years.. ishita had a friend n alia... Raman had pihu and whole family but ruhi had no one...
Coming to ishra... sach bolon toh I still want them together... may be for my selfishness... but I want them together...
I feel they are two imperfect ppl perfect for each other

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 21 April 2016 at 5:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLove9Lacustrissarsyedlonelyyyy-K.13-sree1809

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i dont like ishru still like ishra /ishrahu 
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
The khoon ka rishta thought came to my mind also. No matter, however much a kid hates her parents, she won't call them with that much disrespect by calling their names. She may not see Raman telling those words, but dint she see that her father dint come to rescue her at the cliff? Can't she remember those? It's like the way you said, Ishita is Ishima till she loves her, but she is a step mom if she is away from her. I understand, this is an effect of being with Nidhi for a long time, but this applies for only Ishita's case for RuhiDead.
And, I figured out why Bhallas don't tell Pihu about Ishu!! It's simple cos it will ultimately reveal the great RKB's nature which made her mom leave all of them!! That's a disgrace for Raman na in front of Pihu!! And, surprisingly, the genuine heart Raman too falls in the category of other Bhallas regarding this, he too can't let his daughter know the real reason behind her mom's being away from the. Or, if it is like that they don't want to make her know about Ruhi exchange, then it means, they from heart believe that only Ishu was at fault, including RamanClap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena007Love9lonelyyyy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top