Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chronicles of a Fallen Princess: Forever And Ever After (Page 4)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll.12

which SS?? U goona write new ?? EEE... Waiting ... Not on this theme... Watching them... Abhay as a vampire possessive and hard ... Piya fragile and sweet ... Hmmm ... On what track u can write their scene??

Its on wattpad and its ongoing LOL Nothing new. Chronicles of a Fallen Princess is a series of drabbles on what happened in the show in Metz life. On Abhiya I didn write anything from the show. My SS is a different story and its human based. I had written on supernatural themes for Abhiya long long ago. Only an OS was a take on the show which had an alternate ending. It is on wattpad. About the TS yes Abhay was a vampire but Pia was fiesty though a fragile human LOL And another where both Abhiya are vampire slayers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doll.12

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya-4ever

Awww that was such a cute os
Ametz emotions, fear & love was well described Clap
Do write more..

Thank you Embarrassed will write another one on Metz.
doll.12 IF-Rockerz
doll.12
doll.12

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Its on wattpad and its ongoing LOL Nothing new. Chronicles of a Fallen Princess is a series of drabbles on what happened in the show in Metz life. On Abhiya I didn write anything from the show. My SS is a different story and its human based. I had written on supernatural themes for Abhiya long long ago. Only an OS was a take on the show which had an alternate ending. It is on wattpad. About the TS yes Abhay was a vampire but Pia was fiesty though a fragile human LOL And another where both w are vampire slayers.
Wowww... So much .. Have to catch up with ur story... Can u share ur blog link?? After paper insha Allah will read them .. Why don't u write drabbles on abhiya .. There was so much we wanted but it didn't happened the way we wanted... And now we only have these stories... Sweet ... Thank u ...
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll.12

Wowww... So much .. Have to catch up with ur story... Can u share ur blog link?? After paper insha Allah will read them .. Why don't u write drabbles on abhiya .. There was so much we wanted but it didn't happened the way we wanted... And now we only have these stories... Sweet ... Thank u ...

These are very old ones, the OS and the TS LOL I removed the TS from forum. But there was a mini SS I wrote in a fairy tale thread:

~~Ever After~~ Follow the link at the end of the update to read the next one.

My OS and SS are posted in wattpad:

My SS:

You have many talented writers writing on Abhiya and I used to write a long time ago and I have deleted most of my ongoing works here. So sorry, can't share them Stern Smile I love writing on Metz since not many have tried to here barring Shreya and Tanzie who had written a OS on her some time ago. Plus I want to try writing on my characters than fanfics Embarrassed But currently I am writing only on telly couples and once they are complete I have no intention of writing fanfics ever. I may write a TS on Abhiya but thats the end of it for me.

Go to top