Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 16)

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Where are the picsErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

G..OAT

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
"What if after your divorce you refuse to talk to me?" 
Which means he WAS talking to her before he divorced Sussanne.

His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years.

Please! It is not difficult to get a different number to call her.

colossial2015

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

"What if after your divorce you refuse to talk to me?" 
Which means he WAS talking to her before he divorced Sussanne.

His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years.

Please! It is not difficult to get a different number to call her.

@Red...yes it can be a different number but how can the cops prove it if Ms. Ranaut refuses to cooperate and hand them any proof in her favour.

Her attempts to avoid meeting the cops makes me believe she is being dishonest. Anyways now Kangana has no alternative but to reveal whatever aces she has up her sleeve to prove her innocence.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 21 April 2016 at 10:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015SELINA_MVdrummedupBeautyful_Mess

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

On the fence. 
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop. Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror. Dead

You can't really blame someone for trying to defend themselves, Kangy had every chance and reason to leave him alone but she chose not to, and didn't think she was doing anything wrong either.
There must far worse things she sent am glad we only saw this much.
It does prove her wrong and a lair (unless she provides some proof too)
But there was no other way that the public wld've believed anything he says unless they saw something.
Anyways I knew he wld still be blamed there's no wining for him regardless of what he does or says.
But he's human and she did everything to provoke him, instead of blaming just him why don't you also see what she was doing wrong all this time.

Instead of blaming just KN, why don't you see what he did is disgusting and wrong here.
HR isn't a saint to be defended so blindly. 
If KN was wrong, so is HR here.
He could have defended by releasing a statement by investigators. 
But he stooped low.
I know KN will be readily blamed either way as usual.
So go on.
For me, releasing someone's private emails is stooping way too low. 
HR went lower than KN for me with this step of his. 
That's my opinion. You can keep yours and I'll keep mine. 

how about KN had told everyone HR was her boyfriend, she also publish engagement was planned for her & HR at Paris? Cheap!

Sherlock.

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
people supporting kangana are like-----heads i win tails you loseLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11colossial2015SELINA_MVSherlock.TheAquaCapritweetie19ChotaBheemBeautyful_MessTeAmo_Messiblue-ice.

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by Atomicbomb

On the fence.
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop.Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror.Dead

Lol why you trying to shift the blame on Hrithik. He never leaked the emails.

He gave it to the police and the leak came from there.

Kangana is LIAR and Hrithik is not.

Time to accept

How do you know it is not Hrithik who leaked these mails? He did threaten her that he will leak mails and pictures she sent, and he did intimidate her through that.
What We Want

1. We want to solve the problem.
2.To get RIGHT & WRONG.
3.To STOP the drama as soon as possible.
4. We don't want to judge  WRONG PERSON.

Sanguinesal Senior Member
Sanguinesal
Sanguinesal

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Though Hrithik is no doodh ka dhula but Kangna sure got some issues she is exactly like how she was in Woh Lamhe. She sounds like my ex girlfriend (hope I'm not invoking her wrath so she too flips on her Kangna mode). 
How is this relatable to the above story Shocked? U were in a relationship and here Hrithik is probably dealing with obsessed stalker/fan who had a fling in her mind.
Hrithik seems justified in disclosing emails/evidence as otherwise it would have been difficult for him to prove that he had no liaison with Kangana.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

She's sicker than i could imagine. Any man under her belt would be under immense danger. 
Finally some proof, and now i am sure Kangna will publish articles on how these are all made up and fake.

Her PR must already be on it...articles likhne mein kya jaata haiSleepy...but seeing from her interviews and the she talks people should have guessed what a psycho she isSleepy

Hrithik Roshan submits key evidence to the Cyber Cell
The Hrithik Roshan Kangana Ranaut saga enters a crucial phase. Sources tell us that Hrithik has deposited copies of the emails, said to have been written to him by Kangana, with the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell.

However, when contacted, Senior Inspector Kalpana Gadekar of this division, said, "I don't wish to say anything in this matter."

BT managed to source the report on digital forensic analysis of the emails that was submitted by Hrithik to the police.

10 POINTS RAISED BY HRITHIK'S LEGAL TEAM

POINT 1

The whole thing apparently started with Kangana corresponding to the id: [email protected] was unaware of this. When the actress bumped into him at Karan Johar's birthday party on May 24, 2014, Hrithik shared his 'real' id with her. Post which, she started corresponding to the id he shared with her.

POINT 2

Sources say that forensics reportedly found no evidence to show Hrithik's association with the id: [email protected]

POINT 3

Kangana's claim that Hrithik proposed to her in January 2014 is negated by the actor who counters that he didn't travel to Paris in that particular period.

