Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 8)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

On the fence. 
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop. Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror. Dead

You can't really blame someone for trying to defend themselves, Kangy had every chance and reason to leave him alone but she chose not to, and didn't think she was doing anything wrong either.
There must far worse things she sent am glad we only saw this much.
It does prove her wrong and a lair (unless she provides some proof too)
But there was no other way that the public wld've believed anything he says unless they saw something.
Anyways I knew he wld still be blamed there's no wining for him regardless of what he does or says.
But he's human and she did everything to provoke him, instead of blaming just him why don't you also see what she was doing wrong all this time.

Instead of blaming just KN, why don't you see what he did is disgusting and wrong here.
HR isn't a saint to be defended so blindly. 
If KN was wrong, so is HR here.
He could have defended by releasing a statement by investigators. 
But he stooped low.
I know KN will be readily blamed either way as usual.
So go on.
For me, releasing someone's private emails is stooping way too low. 
HR went lower than KN for me with this step of his. 
That's my opinion. You can keep yours and I'll keep mine. 

I don't see anything wrong in it cuz he had to otherwise even his supporters may have some doubt about what had happened.
And yes, they say that he gave everything to the investigators but when Kangy herself is releasing article after article still claiming that he's lying and it was him who was communicating with her, and isn't ready to corporate with the authorities, what exactly do you want him to do??

Anyways am not defending HR blindly he's what he is but what he is doesn't have anything to do with this case.
She's wrong and that's all I care about...right vs wrong.
No excuses in the world can give anyone the right to do what she has been doing with HR.
Otherwise we can agree that he's the worst human being god has ever created, I don't care and i don't mind.
To me this is right vs wrong. 
Nothing he's gives Kangy the right to harass or defame him, and he has every right to try to defend himself.
Simple as that. 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 21 April 2016 at 4:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11en1gmawhereiamSalrina_AshvikAqibaa_19colossial2015nishaipkkdiantweetie19shanky1LiveEatLoveslumgod..-MariaMars-TeAmo_Messi

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I say good job Hrithik for exposing this woman 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11Salrina_Ashvik_Nikki_colossial2015Twinkie_Startweetie19shanky1-Vaishvi-.Sparkler.slumgod..LiveEatLove

WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

On the fence. 
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop. Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror. Dead

You can't really blame someone for trying to defend themselves, Kangy had every chance and reason to leave him alone but she chose not to, and didn't think she was doing anything wrong either.
There must far worse things she sent am glad we only saw this much.
It does prove her wrong and a lair (unless she provides some proof too)
But there was no other way that the public wld've believed anything he says unless they saw something.
Anyways I knew he wld still be blamed there's no wining for him regardless of what he does or says.
But he's human and she did everything to provoke him, instead of blaming just him why don't you also see what she was doing wrong all this time.

Instead of blaming just KN, why don't you see what he did is disgusting and wrong here.
HR isn't a saint to be defended so blindly. 
If KN was wrong, so is HR here.
He could have defended by releasing a statement by investigators. 
But he stooped low.
I know KN will be readily blamed either way as usual.
So go on.
For me, releasing someone's private emails is stooping way too low. 
HR went lower than KN for me with this step of his. 
That's my opinion. You can keep yours and I'll keep mine. 

I don't see anything wrong in it cuz he had to otherwise even his supporters may have some doubt about what had happened.
And yes, they say that he gave everything to the investigators but when Kangy herself is releasing article after article still claiming that he's lying and it was him who was communicating with her, and isn't ready to corporate with the authorities, what exactly do you want him to do??

Anyways am not defending HR blindly he's what he is but what he is doesn't have anything to do with this case.
She's wrong and that's all I care about...right vs wrong.
No excuses in the world can give anyone the right to do what she has been doing with HR.
Otherwise we can agree that he's the worst human being god has ever created, I don't care and i don't mind.
To me this is right vs wrong. 
Nothing he's give Kangy the right to harass or defame him, and he has every right to try to defend himself.
Simple as that. 

It doesn't seem like right vs wrong for you.
If it was, you would have called out HR for leaking private emails.
Any sane person would think twice before leaking someone's private conversation unless they are vindictive and nasty.
People aren't black or white.
So no one is completely right or wrong.
Better to call out when one is wrong.
At this point we have the emails, which is something concrete.
And they are leaked.
For me leaking private emails is wrong.
May be it isn't in ur dictionary.
Even for me it is right vs wrong. Here HR is wrong.
I wouldn't even leak my enemy's private emails or conversation.
Only a vindictive and disturb person would do such a disgusting thing. 
HR is nothing but in plain words WRONG here. There are numerous ways to defend. Leaking emails isn't one of them I'm my dictionary.

Again, if u don't think so. So be it.
For me HR went way too wrong here by stooping creepingly low. 

Edited by Smarty.Pants - 21 April 2016 at 4:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

divaz Goldie
divaz
divaz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Both Kangana and Hrithik are NOT coming across in good light.

I have a few questions, can someone clarify. I do not know the complete story and just started to read about it.

1) If Kangana was emailing a wrong email address, how did Hrithik get a hold of those emails?
2) when Kangana and Hrithik were working together, it is possible that hrithik (maybe jokingly) said any thing to give her the idea that he is interested in her?

Just looking at it from a neutral perspective, Kangana may have done her share of mistakes, but Hrithik revealing her medical condition and her emails is too cheap.

good question

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.bbsai-allizwell-

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ImagineMe

Originally posted by touch_of_pink

After Hrs is in possession of emails sent by Kangana to Hrithik over a period of time. 

