India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The ShraMan Fables|Compromises|Page 34| 12/02/17

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
It has been a long while since I have been so inspired to write. This thread is basically scenes that I can imagine between ShraMan or wish they would be in the show, small romantic moments between them.
Romance for me manifests itself in small gestures that happens between you and your partner- an understanding look, a sense of togetherness. 
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
I will upload the index here and the first one is posted below.
Hopefully, it will be the first of many fablesLOL
Love, Sanika Heart

Edited by -AvadaKedavra- - 11 February 2017 at 8:00pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_1997violetgirlsnehac2dancedanceRRSugarbabe14potterginnyLilyPotterP_shahkennashreignSabrinaMalikclockworknerdevaviego-Shilpaa-jazmeenpinky.paddaSahSah--Nargis--orion23Ri21MysticRiver

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
1. She Fit Right In

He stretched on his sofa, putting his legs up on the table, with a cool glass of lemonade in his hand and his laptop on his lap. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, his dad and Pushkar were engrossed in a riveting session of chess, he couldn't see what was so riveting, he could foresee four moves that would chalk up a win for Pushkar.
Vandy bhabhi and his Chacha ji were experimenting in the kitchen whereas Varun was busy negotiating some deal on the phone.
And she was there too.
She breezed in their house in the morning to give his dad some files, courtesy of Nanu and then she behaved like it was her house. She helped the maid make lunch before Vandy bhabhi could ruin it and then there she was, curled up on the armchair, reading a book.

And no one questioned it. He smiled to himself as he clicked on another episode of FRIENDS.

She fit right in.

Edited by Sanika. - 21 April 2016 at 5:07pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005chinki121AhAnA390tv_n_bookwormjassu7castileadityasingh.246Mananlover2312nxaarohinimaneeshavioletgirlsydyhillydancedanceRRsnehac2day_lilychristmasSugarbabe14SweetSaulazyshambhaviLilyPotterVishakha2092arshuaarP_shahOnie...-AnnieQueen-Grenademystique_girlGlimmerBreezyexpanseLubnaK786-Shilpaa-indraniguptajazmeenTeriKhamoshiyanA.HajnalSabrinaMalikKitkitMkbclockworknerdshalz_123AdyaXoxo-Sarcy-sapphire3Javeria3991Arieltabidon girlsPrasanthikweetrockstarpinky.paddaSillyPepper--Nargis--SahSah...-Riya-...orion23mineforeverrose1998Ri21Manan_fab5_ky2trolldemort._Eternity_MysticRiver

jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Sanika, Jasleen here! I absolutely loved your story, and cannot wait for you to post new ones, we need some more drabbles on this forum, and I'm glad that you are going to (hopefully) write more of these! I can totally imagine a scene like this happening, but of course instead of FRIENDS, Shravan will be watching something like Tarak Mehta, or Hanuman to promote more Sony showsLOL Please write more of these... Will be eager for more updates Smile

Edited by jassu7 - 21 April 2016 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor jLilyPotter-AvadaKedavra-

LilyPotter Senior Member
LilyPotter
LilyPotter

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Wow, Sanika. Have to commend you on this amazing idea.Clap
I loved reading the first one.Big smile
Do write more, and post soon. Could you PM me when you do so?Embarrassed
P.S. Are you a Potter head too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
First of all, this reminds me of your 10 reasons on ZaYa LOL WAIT, YOU COULD DO A TEN REASONS ON SHRAMAN TOO! Something like 10 reasons why the new Shravan is better than the old Shravan from Suman's point of view! LIKE DUDE!! Think about it, you could have SO many reasons. 
a) he is hot 
b) his swag level is 101 
c) his smirk can put Draco Malfoy to shame xD 

And I'm sure you could come up with more!! PLEASE, WRITE ONE! 

Coming back to these, my absolute favourite is obviously the first one! I mean, it's beauty level: 101 <3 It gave me SO many FEEELSS!! 

He smiled to himself as he clicked on another episode of FRIENDS. 
She fit right in. 

SHRAVAN, Shravan, Shravan.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Btw, did I tell you I heard the theme song of Friends on my farewell and now it is stuck in my head. Definitely watching the series this summer, Pakka LOL

Write something with angst, please? Pretty please? You should you're the only I make requests to for one-shots etc, koi aur nahin hai mera is forum pe xD 

P.S. Tell me you're a starting a ten reasons soon. I gave you ideas too, no matter how bad they are. 

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 22 April 2016 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
2. Her Look

I cannot exactly depict it in words, but there is this look she has. A look she has reserved just for him.
When she is not Suman or Sumo to the world.
An expression she dons while she is with him.
A look that when their eyes meet makes his heart start racing and his mind go numb.
She looks at him, with her doe eyes imploring.
She has such a sense of fierce pride and love in that look that he cannot, absolutely cannot formulate in words.
Needless to say, that look is enough to unsettle him.

Enough to make Shravan fall heads over heels for his Sumo a million more times.

3.Mornings

Edited by Sanika. - 04 May 2016 at 1:43am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005AhAnA390jassu7MrsNabyadityasingh.246Aayushi15nxaarohinimaneeshaSweetSauLilyPotterVishakha2092Sugarbabe14hillyYoga4lifedancedanceRRday_lilyhormonalbrkdownsnehac2christmasGrenademystique_girlcutemishtiGlimmerBreezyexpanseOnie...-AnnieQueen-P_shahLubnaK786KitkitMkbshalz_123AdyaXoxoSabrinaMalikSrujana7.MaNan-Shilpaa-indraniguptajazmeendon girlskweetrockstarpinky.paddaArieltabi-Sarcy-Javeria3991rose1998...-Riya-...orion23SillyPepper--Nargis--SahSah_Eternity_trolldemort.Manan_fab5_ky2MysticRiver

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassu7

Hi Sanika, Jasleen here! I absolutely loved your story, and cannot wait for you to post new ones, we need some more drabbles on this forum, and I'm glad that you are going to (hopefully) write more of these! I can totally imagine a scene like this happening, but of course instead of FRIENDS, Shravan will be watching something like Tarak Mehta, or Hanuman to promote more Sony showsLOL Please write more of these... Will be eager for more updates Smile
Hey Jasleen.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
I definitely wrote one more of them, check it outLOL
Tarak Mehta airs on Sab na? LOL
I don't think I am going to quit anytime soon, I am up at 5:30 and instead of doing my assignment, I am writing on these twoLOL
Thank you again:D

jassu7

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilyPotter

Wow, Sanika. Have to commend you on this amazing idea.Clap
I loved reading the first one.Big smile
Do write more, and post soon. Could you PM me when you do so?Embarrassed
P.S. Are you a Potter head too?

Thank you so much Hug
I am sorry, I don't  do pms, I am very lazy you seeLOL
But I will keep my index updated and will change the title whenever I update, so you can check in anytimeEmbarrassed

P.S- YES, A HUGE ONE AT THAT. My previous username was arshipotterfanLOL

LilyPotter

Go to top