Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The ShraMan Fables|Compromises|Page 34| 12/02/17 (Page 19)

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
FINALLY, I got to this, Baaji Bellatrix LOL 
The fourth one. AJDJDSKLJKKDSSK. Absolutely fan-frcking-tastic! 

"She paused as she met his eyes with a small smile and a wistful look." 

I could imagine the Khamba smiling with his eyes squinting at the corner. Like, no, I can imagine the entire scenario.. GO TELL THEM TO GET MARRIED ALREADY. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. 

"... and she literally relies on me everytime she wants something from the top shelf."

either you stop writing such adorable fables on their married life or go get them married in the show because it's beautiful yet painful at the same time. LIKE I WANT THIS IN THE SHOW!! I want such adorableness on my screen. *sniffs* 

"But the actual reason I love my height is because of her hugs." 

They need to hug properly in the show, like I CANNOT WAIT. 

Well, the seventh one. HOW ADORABLE Day Dreaming

Dude, that part about leaving wet towels on bed and toothpaste open, it reminded me of Zaroon and Kashaf somehow. At that very instant, an image popped up in my mind of Kashaf picking up a wet towel from bed and capping all the perfumes xD

"If this is not love, then I don't know what it is." 

Like all these fables are so adorable that now I think I need synonyms for adorable to use a different word for each fable LOL

Chachi Masterchef dekhti hai. That woman can't pronounce pizza theek se, masterchef mein kya samajh ayega unhe about those complicated dishes XD 

Sumo's love for cricket is quite similar to Nikita's obsession with cricket and it's so aodrable.. le it's here once again. *decides to improve vocab* 

"Woah waoh. You will not look hideous Sumo. You are beautiful." 
"Really?"
*nods vigorously* "I will punch anyone who will laugh at you, okay?" 

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! He is trying to pacify her as if she's some child. BUT MAN, Shravan is my precious cinnamon roll. He's up there... giving competition to all other fictional crushes of mine Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

You see, this is the reason why I wrote a separate para on your writing skills. YOU ARE SLAYING IT, SANIKAA!! LITERALLY SLAYIN' IT. 

all these short pieces are so worth reading amidst all the long OS/SS. Not that I dislike the long ones but still, your fables. THEM. They really take the cake. (I stole your line because I can Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

FINALLY, I got to this, Baaji Bellatrix LOL 
Baaji Bellatrix? LOL Please don't LOL
The fourth one. AJDJDSKLJKKDSSK. Absolutely fan-frcking-tastic! 

"She paused as she met his eyes with a small smile and a wistful look." 

I could imagine the Khamba smiling with his eyes squinting at the corner. Like, no, I can imagine the entire scenario.. GO TELL THEM TO GET MARRIED ALREADY. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. 
Me too, but unfortunately we have tooCry
"... and she literally relies on me everytime she wants something from the top shelf."

either you stop writing such adorable fables on their married life or go get them married in the show because it's beautiful yet painful at the same time. LIKE I WANT THIS IN THE SHOW!! I want such adorableness on my screen. *sniffs* 
How am I supposed to get them married, mein show ki writer nai hunLOL
"But the actual reason I love my height is because of her hugs." 

They need to hug properly in the show, like I CANNOT WAIT. 
IKR?! THEY EVEN STOPPED HOLDING HANDS NOWCry
Well, the seventh one. HOW ADORABLE Day Dreaming
Tum numbers le rai hon and I go back to check kaunsa haiLOL
Dude, that part about leaving wet towels on bed and toothpaste open, it reminded me of Zaroon and Kashaf somehow. At that very instant, an image popped up in my mind of Kashaf picking up a wet towel from bed and capping all the perfumes xD

"If this is not love, then I don't know what it is." 

Like all these fables are so adorable that now I think I need synonyms for adorable to use a different word for each fable LOL
Google bacchaLOL
Chachi Masterchef dekhti hai. That woman can't pronounce pizza theek se, masterchef mein kya samajh ayega unhe about those complicated dishes XD 
ROFL LOL
Sumo's love for cricket is quite similar to Nikita's obsession with cricket and it's so aodrable.. le it's here once again. *decides to improve vocab* 

"Woah waoh. You will not look hideous Sumo. You are beautiful." 
"Really?"
*nods vigorously* "I will punch anyone who will laugh at you, okay?" 

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! He is trying to pacify her as if she's some child. BUT MAN, Shravan is my precious cinnamon roll. He's up there... giving competition to all other fictional crushes of mine Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Yeah dude, he is in like my top ten list nowLOL maybe 15, I need to make a list, but haan uppar hi hai wohLOL
You see, this is the reason why I wrote a separate para on your writing skills. YOU ARE SLAYING IT, SANIKAA!! LITERALLY SLAYIN' IT. 
THANK YOU HERMYStar
all these short pieces are so worth reading amidst all the long OS/SS. Not that I dislike the long ones but still, your fables. THEM. They really take the cake. (I stole your line because I can Cool) 

LOL
@BOLD- Only you canLOL
Bro, thanks for reviewing, you slay the art of appreciating LOLLOL
Hug
-chintyLOLLOL
p.s- Sabrina is going to be so pissed at us when she finds out Ramnath is aliveLOL
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
14. Crayolas.

Shravan poked his tongue through his teeth as he concentrated on coloring insidethe lines. He never liked it when it went outside the lines. It made his drawing look shabby and Rose miss gets upset and gives him only one star; there would be no smiley face. And he was very happy as he was coloring with the new set of Crayolas his mom got him- all straight and pointy and shiny. He brushed his hair out of his eyes as he concentrated even more while coloring the edges. His eyebrows furrowed when he felt someone tapping at his shoulder.
He straightened his glasses and turned around. It was Sumo.
"Savan" said Sumo, unable to pronounce his name properly, "Do you have the red color?"
"I am using it "He said, indicating to the flower he was coloring. Suman's eyes brimmed with tears as she realized she would not have a red flower.
"Don't worry." Shravan said, trying to pacify her. He tore the cover of the color he was using with his small hands and then broke the brand new crayon into two and gave one to Sumo.
"Here, now we both have one."
Sumo gasped as the crayon broke, he sacrificed a new color for her.
"Thank you." She said.
"No problem." Said he, as they both continued to make their masterpieces. 
13. Argh Shravan!
Next Fable-Drama Queen

Thanks for the 10000+ views guys Hug

Edited by -AvadaKedavra- - 20 May 2016 at 3:33pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AhAnA390San_rajassu7PaviiiezbeedscrittoreVishakha2092SweetSaushivani_aglday_lilyManyata5mystique_girlBreezyexpanse-AnnieQueen-LubnaK786ZehriliChidiyaFangirlForeverjazmeen-Shilpaa-SabrinaMalikshalz_123Javeria3991pinky.padda-Sarcy-sapphire3SillyPepper..Amri..KostinsQueenorion23mineforeverRi21Manan_fab5_ky2MysticRiver

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Sanno...may be this is the first drabble which I read on young people. ..
This is so cute. ..the way Shravan shared his crayon was lovely ...

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FangirlForever-AvadaKedavra-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
This one was full of innocence. Loved it sano. Heart

-AvadaKedavra-

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
It was so adorable..
Even the younger Shravan cant bear Sumo crying.. Embarrassed

-AvadaKedavra-

don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Cute

-AvadaKedavra-

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Sani puttar...Hug
Finally caught up with your fables...
I was imagining ShraMan while reading each one of them..
What would not I give to see these things actually happening in the showDay Dreaming
You re establish that telepathic connection you have with the CVs asap so that we can actually see these on screenLOL

-AvadaKedavra-

Go to top