Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
These e-mails are really shocking..Its hard to believe that someone would think that a relationship can be built only on emails. I wont laugh at Kangana, because she is genuinely suffering from something and she needs help. I think she always had a lil bit of twisted mind, that's why she ran away from home at the age of 15. She was probably lonely and wanted to free herself from boundations. Usually such people try to live a life of illusion, probably that's why acting came easily to her. It was easier to become a Tanu or Raani instead of becoming Kangana. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hirthik is a tool, but Kangana is way more cray cray than I ever imagined. 
This is clearly a case where someone smiled and flirted a bit and the other person got married in their head. 
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pakeezah

tongue tied...she might hv written that..but this is not a 16 year old girl in school or college having her first crush..

she lost her virginity some decade back to a married man and has had boyfriends after that...

does it even seem possible that suddenly someone that bold will turn shy and tongue tied ?

she has met hrithik when filming kites when was that? 

She may have idolized Hrithik during the time of Kites but he was married, seemed disinterested in her (according to her emails), and having an affair with another woman (according to you😉 ) That is a very different scenario from meeting a man you have dreamed of since childhood, you believe you are having a secret relationship with and will have a real relationship with after his divorce is final. Why would she not feel nervous and tongue tied?
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i still think it highly unlikely an actress will email nude photos and love letters to someone with whom she is only corresponding by email. Even email one can tell other parties business houses hv access to the address by the kind of junk email coming into the inbox...no famous actress will risk such  a thing...Even on chat a guy or girl wants to see the skype or live web when chatting yaar...havent you seen all those MTV shows where girls got into trouble..which age are we living in?

Haven't you realised by now that Kangana is anything but normal generally and with Hrithik she is even doubly abnormal. The absurd childhood obsession of hers makes me think she would make an exception with her security and sensibility for Hrithik as long as the impostor fed her delusions of a love returned in full measure.
pakeezah thumbnail
was her relationship with aditya pancholi shekhar suman and the doctor in uk an illusion?
hrithik is so paranoid about his image not even one pic of his and barbara mori in private hascome out but susanne divorced him
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i still think it highly unlikely an actress will email nude photos and love letters to someone with whom she is only corresponding by email. Even email one can tell other parties business houses hv access to the address by the kind of junk email coming into the inbox...no famous actress will risk such  a thing...Even on chat a guy or girl wants to see the skype or live web when chatting yaar...havent you seen all those MTV shows where girls got into trouble..which age are we living in?

Please ask Kangana why she chose email correspondence over zillion other options. She would be in a better position to answer your query ðŸ˜Š
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

neither was her affair with aditya pancholi, shekhar suman, doctor from uk

I don't even understand what this means so I not sure how to reply. Her prior affairs were not delusions? I didn't say they were (actually the doctor was but I didn't say it).
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

was her relationship with aditya pancholi shekhar suman and the doctor in uk an illusion?

hrithik is so paranoid about his image not even one pic of his and barbara mori in private hascome out but susanne divorced him

She was not fixated on any of them like she was on him...even if we exclude the imposter and just look at her post May 2014 mails...this is not a sane person.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Hirthik is a tool, but Kangana is way more cray cray than I ever imagined. 

This is clearly a case where someone smiled and flirted a bit and the other person got married in their head. 

BINGO! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Haven't you realised by now that Kangana is anything but normal generally and with Hrithik she is even doubly abnormal. The absurd childhood obsession of hers makes me think she would make an exception with her security and sensibility for Hrithik as long as the impostor fed her delusions of a love returned in full measure.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the imposter is Kangana herself.