Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik (Page 12)

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Damn ,it reminds me of a time when this lady emailed me 57 times and I had to call cops on her.
Scary as hell. 

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I wish they didn't leak private emails. It's clear on many occasions that Kangana is not all right up there. That's why many keep quiet at her "honest revelations". I hope the humiliation and ostracizing doesn't get to her. She's talented and hope she has a good support system.
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Kangana was the one who started it, played dirty with all her PR articles, revealing what all was in the letters(Hrithik calling out her Aspergers) , gained sympathy with her "Woman" card. Now if Hrithik is giving her back after everything was exposed,why is it wrong? An eye for an eye is what world needs while dealing with psychotic woman like Kangana.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11butlerDJBhaiJaanThe_Alchemist.SELINA_MVnishaipkkdianSalrina_Ashvikcolossial2015tweetie19Twinkie_StarSherlock.RosChel.LobsterLiveEatLovemarauder-MariaMars-TheBossGrumpyTheCat-Piku-Beautyful_Mess2RsFanTheRagerblue-ice.

WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
HR supporters are hilarious. 
Ready to name call Kangana 24*7. 
But when HR gets the same treatment for his disgusting antics, come gun blazing to mock opposite sides opinions. 
Then they preach about equality. 
RIP saintly act. 
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

Originally posted by CuttingChai

Its commendable that we could understand Kangana's drunk or high emails to Hrithik.LOLLOL

Kangana's imaginary world is crashing down. She is being called delusional by everyone. N now these email kinda prove that Kangana was living in her la la land.

In the end everything must be DP's PR.LOL

I was talking about Hrithik's PR not DP's. But since you brought her in already, I have to say that the neutral facade must be tough to manage huh. Tongue

?? I haven't even read your post in this thread as there are many pages. Sorry to say don't give yourself so much importance and come itching for a fight as soon as you read my posts. 

And stop with personal digs while I don't even interact with you. Its getting so annoying.

Edited by CuttingChai - 21 April 2016 at 6:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kimaya-tweetie19Sherlock.-Piku-TheRager

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Originally posted by Smarty.Pants

It doesn't seem like right vs wrong for you.
If it was, you would have called out HR for leaking private emails.
Any sane person would think twice before leaking someone's private conversation unless they are vindictive and nasty.
People aren't black or white.
So no one is completely right or wrong.
Better to call out when one is wrong.
At this point we have the emails, which is something concrete.
And they are leaked.
For me leaking private emails is wrong.
May be it isn't in ur dictionary.
Even for me it is right vs wrong. Here HR is wrong.
I wouldn't even leak my enemy's private emails or conversation.
Only a vindictive and disturb person would do such a disgusting thing. 
HR is nothing but in plain words WRONG here.

Again, if u don't think so. So be it.
For me HR went way too wrong here by stooping creepingly low. 
We are going to go in circles it seems so am going to say this the last time.
First am not surprised that some will still blame him, in fact i wld've been if they weren't..

Neither am I suprised to see KN bashed even here when it's HR who is wrong. Nothing surprising for me either. 
Rest whateves. 
Not going to change my opinion on this matter. 
Anyone who leaks private conversation is a coward, creepy and vindictive a$$ in my dictionary.
And such ppl shouldn't be defended at all. 

But you have no problem defending a lair, stalker, manipulator, delusional and crazy. (In a creepy way)
Who tries to defame someone and almost makes people believe that he had a relationship with her then dumped her, and then bullied her to keep her mouth shut and throwing her out of prejects cuz he's a powerful industry man?? 

Each to their own i guess. 

Don't beat yourself man ..It might be Kangana or Rangoli herself here .Otherwise no sane person will defend such a nutcase. 

Don't get sucked into it. You are better than that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015SELINA_MV-Piku-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Kangna should consider herself lucky if HR decides not to sue for for various reasons...trust me if all this is true he has a lot of valid reasons...and then a lot more than these emails will become public...in courts no one is spared and everything is exposed...but most probably it won't happen because HR has two young kids and the drama that will be created would affect his kids so much who are already affected by the divorce...so I am assuming that he won't take her to court...but really who is going to believe him without those emails that he is not lying...if Kangna can malign his name without thinking twice...why shouldn't he have the right to defend himself?

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11butlerkimaya-nishaipkkdiancolossial2015Nova19Salrina_AshvikSELINA_MVdrummeduptweetie19Twinkie_Starcricketfan1RosChel.Lobsterbigulslumgod..-Piku-GrumpyTheCatPRAGDLiveEatLoveChotaBheemmarauder-MariaMars-Beautyful_MessTheRager

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Suddenly Kangnas dating options have disappeared like Vijay Mallya into thin air. Nobody within 100 mile radius will stick around her. Even Tinder can't help her get laid now. She has better luck going to those masked costume swap parties and probably get them shit faced wasted drunk before she even stands a chance. LOL

Edited by TheBoss - 21 April 2016 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Sherlock.

Go to top