Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

LEAKED: Kangana's emails to Hrithik

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

LEAKED KANGANA'S EMAILS TO HRITHIK

Here's proof that the actor was never involved with the actress and that he had no communication at all

After Hrs team

Enlarge Image

This is a story of a man who has been victimised. dna

After Hrs is in possession of emails sent by Kangana to Hrithik over a period of time. On days there were emails every six minutes! These emails were submitted by Roshan to the cops along with a police complaint against the actress for mentally harassing him. Says a police source on the condition of anonymity, "We have gone through everything and it is now clear that Kangana was communicating with an imposter. Hrithik's forensic report show no association with email.com. It's evident that she carried forward her communication of 6 months with the imposter. He has received over 3,000 emails from her and we have established that no mails were sent to her from his email. His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years. His passport copies prove he was not in Paris when she claimed they'd got engaged. We are convinced he is innocent."

A relationship that was only in her head

There is a mail sent by the actress with a bare picture in which she claims, "This is what is waiting for you the first time we are together." That email proves that they had a strictly professional relationship and nothing more than that. Adds an industry source, "There is no evidence on her side to show any relationship " no pics, no mails, no proof. This is not a lover's spat. The whole relationship seems to be a figment of her imagination. What couple communicates in email and not text message or messenger?"

I have Asperger's " Kangana

Hrithik drew fire for claiming in his complaint that the actress is suffering from Asperger's syndrome, but in the emails (many that are in our possession) she repeatedly claims that she has Asperger's. She herself admits that when they first met, Hrithik did not show any attraction or desire towards her and didn't do anything to talk. Or meet her. Even a year after Krrish 3 release, she seems disappointed to have not taken advantage of the many opportunities to talk to him during the shoot or do anything and is still waiting to meet him but when and if they would meet she would still be the quiet girl who stands and stares from afar not being able to say or do anything.

The background

Since last year there have been rumours that Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut were in a relationship. Everyone believed it to be true. Even Hrithik's closest friends believed it. Even though there was no evidence of that. The duo was never spotted together. In Mumbai or abroad, by paparazzi or fans, and that is an impossible feat for a celebrity couple to pull off. At the time the rumours were circulating Hrithik didn't find it necessary to clear those rumours. Until Kangana addressed him as her "silly ex". Then he had to come clean.

Enlarge Image

Published Date:  Apr 22, 2016

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=89202&boxid=40201&ed_date=2016-04-22&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

PINKVILLA EXCLUSIVE: Here are the unanswered emails that Kangana sent Hrithik; It is time to give him a clean chit!

April 21, 2016 Team Pinkvilla9256 reads20 comments 

Amidst all the mud-slinging between superstars Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut, their primary bone of contention seems to have taken a backseat. What began as a battle over the 'silly-ex' comment has now become a murky mess. So is Hrithik indeed the ex she was referring to? Well, Kangana has time and again implied so. But as far as Hrithik is concerned he's been very clear about having no personal relationship with Kangana. Their legal battle has turned downright nasty with allegations and counter-allegations making the truth hazier by the day. However it seems we finally have some clarity coming our way on the whole situation. 

With everything that is being reported, Pinkvilla has exclusively procured a few emails that were exchanged between Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut between August 2014 and December 2014. Copies of these mails and more that were exchanged between hroshan@mac.com (Hrithik's id) and kangana005ranaut@gmail.com (Kangana's id) has been submitted to the Cyber Cell for investigation purposes.

It may be recalled that Kangana and Hrithik have worked with each other in Kites (2010) and Krrish 3(2013). During the time when they were shooting for the films, their link-up never made fodder for rumour-mills. Industry insiders say the relationship is a figment of people's imagination. Kangana happens to be one of them, alleges our source. "There is a lack of clarity as to what Kangana is fighting for. She has on multiple occasions suggested publicly that she dated Hrithik for seven years. In times when the paparazzi is taking over, how has something this significant missed their attention. Hrithik proposing marriage to her in Paris, also, couldn't be backed by proof," adds the source. 

Mails from Kangana's official address were sent to Hrithik's bonafide email id. The source tells us, "These mails are enough evidence to prove that Kangana's claims are baseless. There is no record of a friendship, a fling or  any form of relationship between them.The timeline they are talking about ranges between the shooting of Kites to the proposal that, her friends claim, happened in January 2014. But there is no evidence to substantiate it. Hrithik's passport has no record of his travel to France that year."

Well, to jolt your memory, here is a timeline of what happened -

Jan 28 : Kangana refutes reports of being ousted from Aashiqui 3 saying - 'Exes do Silly Things to get Attention'

Jan 28 : Hrithik retorts with a tweet - Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful) women d media hs been naming   

March 15 : It was reported that Hrithik sent a legal notice to Kangana for tarnishing his image. She retorted with a counter-notice charging him with intimidation and threat under sections of IPC.

March 17 : A tabloid reported that Hrithik and Kangana were engaged in 2014

March 31 : Hrithik Roshan names Kangana Ranaut in FIR against impostor. She is summoned by the cops to record her statement. Her lawyer says "No police officer can summon my client"

Post this there has been no official communication but just a series of accusations.

We tried to get Kangana's version and she maintained a stoic silence. She stuck to her reply, "The matter is subjudice and I would not wish to speak about it."

CREDITS: PINKVILLA

Edited by touch_of_pink - 21 April 2016 at 3:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DJBhaiJaan_Nikki_willinaTwinkie_StarLiveEatLove

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015SELINA_MVshanky1willina

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Though Hrithik is no doodh ka dhula but Kangna sure got some issues she is exactly like how she was in Woh Lamhe. She sounds like my ex girlfriend (hope I'm not invoking her wrath so she too flips on her Kangna mode). 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11kimaya-tanya12Avocado.GirliTamannaQueenBolly_Nikki_SELINA_MVdivazcolossial2015shanky1TheCaptaintweetie19willinaZorZorSenoor321Dhin-Chakmaha70--Ariana--RosChel.Lobsterpluviophile.GuineaMinzPiedesicrowdSerendipity..Malikaani_grBeautyful_Mess-Swetha-blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Kangna is a nutThumbs Down Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3SELINA_MV_Nikki_shanky1desicrowdpieryrosefire_gunani_gr

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Though Hrithik is no doodh ka dhula but Kangna sure got some issues she is exactly like how she was in Woh Lamhe. She sounds like my ex girlfriend (hope I'm not invoking her wrath so she too flips on her Kangna mode). 

does she have ur passwords?...because if she is even remotely like Kangy baby...u are in big trouble misterCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimaya-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I m not comfortable how Indian Police handles evidence. Leaking all the private  emails to public. Are you freaking serious ??? They are all crazy. I m sick of these crazy people. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutyvermaschadenfreudeprattsrose-girlhedwig_fawkesnikki1211ActomyorealitytvfanTheCaptain--Ariana--ilovecrepesVintageWine.Farzi.LeadNitrate

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

does she have ur passwords?...because if she is even remotely like Kangy baby...u are in big trouble misterCry

I had to change my password, my car tires, my mail box, and eventually my home too. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kimaya-shanky1willina--Ariana---allizwell-fire_gunblue-ice.-Swetha-

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_shanky1ChotaBheem

Go to top