Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chronicles of a Fallen Princess: Forever And Ever After (Page 2)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

Yaaay! Finally you made another part of it ,I always wishes for this Tongue, this is something which really brought back in India forum as I could not login into my profile & actually never tried that much also to login as it needed a big process of verification & all ,although I was not online in India forum,I always kept track of my Pkyek forum being like a non-member LOL ,but today I saw this & I couldn't read it as it can be read my members only so I today I tried my best to login to read this & I am back in India forum.
Okay now coming to this drabble, its as beautiful as the other parts of fallen princess, totally love it & it was worth as the hard work & coming back in India forum. Keep writing more parts of this

Thank you Mohana Hug That's so sweet of you. I will try but I need suggestions on scenes too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MohanaLuvAbhiya

MohanaLuvAbhiya IF-Dazzler
MohanaLuvAbhiya
MohanaLuvAbhiya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Yaaay! Finally you made another part of it ,I always wishes for this Tongue, this is something which really brought back in India forum as I could not login into my profile & actually never tried that much also to login as it needed a big process of verification & all ,although I was not online in India forum,I always kept track of my Pkyek forum being like a non-member LOL ,but today I saw this & I couldn't read it as it can be read my members only so I today I tried my best to login to read this & I am back in India forum.
Okay now coming to this drabble, its as beautiful as the other parts of fallen princess, totally love it & it was worth as the hard work & coming back in India forum. Keep writing more parts of this

Thank you Mohana Hug That's so sweet of you. I will try but I need suggestions on scenes too Embarrassed
Welcome dear, this scene was totally out of the world, next I would like to see the scene where Sid created misunderstandings between Ametz, as I always wonder how he did & what was its affect on their relationship, I am talking about the misunderstanding when they were alive, remember that scene in flashback where Maithili was talking & laughing to Sid & Abhendra was looking from behind

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Welcome dear, this scene was totally out of the world, next I would like to see the scene where Sid created misunderstandings between Ametz, as I always wonder how he did & what was its affect on their relationship, I am talking about the misunderstanding when they were alive, remember that scene in flashback where Maithili was talking & laughing to Sid & Abhendra was looking from behind

That's a good one. But the scene would be from Sid's POV. I will defo try it out. Thanks Big smile

MohanaLuvAbhiya

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Happy & shocked to see you with this os. Maithili in her human life was sweet , independent ,kind & loving . She was so determined & Abhay was right at his place . His status didn't make his situation easier so his reaction was justified. They were sweet & hot in the end .                                                                When will u update scarred love & genie one . It's been too long .

BeyondHorizon

MohanaLuvAbhiya IF-Dazzler
MohanaLuvAbhiya
MohanaLuvAbhiya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged

That's a good one. But the scene would be from Sid's POV. I will defo try it out. Thanks Big smile
I will wait eagerly for it & you are right it will look nice from Sid's POV only as he only can explain his plan properly.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doll.12BeyondHorizon

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Firstly your writing is same as it was before..Beautiful! Really *HAPPY* to see you writing again...

I love your drabbles...you were writing before!
Its my fav too.your chronicles of a fallen princess: Forever And Ever After.

One of fav scene and yes,was bent to know when Abhay lost his virginity? lol...bt Human AMetz were really sweet and pure of love...I loved this and enjoyed reading it.Pls Do write more na Mansa di!

Edited by --geny-- - 22 April 2016 at 7:41pm

BeyondHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
omg omg RES
doll.12 IF-Rockerz
doll.12
doll.12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doll.12

Awww... Awww... It was such a sweet one ...

Oh damn LOL Wasn't this supposed to be racy? ROFL Thanks for liking Embarrassed
haha ... For that u should have made it on abhiya na... U don't have a clue ... My heart was burning .. Seeing him with mathli.. Ouch ... What to do... Can't see him with her.. HeheLOL dil tarapta hai... By the way why don't u try this out on abhiya too... Pleej..

BeyondHorizon

Go to top