Yeh Vaada Raha

India-Forums

Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

KarVi-Nai Tere Jiya Hor Disda(Cant See Past YOU)

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
CryEmbarrassedI brainstormed and stormed and stormed,abt the title of this Past
There were many In my Dimag ki kheti,But Just didnt seem right for Yesterday's Soul WoundiG sxene
SO I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS PUNJABI PROSE OUTTA SONG
AND REALZED IT FIT TO T FOR THAT SCENE.
The Song depicts the emotions of an awestruci Lover Who cant see Past His beloved,nothing and no one in the world can match up to the mere sight his beloved bringsEmbarrassedHeart
He eyes Wont rest on any face besides His beloved.
and Gals and Guys Thats what KarVi are,aint them.Embarrassed...Thats KarVi ditto from First line to Very last line of This song.
Believe me i am a very Dheet kinda person,Big smileand keep up my positivity and Energy always.
but but but but Yesterday's episode Drained me like Hell.I felt Miserbale Only For KarVi.
Survi Is Torn between Love and Duty,If she chooses one she will lose another.Choosing Love will be assiciatwd with Her Selfishness So She opts for the second one.Confused.I tell u This woman is so head strong no balkey she is a little Too tough.
ok So Kartik comes Running towards Her To mandir,And asks her why she has been drenching in Rain,Survi Says nithing Na HUGS HIM
Cry.she is Seeking strength from the very person she is about to Leave because he is Her Sun.he makes her shine.
Kartik Is Little Confused and consoler her by Patting her head and asks her so Lovingly KIA HUA SURVIBroken Heart.My heart just got The first blow...His Voice is Beaming with So Much Love for her,Not knowing she is gatherinf support from him To Draw life from himCry
Survi Says Bappa Have always helped them she needed help.
And then she tells kartik that He has filled her maang two times Before.now he will have to do it again,She knows SURVI K SINDOOR KA MAAN WO KBHI NAI TOREGA.Confusedlittle does she know Wo Usk beghair zinda rahega to Maan Pura kar payega na.He knows it and has his priorities cleared.
She says MAIN AP SE KUCH MANGNA XHAHTI HOO KARTIK,
he says MAANG K TO DEKHO SURVI awwwEmbarrassed.He has like DUNYA KA SB SE BARA DIL FOR SURVI.they way he said MAANG K TO DEKHO.like ASK ME SURVU AND ITS URS.TUMHARE LYE KUCH BHI.Embarrassed
So survi drops the bomb on him and the moment she says HAMEN DOOR REHNA PAREGA KARTIK,
he Loses it,he starts Gasping he literally chokes there,those arent words but are molten Lava infused in his ears.CryConfusedBroken Heart...And withiut even listening further he Turns his face as to shrug off even the slight thought of this Happening.and the way he says NAHI.his breathe became Stucked and he said NAHI as such Enforcement.
Kartik Says MAIN JAAN GAYA TM KIA MAAGNE WALI HO
awww He turned his face from his world so that he wont have to see those words coming out her mouth.ConfusedCry.
She forces him to turn And asks him again,this time He loses it and say NAHI BILKUL NAI with much more Anger and Jerks away her hand.
Wo us se hath chura raha hai TAKEY HAMEHSA K LYE WO HATH US SE NA CHOOT JAYE.what an ironyOuchConfusedCry
She is the woman He Sees the world in,whom he kneels down for,whom he worships,his whole life revolves around the Land of piece she walks onEmbarrassed and he IS FORCED TO Shrugg her off.
But the next moment He turns helpless and Cups her face with that Dying beam in his eyes and asks her so hopefully like a child SURVI TUM NE ITNI BARI BAAT KESE KEHDI,TM HAMARE RISHTA TORME KI BAT ITNI ASANI SE KESE KR SKTI HO,KYA YEH RISHTA TMHARE KYE KOI MAANI NAI RKHTACryBroken Heart.He hasnt been able to digest the fact that USKI SURVI NE US SE DOOR JANE KI BAT ITNI ASANI SE KEH DI.
Survi says that she promised to save his family
