Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 21)

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --geny--

HR said it wasn't his email id...someone was faking it..

How come he got these mails...and even he dared to post in public...

Ek haath se tali nahi bajati hai...
Will you please look at page 8 of this thread, Nimbumirchi named user has given the explanation.

Nimbumirchi seriously needs to make a sticky of that post otherwise every 3rd person keeps asking the same questionLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovecrepescharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

Wait! I think I read a blind or an article on Kangu decorating Two Thumbs' new house.

There was one. I remember it too. LOL

G..OAT

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I m not comfortable how Indian Police handles evidence. Leaking all the private  emails to public. Are you freaking serious ??? They are all crazy. I m sick of these crazy people. 

Otherwise how would have people get to know the truth?? Now everything is out and clear! This was the last straw and i blame Kangana. She compelled them by not co-operating and daily releasing shitty articles.

Thats illegal as far as I know. Indian police is not suppose to present evidence to the public. Its supposed to present evidence to the court. They are supposed to update their investigation to the media if the need arises. Of course if its Hrithik who has done that then its another story. I m not comfortable with how legal teams handle these things, imagine being in her place and your case being plastered all over the newspaper when it was just supposed to be with the police.  I clearly remember High Court warning them once for the same thing. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 22 April 2016 at 4:56am

ilovecrepes

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

I m not comfortable how Indian Police handles evidence. Leaking all the private  emails to public. Are you freaking serious ??? They are all crazy. I m sick of these crazy people. 

Otherwise how would have people get to know the truth?? Now everything is out and clear! This was the last straw and i blame Kangana. She compelled them by not co-operating and daily releasing shitty articles.

Thats illegal as far as I know. Indian police is not suppose to present evidence to the public. Its supposed to present evidence to the court. They are supposed to update their investigation to the media if the need arises. Of course if its Hrithik who has done that then its another story. I m not comfortable with how legal teams handle these things, imagine being in her place and your case being plastered all over the newspaper when it was just supposed to be with the police.  I clearly remember High Court warning them once for the same thing. 

What I find surprising is the fact that despite these mails being released her lawyer came out only with a tame statement about her account being hacked instead of coming all guns blazing and filing a defamation lawsuit against HR and the media...this inaction on their part alone makes me question their credibility. I think they are in a fix because if she files a criminal case against HR the matter will come before the court and she will have no alternative but to subject herself to greater scrutiny and hand over evidence to the cops mandatorily. I think by releasing these mails HR is calling her bluff cause he knows she has no concrete evidence to prove her case.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Nova19SELINA_MVcolossial2015flipfl0pCaputDraconisshanky1LiveEatLoveBeautyful_Mess

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Kangy ab khud ghani bawri ho gayi hain ROFL ROFL
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Wow seriously you couldn't make this up even if you tried. 
She needs help but she also deserves all this as well because she targeted him for no reason at all and it's only fair he defends himself against false allegations. 

HR may be a narcissistic douche but getting blamed for something he hasn't done is unfair so good on him for getting right back at her. She always seemed like a nut-job, I never liked her because she seemed to pick a fight for no apparent reason most of the time and played the victim card too often at the wrong time. 

Edited by noor321 - 22 April 2016 at 5:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamannacolossial2015SELINA_MVshanky1drummedupBeautyful_Mess

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

What I find surprising is the fact that despite these mails being released her lawyer came out only with a tame statement about her account being hacked instead of coming all guns blazing and filing a defamation lawsuit against HR and the media...this inaction on their part alone makes me question their credibility. I think they are in a fix because if she files a criminal case against HR the matter will come before the court and she will have no alternative but to subject herself to greater scrutiny and hand over evidence to the cops mandatorily. I think by releasing these mails HR is calling her bluff cause he knows she has no concrete evidence to prove her case.

Nobody in their right mind will release false emails to the public. Then they are just giving her an oppurtunity to sue them which is one thing that Kangana hasn't done yet or she can't do. So I believe the emails are true or there are proofs that she won't be able to deny. I agree that Kangana has no case because all she has ever done is accused people in media without any concrete proof to back her claim or file a case. She has just threatened to sue Hrithik never really went with it. That itself shows she has been lying from the begining. An honest person doesn't run away from cooperating to this extent. I just find this whole thing very very disturbing in every aspect. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeQueenBollySELINA_MVcolossial2015drummedupshanky1gatheringstormBeautyful_Mess

Go to top