Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 26)

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
that is so strange she goes up to him t party and says why arent you replying to all my emails? and doesnt he ask why you are emailing me 3500 times? from her behaviour he doesnt know she thinks he is her lover? 
how stupid can a woman be not to understand from persons behavior that they arent interested...the first thing kangana will do is panic if her email has gone to wrong id..how can any girl go to extent of sending nude photos to someone but not pick up phone and hav a voice conversation...

would any of you do it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015The_Alchemist.

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

that is so strange she goes up to him t party and says why arent you replying to all my emails? and doesnt he ask why you are emailing me 3500 times? from her behaviour he doesnt know she thinks he is her lover? 
how stupid can a woman be not to understand from persons behavior that they arent interested...the first thing kangana will do is panic if her email has gone to wrong id..how can any girl go to extent of sending nude photos to someone but not pick up phone and hav a voice conversation...

would any of you do it?
No. We are not delusional. 
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
tongue tied...she might hv written that..but this is not a 16 year old girl in school or college having her first crush..
she lost her virginity some decade back to a married man and has had boyfriends after that...

does it even seem possible that suddenly someone that bold will turn shy and tongue tied ?

she has met hrithik when filming kites when was that? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikasPR

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

would any of you do it?
No. We are not delusional. 

neither was her affair with aditya pancholi, shekhar suman, doctor from uk
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged

would any of you do it?
Did u read the details of this case? 
It was never stated that she asked him why wasn't he replying to her mails. In fact the imposter was actually having a regular correspondance with her. It was when she approached him to thank regarding the praises he supposedly showered for her Queen's performance that he revealed to her that he haven't even watched it let alone mail n praise her that the whole email stuff tumbled out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19gatheringstorm-MariaMars-

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged

would any of you do it?
My other reply was flippant. Serious reply: no one really knows what happened at the party but her emails say she has trouble talking to him in real life so it's unlikely the conversation went the way you suggested. 

He says (there is no proof and he could be lying but between K and H, he seems the more trustworthy source): she thanked him for praising Queen, he said I've not seen it, she said but you praised it in your email, he said that's not me this is my email address. 

She says:... Actually her version keeps changing, from legal notice, to leaked story, to lawyer statements. 

MythicalMoth

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Edit
@Pakeezah...what GoldenDew said is what I was repeating

Edited by gatheringstorm - 22 April 2016 at 11:47am

MythicalMoth

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

Its the exact same thing that pakeezah said bollywod cover up is not that hard to believe

why is it hard to believe that Hrithik and Kangana did have an affair

when there has not been a single proof of so many affairs yet people are convinced about it then why is hard to believe that this a cover up as well

why would Kangana who has accepted and acknowledged her affairs would suddenly talk about an imaginary affair with Hrithik...

and stop spreading rumors that she is not well, delusional etc when there is absolutely no proof medical or otherwise to prove it.

just because HR said it , mentioned it doesnt make it true

show me one video where we hear her saying bizarre things...I will accept that she has some problem...

HR is having an affair with shwetha, is there any proof, he had an affair with Barbara Mori, wheres the proof, Aamir had was in a relationship with kiran, wheres the proof, pics videos

what about Akshays innumerable affairs with women...has anyone published one video, photo as proof NO

Ajay devgan is known to cheat as per tabloids...has any proof ever been published yet people believe he is a cheater...

fact is Bollywood will cover up, did anyone catch vidya balan with siddharth kapur in a photo or video before they got married...no 

what about Raj Kappor with his innumerable affairs did anyone got a whiff of it ...not a single photo even back then

they know how to be discreet and cover up

Hrithik is having another girl in his life now, and this affair or leak may damage his chances may be of going ahead with his current love affair...who knows

as for people saying kangana imaginary uk boyfriend, there was a uk doctor boyfriend and i had posted a pic of them in some thread

No offence but your and that pakeezah person's logic is so off that I have to say something.You say all these people had  affairs but where are the photos. Please know for sure that we only see what the celebs want to show us. We aren't privy to anymore. They literally manipulate us on many levels. That is the what is called celeb culture. We still don't have the paparazzi culture here like TMZ who barge in celebs secrets and expose them. Pretty sure if we did all the photos of 'alleged' affairs you mentioned would come out in a jiffy. But this isn't the US. In India its still what the celebs want to show you voluntary. Sure blinds exist. But no hardcore proof can ever be obtained.

Now coming to your logic we didn't get proof of any of these affairs. Thats right. You say the media had no pictures. But that's the thing. The MEDIA has no pictures. Doesn't mean they don't exist. These celebs have no need to expose them to the media. They will do everything in their power to prevent that. This part is right.

But when you are in a legal turmoil, when your entire case rests on one single picture of you with someone,why would you not show it? The entire public perception will change the instant Kangana shows one picture of her with Hrithik. The media might not have their pictures but if you are trying to tell me that for years these people have dated and Kangana doesn't have one picture to show for it, that's absolute rubbish. No court would believe her. Media doesn't have their pictures I understand, Bollywood puts everything under the rags I understand but Kangana having been allegedly in a rshp with him and doesn't have one picture to show the police,I dont understand. That is impossible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drummeduptweetie19LiveEatLove

Go to top