Kartik Is breaking like Hell.he is on the verge of having a nervous break downConfused.
He says crying SAB BIKHAR JAYEGA SURVI
anddd man i am just drowning in my tears.His voixe is shaking and he says it as damage control.only listening to such thing brought his world to crashig down And he pleads to survi in a way KUCH BHI SAHI NAI RAHEGA.ConfusedOuchThe despertion in his voice and that throat filled with tears.CryCryCry..he is like Some child who is lost in a crowd without his Guardians and doesnt see his life after this.desperate to go to his home,
Kartik is desperate to Go to His home WHICH IS ONLY SURVI.
BIGGG HEART TEARING DIALOUGE NEXT.
NONONONONO Cryi cant even start.Ths is IT,Thats why i Love kartik barwe and will love her forever.
His soul is crying for survi's pain Bc he knows He is her universe.
he cups his face crying WITH the Essence of love and bond they possess.usko manane ke lye.
And says the most beautiful and Just aw lines SURVI TM MJH SE ALAG HO K REH PAOGI KIA?MJHY SAANS ATI HAI TO TUMHARA DIL DHARAKTA HAI AUR TMHARA DIL DHARAKTA HAI TO MJHY CHAIN ATA H.Cry
thats it KARV LOVE IN ONE LINE.
He is her Breathe and she is his Heartbeat.one cant exist without each other.their systems are so much in sync together.
hawa ek ko milti hai,Saans dusra leta hai
Dil ek ka dharakta hai,pulse dusre ki chalti hai
One walks and other feels the earth down his feet
One Swims other feels the waves crashing to his body
one stares at moon,other baths in it glow
Kartik Ek hai Survi ek hai,magar KARVI WO TO EK HAI
Aur RAHENGY HAMESHA.he knws it well Her heartbeat brings life to him EmbarrassedCryWhat PARTING WHAT SEPERATION,how can Survi seperate Which is ONE WHOLE...Never ever
Kartik Rests his head agains her and says TUM MERE BEGHAIR JE NAI PAOGI SURVI AUR MAIN TMHARE BEGHAIR JEE NI PAUNGA with eyes close.
HeartDay DreamingCry...His Tone.So helpless so Miserable
and the desperation with which he Rested his head against hers,Totally soul StrippingConfused.He is longing to be with HER even They havent parted yet.he yearns to be baxk to his centre of GravityCry.He is Falbbergasted and lost.
Survi Says these Talks doesnt matter anynmoreConfusedshe knows She will only get kartik Do this if she Doesnt Melt Away.
Kartik Goes to Bappa idol,Bappa is Snatchng his life from Him so He goes to talk to Bappa abt it.he doesnt see Any other option.survi seems determined and isnt softening.So he in all his Child like Vulnerability asks Bappa to See survi what she is upto.Awww My BabyConfused
He turns all Red and Sxreams at top of his lungs out of anger and Heart Breaking mind shuttint Grief AGR AP KO YE RISHTA TORNA HAI TO AP KO PHLE MJHY MARNA HOGA,YEH RISHTA TOOTNE SE PEHLE MERI JAAN JAYEGIEmbarrassedoh god Love lve love
He is Standing against the Supreme Authority and Decalring ThaT EVEN GOD CANT PART HIM From HIS SURVI IN THIS LIFE.
What is More Heartly and Magical sight than Watxhing someone Taking a Stand Against ALMIGHTY GOD just to HAVE YOU IN THEIR LIFE?
What is More heavenlt than watxhing a man Picking death over Life withiut YOU?
this loveeeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.this Surreal level of Eternal Commitment Makes me dizzy Embarrassed...It so Proud to Love KarVi.they make me proud so much.
Survi Comes and stops him from talking abt His Death.He Again pleads 
he is begging her to Believe that He will Turn everyhthung Fine.Shanti Would be Fine but She has made up her mind.
he For the LAST TIME LOSES HIS TEMPER AND DECLARES THAT BAPPA WILL HAVE TO HELP THEM ANYHOW 
HE WONT LET HER LEAVE HIM AND ITS HIS FINAL WORD.
He walks away angrily while Survi stands there Watching him GO AWAY FROM HER and the irony is that k WO US SE DOOR CHALA GAYA US WQT QK WO US KE BEGHAIR NAI REHNA CHAHTA EK BHI PAL
Cry
so guys i tried my best to justify That Sxene but Words wont ever be Finished.