Kudos HR's PR... He is a free man now. Star  The saint goes back to his horse faced love interest. Clap
It is such a classy move to share emails after May 2014 with the public... who cares for what happened prior to that?  

All will be well.  Big smile   
But she herself tells us nothing happened prior to that.
She clears indicates there's nothing between them.
I cld be wrong but that's what I understood from the emails. 
No, you are right.  Obviously only a tiny fraction of the emails have been released but the media say they have seen emails in which she says he didn't seem attracted or interested in her when they met and that she regretted not taking the opportunity to talk with him during Krrish etc. As of November 2014 she was still imagining a kiss.  I don't think it's possible for anyone with normal thinking skills to still believe they really had any physical or emotional relationship outside her fantasies. I support Hrithik taking a stand. If he hadn't his boys would have grown up listening to stories about their father using and ditching Kangana the world believed because Kangana had said so.  

I feel really sorry for her. I can't believe her sister and the idiot lawyer let it get to this point. Ironically, if she had just clarified they were not in a relationship and she was sorry her quote was misunderstood, most people would have assumed she was succumbing to industry pressures and still believed they had an affair and she would have seemed a far more sane and still sympathetic figure. She really needs better advisers.  

This also makes me wonder how many other "well known facts" everyone believes absolutely must be true are really rubbish. For example strange the story about the married star's daughter looking for a new house in Mumbai to spend time with her star lover came out now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11willinaLiveEatLovedesicrowd

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

It doesn't seem like right vs wrong for you.
If it was, you would have called out HR for leaking private emails.
Any sane person would think twice before leaking someone's private conversation unless they are vindictive and nasty.
People aren't black or white.
So no one is completely right or wrong.
Better to call out when one is wrong.
At this point we have the emails, which is something concrete.
And they are leaked.
For me leaking private emails is wrong.
May be it isn't in ur dictionary.
Even for me it is right vs wrong. Here HR is wrong.
I wouldn't even leak my enemy's private emails or conversation.
Only a vindictive and disturb person would do such a disgusting thing. 
HR is nothing but in plain words WRONG here.

Again, if u don't think so. So be it.
For me HR went way too wrong here by stooping creepingly low. 
We are going to go in circles it seems so am going to say this the last time.
First am not surprised that some will still blame him, in fact i wld've been if they weren't.

Now that thats out of the way leaking someone's private emails/msgs etc tec is very wrong, but in this case it's different, first he made no promise to her that he will keep them private forever, second this was 2 years ago if you really think not leaking them for 2 years is NOT thinking twice then we totally have different understanding of that.
Last but not the least she provoked him every way possible, tried to defame him and damage his image.
Made people believe that they had an affair and he's trying to bully her cuz he's a man and powerful and whatnots.
HR has waited as long as he cld've, she knew he has thess things yet she kept going on and on about what a lair he's, how he's trying to defame her.
I don't see anything wrong in exposing her cuz prior to these email even i believed that they must had a fling, I still was against what she was doing but I honestly believed they had an affair.
Now I don't thanks to these emails and there many others who had some doubts.
He's just trying to look out for himself now you can't really blame him for that given what Kangana is capable of.
He's not doing it to defame her, (like you're looking at it) he's doing it for himself and that's why i don't see anything wrong in it.
Otherwise what you saying let her do whatever she pleases with him and he shld forever remain gentleman and do absolutely nothing.LOL

If they had a relationship and he was happily receiving these emails and then leaked them for no reason i wld be the first to call out on him.
This is different.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11kimaya-Nova19colossial2015nishaipkkdianshanky1tweetie19Sri-R-MariaMars-

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Originally posted by divaz

I have a few questions, can someone clarify. I do not know the complete story and just started to read about it.

1) If Kangana was emailing a wrong email address, how did Hrithik get a hold of those emails?
2) when Kangana and Hrithik were working together, it is possible that hrithik (maybe jokingly) said any thing to give her the idea that he is interested in her?

Just looking at it from a neutral perspective, Kangana may have done her share of mistakes, but Hrithik revealing her medical condition and her emails is too cheap.

good question

For the 97765665434665543578th time. 

Kangu was talking to imposter thru emails. 

Then HR-KR met in KJo's Party. 

She thanked HR for praising Queen, to which he replied he haven't even seen it. 
She then told him about email correspondence, to which he said that is not my Email ID. And gave her correct Email ID. 

To which then Kangu started to email him. 

This has been the story since beginning of this case. I know you guys haven't followed it, everytime someone comes n asks the same. It gets tiring to answer it everytime. LOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveekimaya-DJBhaiJaanAvocado.GirlThe_Alchemist.colossial2015_Nikki_shanky1Twinkie_StardrummedupHakunaMatata.tweetie19..PikACHU...S.Stephy.Sparkler.LiveEatLovenoor321bbsaiSri-R-MariaMars-ChotaBheemhotchic-Piku--allizwell-ilovecrepesLeadNitrateBeautyful_MessTheRager

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divaz

good question
No offense to you two, but this question has been asked and answered about a thousand times! After May 2014 she started emailing the real Hrithik and these are a handful of those emails. 

And she revealed her "medical condition" ( if real) in her first legal notice not him.

Edited by Nova19 - 21 April 2016 at 4:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimaya-shanky1bbsai

Go to top