Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 15)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Holy!!!! Is this for real? Shocked I dont know what to say. Kangana has dug a huge grave for herself! 

Avocado.Girl Senior Member
Avocado.Girl
Avocado.Girl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineMe

Kudos HR's PR... He is a free man now. 

The saint goes back to his horse faced love interest. 

It is such a classy move to share emails after May 2014 with the public... who cares for what happened prior to that?  

All will be well.  

As if Kangana's PR has been any less vicious.  I didn't know it was classy to call someone horse faced.

All Kangana has to do is release the prior emails, edited like Hritik's PR managed to do and all will be well. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11kimaya-SELINA_MVcolossial2015tweetie19shanky1-MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

Avocado.Girl Senior Member
Avocado.Girl
Avocado.Girl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I thought Hrithik was being stupid rejecting the entire notion of them dating at all... but these emails seem to validate his claim.  IMO, both of their reputations have taken a beating and all for nothing.
Kangana shouldn't have made that silly ex comment (completely took over her NA achievement!) and Hrithik shouldn't have acknowledged it either.  While I'm no one to judge, I can't wait for Kangana's lawyer's next statement to the media!
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Oh GOD !! This is so silly and childish , 
What are these people doing ?? Wacko

Edited by Nishita123 - 21 April 2016 at 10:17pm
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atomicbomb

Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

On the fence.
But leaking of these emails prove how low HR can stoop.Thumbs Down
If he was right, he could have proved KN wrong by having the cyber cops release a statement than leaking her private emails.
I am firm with the impression of HR.
He is a douche who will go to any extent to maintain how saintly he is, even light shines through his a-hole in his narcissistic mirror.Dead

Lol why you trying to shift the blame on Hrithik. He never leaked the emails.

He gave it to the police and the leak came from there.

Kangana is LIAR and Hrithik is not.

Time to accept

How do you know it is not Hrithik who leaked these mails? He did threaten her that he will leak mails and pictures she sent, and he did intimidate her through that.
Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I'm just thinking that if they were actually also in a relationship or at the beginning of a fling, then these emails are not so unusual. In one she asks him "what did you decide?" which seems to refer to some other conversation. Similarly, in and of themselves, none of these emails are crazy, though they are a bit silly. The point is - do they refer to an outside reality or not? The only people who can confirm it are those who actually knew what was happening, and I don't think any of them will speak now. On both sides. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketponymo

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
The mails make Kangana come across as someone who deliberately pursued HR despite no encouragement maybe because he is an Alister and was 'available' due to his near divorce/divorce. Doesnt seem like a case of falling in love and turning blind to everything else. If these mails are really hers its obvious he wasnt responding to her. 
Some people are saying it was wrong of HR to leak the emails. I agree..but TBH this battle isnt or wasnt ever going to be fought in the courts. It was going to be fought in the media with the public as judges. Hence Kangana presented her side of the 'story' first and HR is presenting his 'evidence'. I am sure if KR has any 'evidence' against him we will see it soon. And also get ready for those nudes..the whole industry has them anyway. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11kimaya-colossial2015tweetie19shanky1drummedupTwinkie_Star-MariaMars-G..OATTeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess-Swetha-glace-bleue

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I just love how some folks here echo that they feel sorry for her and she needs help. Turn the tables for a minute and suddenly the dude will be some tharki pervert who makes you puke and sounds creepy like hell and should probably be locked up.  Ahh the dual standards. Forgive me for not able to shed a tear for this "poor soul". 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11colossial2015tweetie19Twinkie_Star.Sparkler.Angela_GrokesLiveEatLoveColdplaying-MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Messglace-bleue

Go to top