India-Forums

Andal Azhagar
Andal Azhagar

what is the director trying to do ?

mirun Groupbie
mirun
mirun

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Intha veena pona director enna thaan solla vararru...
He broke up such a nice pair. Seriously what is the message here ?
Can't they finish off the serial in a good note.
En ippadi kolraanga nammala ...
Alagar ran away
Revathi is going back to her old love
Sakthi with malar
Aandal with her family...

Looks like the serial is back to square one..Did he wake up from sleep ?
Please bring back Reva and Sakthi. I thought Malar will go to lala land during pregnancy.Especially all her dialogues pointed toward that direction. Now hopefully Vinod comes back and take Alagar spot. The director single handedly killed the serial.Please stop this nonsense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srithuZEESXYInisabusSang_aptechkalki2007

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I think he has memory loss - he didn't know what he directed and I think he is swinging day by day one day show the couple love next day they act like enemies

I want Reva to prove that she can raise her son and do her work as well if the director going to show partner to Reva then it shows that she needs partner in order to success in life - if I remember correctly Dinesh kidnapped her one point now he reformed

writer and director needs to use their little brains - they killed the story beautifully

Alagar ran away didn't even come to see the babies - maybe he is doing movie and needs time off
what a crap serial

Malar reached her goal married Sakthi and had a son living happly ever after - it shows villains win and good people lose nice touch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXY

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index