Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 31)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Kangana's barbadi is a treat to watch. Got my popcorn Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

Hrithik is a douche, agreed. But, do you agree that his case is strong now? In THIS particular case he seems to be victim? And as per the emails in Kangana's own words they haven't yet dated yet or what seems did not have any sort of relationship?

I think from Kangana's side, the official story is that they had an affair and broke up. With Hrithik's impending divorce, she started dreaming of dating him openly in a real relationship. I think it was supposed to be that she was bugging him with emails during that time and he was not responding since they were actually broken up. He went cold on her but she kept trying hence the nude pics and other personal stuff.

The emails actually make sense in that context, if it's true. 

Hrithik claims there was nothing ever but I find it pretty hard to believe she suddenly got obsessed with him after two movies with him and not before. They liked her enough to give her another job in a home production so she wasn't behaving crazy then obviously.
Sometime after May 2014 she sent an email to him with a nude photograph and a message that said this is what's waiting for you the first time we are together. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015drummedup

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Sometime after May 2014 she sent an email to him with a nude photograph and a message that said this is what's waiting for you the first time we are together. 

Im sure its still waiting and all will be dusted and water under the bridge if he makes amends. Just some denting, polishing and she is spick and span in no time.
drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Hrithik is a douche, agreed. But, do you agree that his case is strong now? In THIS particular case he seems to be victim? And as per the emails in Kangana's own words they haven't yet dated yet or what seems did not have any sort of relationship?

I think from Kangana's side, the official story is that they had an affair and broke up. With Hrithik's impending divorce, she started dreaming of dating him openly in a real relationship. I think it was supposed to be that she was bugging him with emails during that time and he was not responding since they were actually broken up. He went cold on her but she kept trying hence the nude pics and other personal stuff.

Hrithik claims there was nothing ever but I find it pretty hard to believe she suddenly got obsessed with him after two movies with him and not before. They liked her enough to give her another job in a home production so she wasn't behaving crazy then obviously.

You made very valid points. In your earlier post too. Some of the things are very unclear still like why no mail of Hrithik asking KR to stop hasn't surfaced or why this behaviour materialized during Krish n things were fine during kites if she was indeed cuckoo on him since long... etc etc

But one thing which looks clear to me (if you think the mails are real) is Kangana had mentioned that she goes tongued-tied in his presence and that his actions are not like what she imagined... or about dreaming to get kissed by him... Or that he never seemed interested in her... All, this kinda points that they never had a thing. There maybe more mails where she could've mentioned what happened between them but from the material available at hand it seems more like she was waiting to get into a relation which has so far not materialized and had been going on only through e-mails.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
honestly, if the topstars directors producers conduct their business by email. in this fast age they will waste too much time...only if its a lengthy contract or something or youre writing to your mother a longish letter will anyone use email these days, that, or if one is belonging to older gen who hv difficulty understanding viber, phone chat, and those sort of apps at yr fingertips..who is going to open and type eimails on laptop or even phone..when there is instant messaging for heavens sakes..
picture bhejni hai toh bhi its instant with the phone..pls dont tell me hrithik and kangana dont hv the latest iphones on them..

i just cant believe any person conducts an affair via email without talking actually to other person once,, arrey even internet chat there is voice chat..webcam
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

You made very valid points. In your earlier post too. Some of the things are very unclear still like why no mail of Hrithik asking KR to stop hasn't surfaced or why this behaviour materialized during Krish n things were fine during kites if she was indeed cuckoo on him since long... etc etc

But one thing which looks clear to me (if you think the mails are real) is Kangana had mentioned that she goes tongued-tied in his presence and that his actions are not like what she imagined... or about dreaming to get kissed by him... Or that he never seemed interested in her... All, this kinda points that they never had a thing. There maybe more mails where she could've mentioned what happened between them but from the material available at hand it seems more like she was waiting to get into a relation which has so far not materialized and had been going on only through e-mails.
How do the emails make sense in that context?? Have you guys even read the emails, nothing in there sounds like an girl rying to woo her ex back, the emails show completely different story.
There's nothing in Kangy's emails that indicates that they were ever involved. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19drummedup-MariaMars-ChotaBheemTeAmo_Messi

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
there is no reaction at all from any film personality..
normally people like to giv their opinion and considring hrithik is from bollywood from family, strange. 

over here for people its an open and shut case..kangana is delusional and she wrote emails to herself

after acting in two films she suddenly became shy and tongue tied to even phone him..

isnt it strange that the film fraternity who would know a little of whats happening kjo and gossipp gang are keeping a deathly silence? 

Go to top