The ShraMan Fables|Compromises|Page 34| 12/02/17 - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
FINALLY, I got to this, Baaji Bellatrix ๐Ÿ˜† 
The fourth one. AJDJDSKLJKKDSSK. Absolutely fan-frcking-tastic! 

"She paused as she met his eyes with a small smile and a wistful look." 

I could imagine the Khamba smiling with his eyes squinting at the corner. Like, no, I can imagine the entire scenario.. GO TELL THEM TO GET MARRIED ALREADY. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. 

"... and she literally relies on me everytime she wants something from the top shelf."

either you stop writing such adorable fables on their married life or go get them married in the show because it's beautiful yet painful at the same time. LIKE I WANT THIS IN THE SHOW!! I want such adorableness on my screen. *sniffs* 

"But the actual reason I love my height is because of her hugs." 

They need to hug properly in the show, like I CANNOT WAIT. 

Well, the seventh one. HOW ADORABLE 

Dude, that part about leaving wet towels on bed and toothpaste open, it reminded me of Zaroon and Kashaf somehow. At that very instant, an image popped up in my mind of Kashaf picking up a wet towel from bed and capping all the perfumes xD

"If this is not love, then I don't know what it is." 

Like all these fables are so adorable that now I think I need synonyms for adorable to use a different word for each fable ๐Ÿ˜†

Chachi Masterchef dekhti hai. That woman can't pronounce pizza theek se, masterchef mein kya samajh ayega unhe about those complicated dishes XD 

Sumo's love for cricket is quite similar to Nikita's obsession with cricket and it's so aodrable.. le it's here once again. *decides to improve vocab* 

"Woah waoh. You will not look hideous Sumo. You are beautiful." 
"Really?"
*nods vigorously* "I will punch anyone who will laugh at you, okay?" 

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! He is trying to pacify her as if she's some child. BUT MAN, Shravan is my precious cinnamon roll. He's up there... giving competition to all other fictional crushes of mine 

You see, this is the reason why I wrote a separate para on your writing skills. YOU ARE SLAYING IT, SANIKAA!! LITERALLY SLAYIN' IT. 

all these short pieces are so worth reading amidst all the long OS/SS. Not that I dislike the long ones but still, your fables. THEM. They really take the cake. (I stole your line because I can ๐Ÿ˜Ž) 

Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

FINALLY, I got to this, Baaji Bellatrix ๐Ÿ˜† 
Baaji Bellatrix? ๐Ÿ˜† Please don't ๐Ÿ˜†
The fourth one. AJDJDSKLJKKDSSK. Absolutely fan-frcking-tastic! 

"She paused as she met his eyes with a small smile and a wistful look." 

I could imagine the Khamba smiling with his eyes squinting at the corner. Like, no, I can imagine the entire scenario.. GO TELL THEM TO GET MARRIED ALREADY. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. 
Me too, but unfortunately we have too๐Ÿ˜ญ
"... and she literally relies on me everytime she wants something from the top shelf."

either you stop writing such adorable fables on their married life or go get them married in the show because it's beautiful yet painful at the same time. LIKE I WANT THIS IN THE SHOW!! I want such adorableness on my screen. *sniffs* 
How am I supposed to get them married, mein show ki writer nai hun๐Ÿ˜†
"But the actual reason I love my height is because of her hugs." 

They need to hug properly in the show, like I CANNOT WAIT. 
IKR?! THEY EVEN STOPPED HOLDING HANDS NOW๐Ÿ˜ญ
Well, the seventh one. HOW ADORABLE 
Tum numbers le rai hon and I go back to check kaunsa hai๐Ÿ˜†
Dude, that part about leaving wet towels on bed and toothpaste open, it reminded me of Zaroon and Kashaf somehow. At that very instant, an image popped up in my mind of Kashaf picking up a wet towel from bed and capping all the perfumes xD

"If this is not love, then I don't know what it is." 

Like all these fables are so adorable that now I think I need synonyms for adorable to use a different word for each fable ๐Ÿ˜†
Google baccha๐Ÿ˜†
Chachi Masterchef dekhti hai. That woman can't pronounce pizza theek se, masterchef mein kya samajh ayega unhe about those complicated dishes XD 
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†
Sumo's love for cricket is quite similar to Nikita's obsession with cricket and it's so aodrable.. le it's here once again. *decides to improve vocab* 

"Woah waoh. You will not look hideous Sumo. You are beautiful." 
"Really?"
*nods vigorously* "I will punch anyone who will laugh at you, okay?" 