Edited by yumliciousss - 21 April 2016 at 3:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26aimmyangleVanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Woh scene kya kaafi nahin tha mujhe rulane ke liye ke tu bhi Cry
Kya beautifully likha hai Yammu.Love you yaar 
Woh scene broke my heart to pieces.Karvi were dying a thousand deaths Cry
Kartik ke dialogues toh " Maang ke dekho Survi.Mujhse jo hoga woh mein karunga " Haye Bhagwan itna pyaar Cry
The way Kartik read her mind & turned away jab Survi ne usko Vaada karne ke liye kaha.Bola " Nahin,mujhe pata hai tum kya maangne wali ho " Cry 
And yes sabse heartbreaking line was when Kartik asked her ki " Itni asani se yeh baat kaise keh di.Kya humaara rishta tumhare liye koi maayne nahin rakhta " 
And that line about saans & dhadkan was just Cry Jitna roun utna kam hai.Karvi are so beautiful hey Bhagwan 

Badi jhappi tere liye Yamna.Bahut sundar likha tune.Loved li.Loved it so much.Thank you re 
yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Woh scene kya kaafi nahin tha mujhe rulane ke liye ke tu bhi Cry
Kya beautifully likha hai Yammu.Love you yaar 
Woh scene broke my heart to pieces.Karvi were dying a thousand deaths Cry
Kartik ke dialogues toh " Maang ke dekho Survi.Mujhse jo hoga woh mein karunga " Haye Bhagwan itna pyaar Cry
The way Kartik read her mind & turned away jab Survi ne usko Vaada karne ke liye kaha.Bola " Nahin,mujhe pata hai tum kya maangne wali ho " Cry 
And yes sabse heartbreaking line was when Kartik asked her ki " Itni asani se yeh baat kaise keh di.Kya humaara rishta tumhare liye koi maayne nahin rakhta " 
And that line about saans & dhadkan was just Cry Jitna roun utna kam hai.Karvi are so beautiful hey Bhagwan 

Badi jhappi tere liye Yamna.Bahut sundar likha tune.Loved li.Loved it so much.Thank you re 
gopa Main jitna hansati hoo utn hi rulati bhi hooTongueLOLBig smile
Supreme PowerCoolbole to Versatile hai apun.
Yaar ek ke bad ek Heart Crushing lines thi
Yeah jab usne kaha na MAANG K DEKHO SURVI...awww...The divine Love this man possess.Wont ever Deprive her of anything.Jo mangegi qadmo mn la k rakhdega.Embarrassed.
Aha Yeah how he turned his face jese He cant Bear the sight of survi saying those words.Jese Toofan ko dekh k Bacha dar k chup jayeCryConfused
Like on the edge of Losing Hope but also Floating in there ke SHYD MERE MOUN MORNE SE SURVI WO SAB NA KAHEY.
Confused
The disbelief there where he broke into Million pieces k Survi ne itni easily kese keh di itni bari baat.Damage control Gesture
And That Just Blurting out his heart and pain by those Saaas Dharkan DialougesCryCry.
omg karvi even potray grief and pain so magically
My heart got squeezed too much.Ouch
The rain was covering his tears so symbollicaly
like He Was Miserable yet Determined 
so was his tears they were There but baarish ne Bharam rkh lia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

gopa Main jitna hansati hoo utn hi rulati bhi hooTongueLOLBig smile
Supreme PowerCoolbole to Versatile hai apun.
Yaar ek ke bad ek Heart Crushing lines thi
Yeah jab usne kaha na MAANG K DEKHO SURVI...awww...The divine Love this man possess.Wont ever Deprive her of anything.Jo mangegi qadmo mn la k rakhdega.Embarrassed.
Aha Yeah how he turned his face jese He cant Bear the sight of survi saying those words.Jese Toofan ko dekh k Bacha dar k chup jayeCryConfused
Like on the edge of Losing Hope but also Floating in there ke SHYD MERE MOUN MORNE SE SURVI WO SAB NA KAHEY.
Confused
The disbelief there where he broke into Million pieces k Survi ne itni easily kese keh di itni bari baat.Damage control Gesture
And That Just Blurting out his heart and pain by those Saaas Dharkan DialougesCryCry.
omg karvi even potray grief and pain so magically
My heart got squeezed too much.Ouch
The rain was covering his tears so symbollicaly
like He Was Miserable yet Determined 
so was his tears they were There but baarish ne Bharam rkh lia

Ekdum sahi kaha Cry
Aur tu toh hai hi versatile.Bahut beautifully describe kiya Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top