Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chronicles of a Fallen Princess: Forever And Ever After (Page 3)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

Happy & shocked to see you with this os. Maithili in her human life was sweet , independent ,kind & loving . She was so determined & Abhay was right at his place . His status didn't make his situation easier so his reaction was justified. They were sweet & hot in the end .                                                                When will u update scarred love & genie one . It's been too long .

Happy to see you Megha Hug Metz was indeed a different person when she had been a human. She is carefree and innocent as you rightly put across. Little did she care about the consequences unlike Abhay who was a mere servant. 

Oh my LOL U found it sweet too ROFL Well I tried writing a racy one but it didn work out given the circumstances in the drabble Embarrassed I couldn make it any racier LOL 

P. S - Genie wala will continue in Wattpad on MaNan since I couldn't visualise Abhiya in the lead character roles. I agree most of our stories here are our own but the essence of Abhiya is retained. Here my Abhay and Pia didn work out for me as a writer. So not continuing the Abhiya version. Sorry about that Ouch About SL believe me, I tried but nothing is working out Ouch Hence I wrote this drabble coz I was stuck.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharma

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

I will wait eagerly for it & you are right it will look nice from Sid's POV only as he only can explain his plan properly.Tongue

Yeah but since this is Maithali's chronicles, I will twist this a bit and write on a sequence where Sid rescued Metz and manipulated her. Will that do? Smile
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --geny--

Firstly your writing is same as it was before..Beautiful! Really *HAPPY* to see you writing again...

I love your drabbles...you were writing before!
Its my fav too.your chronicles of a fallen princess: Forever And Ever After.

One of fav scene and yes,was bent to know when Abhay lost his virginity? lol...bt Human AMetz were really sweet and pure of love...I loved this and enjoyed reading it.Pls Do write more na Mansa di!

Thanks Geny Hug I am glad u like it and I enjoy writing these drabbles too since I love Metz Embarrassed Well not that I approve of her actions as a vampire but she is a complicated character with many layers to her and I love that about her.

I have another drabble in mind based on Mohana's suggestion.

--geny--

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SmokeySilence.

omg omg RES

A double OMG? LOL 
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll.12

haha ... For that u should have made it on abhiya na... U don't have a clue ... My heart was burning .. Seeing him with mathli.. Ouch ... What to do... Can't see him with her.. HeheLOL dil tarapta hai... By the way why don't u try this out on abhiya too... Pleej..

To try it on Abhiya I need the sequence to be in place dear LOL Ainvi I dont write racy stuff for the heck of it. I had written one for a TS long long ago LOL This specific sequence on Abhiya that I wrote on AMetz? I don't think I can pen it on Abhiya but the next update on my SS may have such scenes TongueLOL

doll.12

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Happy & shocked to see you with this os. Maithili in her human life was sweet , independent ,kind & loving . She was so determined & Abhay was right at his place . His status didn't make his situation easier so his reaction was justified. They were sweet & hot in the end .                                                                When will u update scarred love & genie one . It's been too long .

Happy to see you Megha Hug Metz was indeed a different person when she had been a human. She is carefree and innocent as you rightly put across. Little did she care about the consequences unlike Abhay who was a mere servant.

Oh myLOLU found it sweet too ROFL Well I tried writing a racy one but it didn work out given the circumstances in the drabbleEmbarrassedI couldn make it any racierLOL

P. S - Genie wala will continue in Wattpad on MaNan since I couldn't visualise Abhiya in the lead character roles. I agree most of our stories here are our own but the essence of Abhiya is retained. Here my Abhay and Pia didn work out for me as a writer. So not continuing the Abhiya version. Sorry about thatOuchAbout SL believe me, I tried but nothing is working outOuchHence I wrote this drabble coz I was stuck.
ok. Will wait for your updates . Take your time .

BeyondHorizon

doll.12 IF-Rockerz
doll.12
doll.12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

To try it on Abhiya I need the sequence to be in place dear LOL Ainvi I dont write racy stuff for the heck of it. I had written one for a TS long long ago LOL This specific sequence on Abhiya that I wrote on AMetz? I don't think I can pen it on Abhiya but the next update on my SS may have such scenes TongueLOL
which SS?? U goona write new ?? EEE... Waiting ... Not on this theme... Watching them... Abhay as a vampire possessive and hard ... Piya fragile and sweet ... Hmmm ... On what track u can write their scene??

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

ok. Will wait for your updates . Take your time .

Thanks Embarrassed Will try and write. I need to get the flow and once I do it barely takes 2-3 days. Sometimes I can finish it within a day but the problem is getting the flow Stern Smile

MS-meghasharma

Go to top