Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The ShraMan Fables|Compromises|Page 34| 12/02/17 (Page 18)

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potterginny

The voicemail wala seemed more NiMik than ShraMan, the 'we' factor that they emphasize on in the IVs and the way Namik is full on bold, frank mastikhor guy.. and way the behave when they are together, be it sc or IVs...I am reading it again and again!!!!

The Argh Shravan is also very NiMik as Nikita's always fretting over food and Namik's always trying to calm her down..coaxing her to relax, telling her she's always pretty and not at all fat.. and yeah it's very ShraMan too.

And Sanika, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!
Regards from a fellow Mumbaikar..

LOL NiMik, ShraMan.. it is the same to us anyway LOL
Thank you so much! For the birthday wishes and the review. It is always nice to meet a fellow mumbaikar anyway HugLOL

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
SANNO...FABULOUS FANTASTIC Hug

AHHH ..THAT VOICE MAIL , I THINK ITS THE MOST HONEST VOICE MAIL IN THE WORLD Embarrassed

U R KILLING ME LITERALLY SANNO..I SO WANT TO SEE SHRAVAN & SUMAN LIKE THIS...PREGGO SUMO & SHRAVAN CONSOLING HER  Day Dreaming

LOVE U DARLING  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Grenade

1. She Fit Right In

The tale read just like a chunk out of ShraMan's lives. So true to their characters! 

Shravan foreseeing the winning moves on Pushkar's behalf and Suman helping with the food before Vandy could ruin it were exactly things I can see Shravan and Suman doing! 

Cute and funny! Loved it! Embarrassed
Smile This is what I envisioned a Sunday afternoon would look like, even after Sumo marries Shravu.LOL

2. Her Look

I think we all have a part of ourselves, however small it be, that comes out only in the presence of the special someone. Its true for every relationship. ShraMan's too. I love how you pay attention to the little details. Your writing is endearing. Smile

Aww, thank you so much!

3. Mornings

Sumo selecting a blaring morning alarm. Haha! So like me! LOL
I too have a weird-ass alarm, but that does not wake me up!LOL

His cute puckered-lips look! That's SO adorable! Judging by the sleepy Shravan scenes aired on the episodes, I can totally see Shravan, the anti-morning person doing this to Sumo every morning! ROFL

4. Best Kind of Stories

Best friends falling in love. That is a gift from the heavens, so pleasant to watch and lucky to experience! I couldn't agree more with you. Those really are the best kind of stories. Smile

5. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Song

LMAO. Such a cute and hilarious  ShraMan setting for the infamous Kissing Song! LOL

And did you make the next one up? It was genius! ROFL
Unfortunately, no. It was and always will be the part of the originalLOL

6. The Perks of Being Tall

Shit. WOW! The last paragraph turned my insides into a warm, fuzz ball. The hugs and the tip-toed kisses. I swear, nothing could be more adorable! Embarrassed

I think I'm falling in love with your writing. Embarrassed
You are such a cutie pieLOL

7. She Knows

I was SO beautiful. I'm falling short of words to describe the effect it had on me. Precise, to the point and yet your writing hits the reader like a ton of brick. I bet you know that. Wink

8 & 9. The McDonald's Order and The Rush

Its absolutely miraculous how you morph simple, basic daily occurrences into beautiful stories. Take a bow! Clap
A relationship is filled with these small moments that make the whole experience memorable, these are the moments worth mentioningSmile That is the whole point of this threadTongue Glad you liked itSmile

The Rush was so relatable. It perfectly mirrored Sumo's thoughts. Smile

10. Shut Up

Haha! Pushkar watching Captain America again. I dunno why I find that so funny and cute. Idk why I find everything about Pushkar funny and cute! ROFL
Pushkar is like the greatest thing since sliced bread, everyone loves him LOL Heart

The double questioning. 

Did you, Shravan, did you?

Do you, Shravan, do you?

LMAO! ROFL That takes the trophy! So hilarious it was! LOL

That ending though. Embarrassed

11. Stolen Kisses

Relationship goals right there. I hope the CVs somehow stumble upon your stories and pick them for the show!

Well, wouldn't that be a dream come trueLOL 

12. Voicemail

OMG. I so didn't see that coming. Blushing 

If Nanu ever gets a heart attack, we know what to expect in his call history. ROFL 
ROFL This line cracked me up so bad ROFL

Man, I'm so sick. Tongue

Loved every single dialogue! It was definitely my favorite! 

13. Argh Shravan!

HAha! Loved the nok-jhok of Suman and Shravan. It is so likely of Shravan to keep teasing his Sumo till the very end and then some. I bet its his favorite pastime. LOL

I simply L.O.V.E.D. each little story you've penned down.Embarrassed You've gained a stalker. Wink Keep adding more beauty to this space!Smile

Excuse the long-ish post. I have difficulty stopping once I start. Tongue

Payal. :)

It is okay, I love reading long-ish reviewsLOL
Thank you for taking time to riview each and every fable of mine. I am glad you liked itLOLEmbarrassed

Grenade

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KostinsQueen

SANNO...FABULOUS FANTASTIC Hug

AHHH ..THAT VOICE MAIL , I THINK ITS THE MOST HONEST VOICE MAIL IN THE WORLD Embarrassed

U R KILLING ME LITERALLY SANNO..I SO WANT TO SEE SHRAVAN & SUMAN LIKE THIS...PREGGO SUMO & SHRAVAN CONSOLING HER  Day Dreaming

LOVE U DARLING  Heart

Honest ROFL
Yes. it was definitely the most honest voicemail ROFL People will stop calling themLOLLOL
Thank you so much Hasu Heart Hug
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
BookMarking.

