Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 29)

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I don't really think these emails prove anything because nobody denied the existence of the emails in the first place. Even Kangana didn't. She was just arguing about the semantics and number, not that she never harassed him.
She is a weirdo and even her fans I think accept that she probably did harass Hrithik with emails. She implied it herself that she had sent him nude pics and love letters and that she was worried about her personal stuff being leaked.

So what does it prove?

I don't even think the lack of pictures means a lot. If two people hooked up on set and screwed around, they would do it quickly and quietly and go their own way. It's wouldn't necessarily be a relationship full of romance and late night restaurant dinners documented with pictures.

The only thing I don't understand if Kangana was going berserk emailing him, wouldn't he respond in the beginning a few times at least to clear whatever misconceptions she had? Who would totally ignore a coworker who suddenly began emailing them out of the blue? Why not pick up the phone and try to reason with her? In Bollywood, there are so many ways to internally take care of issues. You usually involve a 3rd party and sit down and talk and try to figure things out.

Why would he try *nothing* and sit quietly collecting her emails and pictures, never responding even once, and then going to file a lawsuit after years?  

If he actually had proof of emailing or texting her and asking her to stop bothering him and stating she was dreaming up things that didn't exist, at least it would make sense. There would be some sort of trail.

Okay, granted, Kangana might be insane in the head but why would Hrithik also act like a nutcase? 
Valid questions.
What I think is the reason for not replying is Rangoli's correspondence to him the very next day of the infamous party. If we read the first mail it has an accusatory tone and spoke about explicit content being exchanged and HR being the chicken he is might've gotten weary/scared hence flagged Kangana's mails as spam.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015drummeduptweetie19gatheringstorm-MariaMars-

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I don't really think these emails prove anything because nobody denied the existence of the emails in the first place. Even Kangana didn't. She was just arguing about the semantics and number, not that she never harassed him.
She is a weirdo and even her fans I think accept that she probably did harass Hrithik with emails. She implied it herself that she had sent him nude pics and love letters and that she was worried about her personal stuff being leaked.

So what does it prove?

I don't even think the lack of pictures means a lot. If two people hooked up on set and screwed around, they would do it quickly and quietly and go their own way. It's wouldn't necessarily be a relationship full of romance and late night restaurant dinners documented with pictures.

The only thing I don't understand if Kangana was going berserk emailing him, wouldn't he respond in the beginning a few times at least to clear whatever misconceptions she had? Who would totally ignore a coworker who suddenly began emailing them out of the blue? Why not pick up the phone and try to reason with her? In Bollywood, there are so many ways to internally take care of issues. You usually involve a 3rd party and sit down and talk and try to figure things out.

Why would he try *nothing* and sit quietly collecting her emails and pictures, never responding even once, and then going to file a lawsuit after years?  

If he actually had proof of emailing or texting her and asking her to stop bothering him and stating she was dreaming up things that didn't exist, at least it would make sense. There would be some sort of trail.

Okay, granted, Kangana might be insane in the head but why would Hrithik also act like a nutcase? 
What do you think he said to Rangoli in the meeting he asked for? Isn't it logical to think he did say all that.  He has been in this industry for years, he would have those conversations in person not in emails. When someone ignores your emails and declines your calls it generally means they are not interested in talking to you. Any normal person would have known he wasn't interested in her. He flagged her email as spam and assumed she'd get bored and move on. He may not have even realized how many she sent (she probably sent more that were deleted from spam file - police source said 3000 retrieved).  What did you want him to do? Should he have publicly exposed her earlier? Should he have taken her for a psych consult? 
AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

So what does it prove?

I think this has been tackled in Hrithik's first legal document. He said Rangoli informed him that Kangana has Aspergers and therefore behaving the way she is. So possibly Hrithik tried to ignore it since Rangoli at least knew the truth. He didn't reply at all and thought his silence would eventually end things and stop the mails. 
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
The # of ppl to have quoted my one post. LOL LOL LOL

Cant give the same importance in return, but I am still firm on my opinion. No sympathy for the douche who leaked private emails (assuming they aren't fake and manipulated).
If they are fake, he's even worse of a douche. 
If my opinions bother u too much, can't do much. So cry me a river. Silly
Continue quoting HR bhakts (Wink)
Before someone feign and cribs, just reciprocating the logic here.
Apparently trashing a douche HR equals to being a queen bhakt here. 
So those trashing KN have to be HR bhakts with ur logic. 
Instead of attacking and mocking for a creepy like HR, learn how to have a decent discussion.
Only then you'll get a reply. Otherwise not worth my time.
If u wanna play the attacking game as usual, go on. 
Only creepy a-holes like HR need such dirty and low level defending where anyone who speaks agaisnt him have to be shut down no matter the means.

WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@pakeezah: some very valid points by you. 
Bollywood is known for shutting ppl up and hide their dirty work. 
It's the first time to my knowledge someone came out to dug out the dirt.
Otherwise most of them are either made to shut up or they do it for the sake of their career. 
All the past affairs and EMA by actors don't see the daylight of proofs.
I have no doubt at all KN and HR has something going but he wanted to keep it all a secret.
It's just too bad, this time it was KN.
She even clarified she isn't ashamed of her emails, her affairs, her body. 
Even if emails or pics gets leaked, it won't bother her much.
But the one leaking such private material has to be one disturbed individual full on venegence seeking vindictive revenge for 'silly ex'.
All this is nothing but a bruished ego doing the disgusting work. 
He went to this extent over 'silly ex'.
HR has to be nutcase to get this affected over 2 words and let his ego drive his mania. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakeezah

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

Cant give the same importance in return, but I am still firm on my opinion. No sympathy for the douche who leaked private emails (assuming they aren't fake and manipulated).
Instead of attacking and mocking for a creepy like HR, learn how to have a decent discussion.
Only creepy a-holes like HR need such dirty and low level defending where anyone who speaks agaisnt him have to be shut down no matter the means.

@ Bold: ONE solid, tangible proof from Kangana's side in this mess, please?Smile Is that an unreasonable demand?Smile

Hrithik is a douche, agreed. But, do you agree that his case is strong now? In THIS particular case he seems to be victim? And as per the emails in Kangana's own words they haven't yet dated yet or what seems did not have any sort of relationship?

Not once have you acknowledged what the case looks on it's face value. I'm not going by the mails entirely, let them be proved authentic beyond a doubt but from what is being provided after endless versions of both sides... one side managed to present strong case WITH evidence. 

Decent discussions happen only when people are open enough to all possibilities. You're clearly trying to take case in every direction EXCEPT what is the point of this post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
One thing I noticed in this whole mess is no big Bollywood person has spoken in either favor or against of either party, which is usually not the case. I wonder why. This is probably the biggest controversy in last decade even bigger than salman-Srk fight I think...probably in same level as Vivek-salman scenario where lot of people went and reasoned with Vivek not to take panga with salman.
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

I was one of those who quoted you and before you ask people to learn to have a decent discussion, I suggest you take your own advice first and learn to respect people who have a different opinion than yours...I was very respectful and deserve at least the same respect! Thank you!

Go to top