India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

last night it was fun to watch mr jealous

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
our shravan malhotra was very jealous,Wink when somu was flirting with google.Clown lets see shravan's plan works this time. but i know he would win and not going back to london. i saw their new promo pics very nice. do you think in future shravan's father will accept somu as a daughter in law? i think he will accept her. she is adorable, honest and good educated girl. whats there not to like her. she has all the qualities. thank goodness that gold digger urvashi did not work. but kamini chachi and vendor lady may not like it. who cares their opinion right? why she changed her indian name bandana, when she lives in india. bandana is much better name than vandi.(sounds like vendor) maybe i should call her bandolino. it matches with her name.LOL 

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
i am not sure .. ramnath does adore sumo but in epi 1 ramnath said a woman's priority is  always her family  first and her career is not important  ..  nanu supported suman saying tht her work is her identity ... and for sumo repaying her mom's debt by herself is very important .. so i can see a potential problem in future.
as far as kamini is concerned she wd't care as long as ShaMan settle in London ... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top