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! He is trying to pacify her as if she's some child. BUT MAN, Shravan is my precious cinnamon roll. He's up there... giving competition to all other fictional crushes of mine 
Yeah dude, he is in like my top ten list now๐Ÿ˜† maybe 15, I need to make a list, but haan uppar hi hai woh๐Ÿ˜†
You see, this is the reason why I wrote a separate para on your writing skills. YOU ARE SLAYING IT, SANIKAA!! LITERALLY SLAYIN' IT. 
THANK YOU HERMYโญ๏ธ
all these short pieces are so worth reading amidst all the long OS/SS. Not that I dislike the long ones but still, your fables. THEM. They really take the cake. (I stole your line because I can ๐Ÿ˜Ž) 

๐Ÿ˜†
@BOLD- Only you can๐Ÿ˜†
Bro, thanks for reviewing, you slay the art of appreciating ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—
-chinty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
p.s- Sabrina is going to be so pissed at us when she finds out Ramnath is alive๐Ÿ˜†
14. Crayolas.

Shravan poked his tongue through his teeth as he concentrated on coloring insidethe lines. He never liked it when it went outside the lines. It made his drawing look shabby and Rose miss gets upset and gives him only one star; there would be no smiley face. And he was very happy as he was coloring with the new set of Crayolas his mom got him- all straight and pointy and shiny. He brushed his hair out of his eyes as he concentrated even more while coloring the edges. His eyebrows furrowed when he felt someone tapping at his shoulder.
He straightened his glasses and turned around. It was Sumo.
"Savan" said Sumo, unable to pronounce his name properly, "Do you have the red color?"
"I am using it "He said, indicating to the flower he was coloring. Suman's eyes brimmed with tears as she realized she would not have a red flower.
"Don't worry." Shravan said, trying to pacify her. He tore the cover of the color he was using with his small hands and then broke the brand new crayon into two and gave one to Sumo.
"Here, now we both have one."
Sumo gasped as the crayon broke, he sacrificed a new color for her.
"Thank you." She said.
"No problem." Said he, as they both continued to make their masterpieces. 
13. Argh Shravan!
Next Fable-Drama Queen

Thanks for the 10000+ views guys ๐Ÿค—
Edited by -AvadaKedavra- - 7 years ago
Sanno...may be this is the first drabble which I read on young people. ..
This is so cute. ..the way Shravan shared his crayon was lovely ...

๐Ÿค—
This one was full of innocence. Loved it sano. โค๏ธ
It was so adorable..
Even the younger Shravan cant bear Sumo crying.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sani puttar...๐Ÿค—
Finally caught up with your fables...
I was imagining ShraMan while reading each one of them..
What would not I give to see these things actually happening in the show
You re establish that telepathic connection you have with the CVs asap so that we can actually see these on screen๐Ÿ˜†

RESERVED.

Chinti, this chumma for you. :* Fees for writing these *insertssomeawesomewords here* fables. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pulchritudinuos. ๐Ÿ‘   

UNRESERVED.

I-F is IRRITATING ON PHONE. So bear with me but hamare bhai-behen aka emojis nahin use ho paenge is comment mein. Bear with Xs and Ds and inequality signs lol.

These fables switch on my crazy fangirl mode button eeeks. ^^ ^^ ^^ <3

I swear I had a maniacal smile on my face when I first read them. [I must have looked scary.]   

And I've read them all thrice as far as I remember. [Truth to be told, I've secretly screenshot all the fables so I can read them over and over, I hope you don't find this creepy.]

The way you can convey a plethora of emotions and cuteness in so little words is goals, trust me.

And some lines are like so spot on ugh I cannot even dude.

"She fit right in."     

"That, that really takes the cake." This line. This line really took the cake.

"And in my personal opinion, those are the best kind of love stories." In my personal opinion, yours are the best kind of stories.

"And I'm eternally grateful for that. Bet you she knows that too."

"If that's not love, then I don't know what is."

"And all the languages in the world would not be able to explain the rush I feel when I hear your name." And I cannot explain the rushes and goosebumps I felt while reading all this. I did get goosebumps you know, the good kind of.     

Duuude, the crayon breaking thing was so awwwleeeyyy.

And the voicemail. "Because we're having sex right now. Really hot sex." It will sure scar the caller forever. x''DD

And the references to height ahhh Namkeen's height is *glazed gooey eyes*   

The double question thing and then then the kiss and "That's a good way to ahut someone up." "That's the ONLY way to shut you up." xD <333

I haven't even covered half of how much I want to gush but my phone has 2% charge so I need to post before it vanishes. :o TTYL!

Keep writing and making my days like this, Sanki. :*

-Ri. [You won't have to call me Sabu forever now. :p]

p.s.- ed kev is goals tho. What a show what a show.Edited by SabrinaMalik - 7 years ago
๐Ÿค— to you!!
This was too cute
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

Sani puttar...๐Ÿค—
Finally caught up with your fables...
I was imagining ShraMan while reading each one of them..
What would not I give to see these things actually happening in the show
You re establish that telepathic connection you have with the CVs asap so that we can actually see these on screen๐Ÿ˜†

I think it is broken๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks you Shilpa ๐Ÿค—