Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 22)

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

"What if after your divorce you refuse to talk to me?" 
Which means he WAS talking to her before he divorced Sussanne.

His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years.

Please! It is not difficult to get a different number to call her.

Here in her other emails Kangu says Hritik never replies to her email.
Never talk to her
Even she says she has Asperger syndrome,imaginary relationship etc

Originally posted by B-TEX

More...

Edited by ChotaBheem - 22 April 2016 at 6:50am

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Since I haven't read the entire thread , is it being implied that these have been leaked by Hrithik and his team or have the authorities themselves leaked this? 
flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

What I find surprising is the fact that despite these mails being released her lawyer came out only with a tame statement about her account being hacked instead of coming all guns blazing and filing a defamation lawsuit against HR and the media...this inaction on their part alone makes me question their credibility. I think they are in a fix because if she files a criminal case against HR the matter will come before the court and she will have no alternative but to subject herself to greater scrutiny and hand over evidence to the cops mandatorily. I think by releasing these mails HR is calling her bluff cause he knows she has no concrete evidence to prove her case.

I understand she does not want to be scrutinised. But what is she trying to hide? That she had no affair with HR, or her communication with certain people whom she does not want to reveal? I wonder what exploding stuff her laptop has, that she is letting this leak go not being attacked. 
flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Since I haven't read the entire thread , is it being implied that these have been leaked by Hrithik and his team or have the authorities themselves leaked this? 
Is there a difference? LOL

Supposed to be from authorities, but I feel HR's team must have bribed them to do so. Whole case shows the incompetence of lawyers (leaking notices to media) and police (leaking evidences). 
Finally media decides, who won the case.

Now both will not be intersted to go to court. Kangana from the beginning was not was not interested. She just wanted media attention. Hritik's main aim was to expose her. Both got what they wanted. Now they will move on with their projects. IF will have a new story.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
May I know what who started this and on what grounds ?
If i recall, nothing was going on, everything was smooth, Kangana and hrithik have met and interacted couple of years back, in Kites, when he was widely reported to hv been infatuated with Barbara Mori to the extent some years later, Susanne abruptly upped and left a marriage from which she has two kids already. Dont tell me hrithik turned out to be gay or something...why did she leave? The gossips say he was a womanizer womanizing with who?? women so in love with their partner as Suzanne was, dont just leave a marriage.

Now coming to the whole beginning...on what grounds did Hrithik start getting ants in his pants? because of a statement kangana made insinuating he was her silly ex. He has to respond saying he would rather have affair with the Pope. Now we all know a Pope fish (if anyone even knows it exists doesnt hv affairs with people) so he meant the Head of Vatican, But when followers of Pope protested, what does Hrithik say? No. he meant Pope FISH.

Does he say sorry no offence meant, i just meant the Pope is not allowed to hv relationships so i meant that.

No No. This is Hrithik The Roshan who can do no wrong so he meant the Pope Fish.

Anyone believe that?

I dont. As much i give needles head amt of credence to his statement that Kangana and he havent had an affair. He has an eye for the ladies, she was single, she was ready to mingle, she is more beautiful than the average. He was smarting from his separation..which happpened presumably due to his over active libido, so what prevented him from kootchie kooing with an available and willing beautiful girl? Look at his strange ramblings on the social media. He was a nice simple guy who simply couldnt handle the adulation and temptations thrown his way with superstardom and here is the result..something which should hv blown over is now getting more and more convoluted...

Again i am asking the question...Kanganas emails to him were leaked. WHERE are the imposter wala emails why arent they leaked. 

My question is why Hrithik is tryingto paint himself as a snow white vestal virgin?No one believes in this fairy tale anymore.They were told time and again my media that suzanne isnt happy with him because of this, but no one had proof. But Susanne coming out and divorcing him showed there might be more truth.

While kangana is no innocent babe in woods here, i dont think she cares so less about a career carefully built up that she would throw completely made up charges at hrithik.

The truth is somewhere in the middle..but as usually happens when you throw fuel into the fire, it burns brighter..this is what happened with a small thing which got blownout of proportion due to giant egoes and impetuous behavior. let us just hope neither of them get burned for good because of this self created mess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBollyYankeesJiyagulabi

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

On the fence. 
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop. Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror. Dead

People like Kangana who are pathological liars can be only stopped when their real face is exposed in the public. This is the reason why Kangana was not supportive in investigation In this case media got whiff of the emails and are milking it for news.
I doubt Hrithik needed to do anything. Nothing can stop truth from coming out and lies to die.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
The biggest surprise in all of this to learn that Hrithik is still using a Blackberry and he has a MAC computer. Suddenly the battle isn't about Hrithik or Kangna or Patriarchy vs Feminism but Apple vs Android vs Blackberry vs Windows users. ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321colossial2015bigulSkybully-MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

Skybully IF-Sizzlerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

The biggest surprise in all of this to learn that Hrithik is still using a Blackberry and he has a MAC computer. Suddenly the battle isn't about Hrithik or Kangna or Patriarchy vs Feminism but Apple vs Android vs Blackberry vs Windows users.ROFL
I Tell you this is Fake Conversation App With this kids used to Prank others. ROFL

Go to top