Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 19)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Joined: 29 June 2009
Posts: 19804

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Forgot to say, cant believe people saying HR is wrong in leaking the mails ShockedD'ohI mean saamne wala insaan kuch bhi kare, she calls you a cheater, a two-timer, puts your entire reputation/career at stake, even puts you in danger of being restricted to meet your kids by court, par tum kuch mat karo just because it's "morally" wrong to leak someone's private mails...holy shit with such moral values. 

Edited by Malika - 22 April 2016 at 1:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Joined: 26 May 2010
Posts: 9977

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Im sorry im not going to make up my mind to crucify Kangana on the basis of a one sided email leak...
and by the way, if an imposter was corresponding with her and she was writing to him or her...then why is she being called 'sick' and 'out of her mind' by people here? Stars arent normal human beings or what? She was single, he was single (presumably after suzanne divorced him) so what the heck is wrong with an infatuated girl writing love letters to a person she thinks is responding on mail?

And, (this is important) 'police' released these private emails SHE wrote to hrithik...can we also get emails written by the imposter in RESPONSE to her 'supposed; emails? Where are they? What is their content? Who is he or she? Why no 'leaks' on those?

She never tried to phone him or meet him ? And he never got the opportunity to tell her in person he isnt the person she is referring to in her emails? What is all this humongous story which is so unbelievable? 3000 emails. really? and she never tried to phone him? never got to tell him she got all those lovey dovey letters 'imposter' wrote? but which she thought he wrote? Theyre staying in the same city.

This mess is not cleared up by far. Even if Kangana has corresponding with an imposter, hrithik is no doodh jaisa pavitra insaan who is getting victimized by a dangerous stalker as is being made out.







The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsQueenBollyThe_Alchemist.ponymo

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Joined: 20 June 2014
Posts: 2924

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

On the fence. 
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop. Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror. Dead

If at all the police gave a statement you and many others would not believe it and would keep on saying where is the proof, Police have been bribed and what not.
Now everything is open to the public, we all know what she is.
shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Joined: 20 June 2014
Posts: 2924

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaPadaKaunPada

Looks like an imposter of Kangana and an imposter of Hrithik interacting with each other. LOL
Why would popular actors keep their mail id as kangana ranaut and hrithik email?LOL
Mail Id is not visible to us in the emails.
It is the first name and last name which we give during mail creation.
She would have given her real name and mail id might be something different.
Also Hrithik Email is I guess how Kangana saved his name in her address book.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11-MariaMars-

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Joined: 20 June 2014
Posts: 2924

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Tomo even if Kangana herself or Rangoli come out in the open and accept their mistakes and that it was all a mental condition and she did mail all this even then Queen bhakts on this forum will say she is the purest soul. Kudos to u guys and got to see no matter what blind supporters again on this forum

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11colossial2015tweetie19ilovecrepes-MariaMars-Beautyful_MessTheRager

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 3986

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

These honestly look so fake...Kangana, who could barely speak English for the longest time, preferring to write in English over Hindi?? I don't see a single word of Hindi here. It is a psychological reflex to revert to your mother tongue when you are comfortable or are in private or are expressing strong emotions. And yet over here KR only writes in English - not a word of Hindi - and that too as if she's been fluent in English since forever. Sleepy

Its not uncommon to be fluent in written english even when you cannot speak a word of spoken English for spoken english is completely different from written english...So what you said is hardly a concern...And I did not read all the mails but from whatever I read, there were tons of grammatical errors in them and definitely don't come across as  'she's been fluent in english forever'...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1

Mr.Android Senior Member
Mr.Android
Mr.Android

Joined: 22 April 2016
Posts: 320

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
This E-Mails are Generated by FAKE mail Applications that's available in market
flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 3071

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Kangana is yet to prove her allegation ("slyly pursuing") and now this.

Slightly uncomfortable to read or comment (someone's personal emails). But don't know whether Hritik was left with any other option. I asked once, "Can there be a closure to their fight, without Kangana submitting her laptop?" (as Kangana refused to submit her laptop).
Hritik should not have hurried to slap her with notice. He could have cleverly contacted the police to hurry the imposter case naming Kangana as a victim and he is unnecessarily being targeted. Police could have then asked for her laptop, as it was she who had made the allegation ("slyly pursuing"). She could not have refused. 
Slapping her with notice equipped her with the lawyer, who made the delay in the process, as well as leaking the private details. May be, Hritik was left with no other choice now. 

All I feel is, it was easier to bash Kangana earlier (before I did the unethical thing of reading her personal emails Ouch). It is difficult, if she is really mentally sick. I gauged her to be only manipulative. (That she thanked Hritik for his congratulatory mail, just to get his email id). Even now I hope to believe (90% chance), she is mentally healthy and only playing games. If not (10% chance), I would definitely feel sorry. This episode may not dent her career. But it is just an indication of her personal health. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kanganas Sister Rangoli Reveals Details About Her Acid Attack

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Anam...   Replies: 56   Views: 6031

Anam... 56 6031 12 March 2016 at 6:11am by Hifah
Hrithik-Aishwarya or Hrithik-Kareena?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Mugda   Replies: 66   Views: 7528

Mugda 66 7528 24 December 2015 at 4:27am by Baarish.
15 Years of Hrithik Roshan - Hrithik watched it!!!

2 3

Author: ozzyproduction   Replies: 19   Views: 1576

ozzyproduction 19 1576 02 December 2015 at 5:08pm by MidnightRambler
Kanganas first Diwali hug to Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Author: ilovecrepes   Replies: 6   Views: 957

ilovecrepes 6 957 23 October 2014 at 10:03pm by kukadaku
Bilal to be Kanganas neighbour

Author: ablazedmelody   Replies: 0   Views: 394

ablazedmelody 0 394 23 March 2014 at 8:09pm by ablazedmelody

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index