India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

one thing i agree with iswaari

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with her not allowing nikki spend night to her friends house. i know how thing works and that exactly what happened.i don't agree with doctor bose. why she got involved on the first place. she is not the member of the family. thank god nothing happened. my parents were pretty strict in this matter. we used to come home before it gets dark. but parties are exceptional, and we were very careful. even now i am adult. when i come fm work little late around ten at night sometimes, i make sure my male friend take me to my car. i don't need to because i know the place very well and security is there, but still why taking chances. but the time security shows up anything could happen. personally i like to have fun with my friends in day time. and luckily i have friends like me. we get long very well. i throw my parties also day time weekends. all day we enjoy it and at night we go home. night time is my personal time. relax listen music, watch my favorite shows. now a days its to dangerous to stay out at night. and you don't know who you are dealing with. it could happen day time too, but there is a difference. nikki could not even get out of that place herself that night. locked up herself. even what doctor bose did was not save either. your thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmrtinaFerdous_69mayu1982

lankan Senior Member
lankan
lankan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
[B][/B] Dr. Bhose was trying to convince for a sleepover over all girls party. She even said, the parents are home so there is no worry for the girls. But Nikki went to a party, at a farmhouse where there was no supervision.

Even girls do jagarn after Guari vrat..: those are sleep overs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhi07

Ruhi07 Newbie
Ruhi07
Ruhi07

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lankan

[B][/B] Dr. Bhose was trying to convince for a sleepover over all girls party. She even said, the parents are home so there is no worry for the girls. But Nikki went to a party, at a farmhouse where there was no supervision.

Even girls do jagarn after Guari vrat..: those are sleep overs.
LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index