POINT 4

For over a month now, Kangana has not shared any pictures to suggest that she and Hrithik were in a relationship. Hence, the whole 'affair' seems concocted.

POINT 5

In one of the mails to Hrithik, Kangana apparently confessed that she has Asperger's. In all interviews that followed, she has been telling people that he made this public.

POINT 6

Allegedly there is talk of him hacking her account in one of the mails.

POINT 7

The number of mails that were exchanged between Kangana and Hrithik on the actor's 'right' id are many in number. This is the basis on which she told the press that they had a relationship.However, Hrithik himself has barely sent out any replies to her.

POINT 8

Some of her mails suggest quite plainly that Hrithik didn't seem interested or attracted to her in their initial meetings.

POINT 9

Even after the release of Krrish 3; their film together in 2013; one hears there was hardly any communication to suggest a 'closeness'. In fact, she herself is said to have confessed to the actor that when she was around him, she found herself being shy and tonguetied.

POINT 10

Some mails seem to suggest that Hrithik is her childhood obsession.

Kangana can't be held responsible for what she has not written
...SAYS A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE ACTRESS A source close to Kangana says that, "Firstly , her account was hacked. At Karan Johar's birthday party (May , 2014) she told Hrithik that she found out that her email is hacked. She suspected that he was the one misusing her account and threatened to take action. She shut that account and broke up with him, because he denied everything they ever shared. After that she opened another account, but soon started getting google alerts, which made her suspicious again that the second account was also hacked.Through her account, he was sending emails to himself to build a case that she was in love with him and he was not. When these supposed exchange of emails happened, they weren't in a relationship.

Secondly , Kangana won't mind owning up to the love mails she has written, because some of them are from their actual affair.But she needs to see all of them to identify which of these are genuinely written by her. She had also called and complained to his dad (Rakesh Roshan) about Hrithik trying to control her life.She wanted him to intervene and facilitate a meeting between them, but Hrithik refused."

Hrithik's legal team also claims that for over a month now, Kangana has not shared any pictures to suggest that she and Hrithik were in a relationship.Hence, the whole 'affair' seems concocted. To that, Kangana's source said their pictures are personal and she feels no need to make it public.

Kangana's claim is that Hrithik proposed to her in January 2014, the actor counters that by saying that he didn't trav el to Paris in that particular period. The source close to Kangana says, "He can refuse what he wants to, she is okay with it. It is not ethical on his part to say these things against her. Hrithik claims that all the communication that he ever had with her was during the movie promotions, and he is denying everything else. What can she say to that? After she lodged the FIR, she asked Hrithik to show her all the contents of the email, so that she could own up to what she had written. She can't be held responsible for what she has not written."

KANGANA'S LAWYER'S STATEMENT

Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee states, "My client Kangana Ranaut has alleged that Hrithik Roshan was continuously hacking her email accounts due to which she was forced to shut and abandon her two primary email accounts more than 8 months ago. These allegations were also contained in my counter notice cum reply dated 1st March 2016, to which Hrithik has still not replied to despite lapse of more than fifty (50 days). It is a matter of record that Hrithik filed his FIR only on the 5th of March 2016 i.e. after my client claimed that her emails were hacked. It is therefore apparent that the emails that Hrithik is referring to or relying upon, in all probability is not genuine at all and could largely be fabricated.In any event my client is bold enough to admit and accept the emails which were genuinely communicated to Hrithik on his correct email id, only once she verifies the contents of the same. Until such verification and acceptance on the part of my client, any emails circulated by Hrithik to the media in an effort to tarnish my client's name and image or to put pressure on her andor to outrage her modesty should be treated as fabricated.

Hrithik needs to understand that by circulating such unreliable emails or by asking my client to relinquish all her legal rights and liberties and quietly record her statement with the police without asking any questions, proves the extent of his desperation and nothing else. If he really wants to clear his public image, then he should answer all questions publicly and not keep quiet on the main subject matter of his notice. Such acts of deviation or putting pressure will not work with my client. His acts of commissions and omissions have proved it all, so far. Hope, better sense prevails before it is too late."

A STATEMENT FROM A MEMBER OF HRITHIK'S LEGAL TEAM

"We have submitted all that we consider as evi dence to the Cyber Crime and relevant authorities who are conducting this investigation. Our objec tive is only one thing and that is to establish the fact that Hrithik Roshan never had a relationship with Kangana Ranaut. We are seeking nothing else. All evidences have been given for verification to the con cerned authorities. Once she gives her laptop, verifi cation will take not more than a day. Mails once sent from ids can always be verified easily. Let the investigation happen."

PS: This means the mails were not leaked. BT also published it. 

Edited by MrsKhan - 21 April 2016 at 11:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11colossial2015Sherlock.ilovecrepesEggon_SnowBeautyful_Messblue-ice.

Go to top