Kaala Teeka

I'm Not Cold [KaYu OS]

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dedicated to all those people who always make me feel so special, despite me being perfectly normal (average). Thank You for everything!! I have no papers till Monday so gave this a try. Written on my phone so disregard editing errors. Dont forget to like, comment and criticize my work, I am open to creative discussion on my piece. 

-Tannu (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are both walking on a comparitively deserted street on a typical Spring evening. 

"Will you just admit you're cold?" Yug raises an eyebrow as he walks beside her, his hands tucked into the pockets of his biker jacket.

Kali's shivering and hopping from one foot to the other, and this isn't exactly how he imagined this encounter going.

"I'm not cold!"

"Kali, you just blew on your hands." He shakes his head, smiling at her. "If you want my jacket-"

"I don't need your jacket. I'm fine."

He sighs. "I told you it was gonna get cold tonight."

"I told you it was gonna get cold tonight," she mimics, in a voice far too high-pitched to be his own.

Biting his lip to keep from smiling, he pulls his hands from his pockets and starts undoing his jacket.

Her face clears and she takes a step back. "I'm serious! If you take your jacket off, I'm not going to put it on. You can't make me! I said I dont feel cold. End of story."

"Will you quit acting like a five-year-old?" Shrugging his jacket off, he swings it around her and onto her shoulders. When merely gives a blank look at him, he takes each of her arms and threads them through the sleeves and then buttons the front. It's very obviously too long for her much shorter frame, but at least she's mostly covered. "There. Better?"

She purses her lips. "What if my hands are cold?"

"Well, see, that's what gloves are for." He takes one of his own gloves off his right hand and slides it over her left. "There."

She raises her right hand and wiggles her fingers at him. "What am I supposed to do with this one? Sacrifice it to frostbite?"

Yug laughs under his breath and then reaches up to take her hand, threading his fingers through hers. He cups their palms and blows in between to warm her skin before he lets their joined hands fall to swing between them. "Good?"

She looks down at their hands and then back up to him before she shrugs. "Not bad," she tells him.

She is shaking her head. But she's smiling, and she's not shivering anymore, and Yug calls that a win.
Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that is so cute!!!! Totally enjoyed it!!! <3
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Aww that is so cute!!!! Totally enjoyed it!!! <3

Thanks a tonnn!! Was just trying to make it seem nice (:
benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
But why so short Os πŸ˜’
Please write moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww
The Kaali in ur stories are so adorable πŸ˜³

This was super cute and I was blushing when they held hands. πŸ˜³
You're amazing at writing sweet stories
Loved it.

Pls pls keep on writing more β€οΈ
Njel thumbnail
Aww it was so cute I wish we get a moment of them like this in the show
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Thanks a ton to everyone who commented. You always boost my morale (:
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mein agayiii...today is my catching up day on this forum!πŸ˜†

#Haha...Kali is the typical stubborn girl out with a guy refusing to acknowledge he might be right.πŸ˜† She is visibly cold and when he proves his point by managing to put his coat over her, she mocks about her hands getting cold ...and her taunt about the frostbite!πŸ˜† Typical girl! Reminds me of myself! 

Love how he then elects to entwines his hand with hers! Such a cute romantic gesture and the fact that she responds with a smile...hayee!

Keep them coming Tannu! I like these OS of yours...its not too long, and the sentences are clear and short which makes it easier to follow!
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: benishchaudhary

It's beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

But why so short Os πŸ˜’
Please write moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Its short because I wrote it in an hour.
But glad that its being liked so much.
Will try to continue doing so (:
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Awww

The Kaali in ur stories are so adorable πŸ˜³

This was super cute and I was blushing when they held hands. πŸ˜³
You're amazing at writing sweet stories
Loved it.

Pls pls keep on writing more β€οΈ

Hahahahahaha! Thanks for reading, Mahirah.
Its kinda cliched and kinda not. 
Tried to keep them real but obviously the weather is NYC, more than Mithila.
Thanks a tonn!! (: