Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 33)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Omg those emails are so lame and cheesy! Kangana sure has one too many screw lose. I like her but dayum woman...it was really all in your head? LOL

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

She's sicker than i could imagine. Any man under her belt would be under immense danger. 
Finally some proof, and now i am sure Kangna will publish articles on how these are all made up and fake.

Her PR must already be on it...articles likhne mein kya jaata haiSleepy...but seeing from her interviews and the she talks people should have guessed what a psycho she isSleepy

her PR puts every media coverage to shame, indeed her PR seems to be as delusional as she is, and daring too because who on earth will involve themselves to such incredible psychopathy ?

I think she believes that whatever she did is cool and something that makes her a proud woman ?Confused
She always had complained about how her parents abandoned her and how industry does not support her irrespective of her national awards ( 90% people do not care for this shit ) and i used to pity her that she struggled, but now i know why they did not support her, she could not be worthy of her parents, worthy of the industry which gave her a name, then it is wrong to expect ethics and sanity from her.

In all this fiasco, one thing is pretty clear that Hrithik at least has the audacity to state facts and not talk nonsense, he is proving his point and is confident that he is not wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

ranikaadi Goldie
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Omg those emails are so lame and cheesy! Kangana sure has one too many screw lose. I like her but dayum woman...it was really all in your head? LOL

Pretty sure these are fake. LOL
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
To anyone who is willing to know a fact about Aspergers:
Aspergers/Autism is DIFFERENT from having imaginary and delusional thoughts...Those two are two different things and please don't mix them up...People with Aspergers DONT hallucinate nor do they live in imaginary relationships...

Also, Aspergers is not an ILLNESS! Its a mental disorder but not any illness...

I have someone who I DEARLY DEARLY LOVE who is Autistic and it pains me to read how the term Aspergers is being thrown in and dragged in HR-KN threads...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 22 April 2016 at 3:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11gatheringstormBeautyful_Mess

NightReader Senior Member
NightReader
NightReader

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I don't know. It seems like I am watching two completely new life forms. Who is using email to have an affair??? Like this is really confusing as hell. It feels like we are reading a pre-historic story of two lovers communicating through letters carried by pigeons.

Or in this case, it is just Kangana's pigeon hovering around Hrithik
Poor Hrithik has no pigeon to fly!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GewelsgatheringstormTheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
More like she wants to show her pigeon to him but he just doesn't know about it because he is busy playing kabootar jaa with someone who sounds a lot like tota 

Edited by TheBoss - 22 April 2016 at 3:56pm
._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Whether the emails are fake or not, I cringed when reading them. Those emails are so embarrassing.
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Haven't you realised by now that Kangana is anything but normal generally and with Hrithik she is even doubly abnormal. The absurd childhood obsession of hers makes me think she would make an exception with her security and sensibility for Hrithik as long as the impostor fed her delusions of a love returned in full measure.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the imposter is Kangana herself.Ouch
Bingo ! Ouch

Go to top