-AvadaKedavra-

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar
Especially voice mail and stolen kiss
Hug
Sani love u

-AvadaKedavra-

Grenade Goldie
Grenade
Grenade

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AvadaKedavra-

@Payal- Bro, you are my favorite person on the earth right now LOL
Thank you so much for taking the time to review every fable. I will respond to your comment properly, later onSmile
But here, have a jhappi Hug
Originally posted by -AvadaKedavra-

Originally posted by Grenade

1. She Fit Right In

The tale read just like a chunk out of ShraMan's lives. So true to their characters! 

Shravan foreseeing the winning moves on Pushkar's behalf and Suman helping with the food before Vandy could ruin it were exactly things I can see Shravan and Suman doing! 

Cute and funny! Loved it! Embarrassed
Smile This is what I envisioned a Sunday afternoon would look like, even after Sumo marries Shravu.LOL

2. Her Look

I think we all have a part of ourselves, however small it be, that comes out only in the presence of the special someone. Its true for every relationship. ShraMan's too. I love how you pay attention to the little details. Your writing is endearing. Smile

Aww, thank you so much!

3. Mornings

Sumo selecting a blaring morning alarm. Haha! So like me! LOL
I too have a weird-ass alarm, but that does not wake me up!LOL

His cute puckered-lips look! That's SO adorable! Judging by the sleepy Shravan scenes aired on the episodes, I can totally see Shravan, the anti-morning person doing this to Sumo every morning! ROFL

4. Best Kind of Stories

Best friends falling in love. That is a gift from the heavens, so pleasant to watch and lucky to experience! I couldn't agree more with you. Those really are the best kind of stories. Smile

5. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Song

LMAO. Such a cute and hilarious  ShraMan setting for the infamous Kissing Song! LOL

And did you make the next one up? It was genius! ROFL
Unfortunately, no. It was and always will be the part of the originalLOL

6. The Perks of Being Tall

Shit. WOW! The last paragraph turned my insides into a warm, fuzz ball. The hugs and the tip-toed kisses. I swear, nothing could be more adorable! Embarrassed

I think I'm falling in love with your writing. Embarrassed
You are such a cutie pieLOL

7. She Knows

I was SO beautiful. I'm falling short of words to describe the effect it had on me. Precise, to the point and yet your writing hits the reader like a ton of brick. I bet you know that. Wink

8 & 9. The McDonald's Order and The Rush

Its absolutely miraculous how you morph simple, basic daily occurrences into beautiful stories. Take a bow! Clap
A relationship is filled with these small moments that make the whole experience memorable, these are the moments worth mentioningSmile That is the whole point of this threadTongue Glad you liked itSmile

The Rush was so relatable. It perfectly mirrored Sumo's thoughts. Smile

10. Shut Up

Haha! Pushkar watching Captain America again. I dunno why I find that so funny and cute. Idk why I find everything about Pushkar funny and cute! ROFL
Pushkar is like the greatest thing since sliced bread, everyone loves him LOL Heart

The double questioning. 

Did you, Shravan, did you?

Do you, Shravan, do you?

LMAO! ROFL That takes the trophy! So hilarious it was! LOL

That ending though. Embarrassed

11. Stolen Kisses

Relationship goals right there. I hope the CVs somehow stumble upon your stories and pick them for the show!

Well, wouldn't that be a dream come trueLOL 

12. Voicemail

OMG. I so didn't see that coming. Blushing 

If Nanu ever gets a heart attack, we know what to expect in his call history. ROFL 
ROFL This line cracked me up so bad ROFL

Man, I'm so sick. Tongue

Loved every single dialogue! It was definitely my favorite! 

13. Argh Shravan!

HAha! Loved the nok-jhok of Suman and Shravan. It is so likely of Shravan to keep teasing his Sumo till the very end and then some. I bet its his favorite pastime. LOL

I simply L.O.V.E.D. each little story you've penned down.Embarrassed You've gained a stalker. Wink Keep adding more beauty to this space!Smile

Excuse the long-ish post. I have difficulty stopping once I start. Tongue

Payal. :)

It is okay, I love reading long-ish reviewsLOL
Thank you for taking time to riview each and every fable of mine. I am glad you liked itLOLEmbarrassed

You're most welcome! Embarrassed
Aww Hug

-AvadaKedavra-

Eeshaal Goldie
Eeshaal
Eeshaal

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
You are so gifted I amloving every single fable , I hope writers can see this and take hints . Amazing writing .

-AvadaKedavra-

Go to top