MY True love

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hi all I am here with another os TongueLOL
hope you all enjoy my attempts  LOLLOL
Sorry could not think of a better name TongueOuchLOL

This OS is dedicated to all celebrating their birthday, colour changes, and forum anniversary.

My True Love

"Hurry up kids we will be late for the bus" said Yash

"Papa you just want us to leave early so you can romance mama" said fourteen year old Ansh

"Yeah papa there is still half an hour to go, do you want us to get sun burn standing at the bus stop so long" laughed fourteen year old Palak with her twelve year old sister Payal, and eight year old Ayu giggling in the back ground.

"You kids are growing too smart" said Yash "Okay then let's go over the rules Ansh you are in charge"

"Oh papa we know we will be gone for only one week and it is adventure camp our teachers and some of our friends parents will be there, so will chachu, and chichi, don't worry we are in safe hands plus we have our mobile with us" said Ansh standing next to is papa he give him a man hug as Ansh called it since he became a teenager. Ansh was almost the same height as his papa and his voice was changing father and son had lot in common their love for sports and strong sense of responsibility for their family.

Prateek and Paridhi came they had their daughters with them aged seven and five years they also were going to the camp as chaperons/ guardians.

Gayatri was spending the month in Bhopal with the rest of the family so AarYa would be home alone. Prateek whispered "Bhayia alone for a week another honeymoon enjoy"

Aarti came "All ready for their trip have a great time kids" and you "Bhabhi have yourself a great time to remember the servants also have a week off "winked Paridhi at Aatti.

"Hello time is going at it takes a while to walk to the bus stop should you all not be leaving" responded Aarti

"Ji the bus stop is a mile away and we walk so slowly right kids" said naughty Prateek

"Yes chcchu so we better leave now so we won't miss the bus and have to cancel our plans and spend the week home" Ansh said with a naughty smile

"Ansh you are becoming to naughty just like your papa, and chachu" scolded Aarti

Yash accompanied them to the bus stop and saw them in the bus, on his returned to the house he brought a bunch of flowers from a roadside vendor.

At home Aarti made her own preparations   Yash worked so many long hours in recent days so she planned a long soak in their hot tub filled with rose scented water petals.

Yash entered the house made sure all the doors and windows were locked the last thing he wanted was to be disturbed. He made his way upstairs and followed the sound of romantic music to the room at the back of the upstairs terrace this room was private with a large glass wall giving them full view of outside but those on the outside could not see into the screen was pull down to prevent excessive sunlight from entering.

Aarti was wearing a beautiful yellow lace robe barely covering her body but very tempting to her hubby. "Jaan everyone finally left" walking seductively

Yash was dumb struck by his wife's beauty after nine and a half year of marriage he still could not get enough of his beautiful wife.

Aarti stood in front of him she took the flowers from his hand "For me my love they are so beautiful, how thoughtful of you"

Yash just nodded his head in affirmative "I will be back let me put these in some water" said Aarti Yash took the flowers from her hand dropped then on the floor and pull her in for a passionate kiss.

Aarti continued her exploration of her hubby's body slowly removing his clothes piece by piece placing kisses as she progress downwards this sweet torture was driving Yash wild when he thought that he could handle no more his darling stood up removing her robe exposing her naked glory for him, she lead him to the sofa bed placed in the corner of the room placed there specially for times like this. Aarti lightly pushed him down on the bed and positioned herself on top of him straddling him Yash was lost in her beauty her frim breast even after kids soon all was forgotten except the sweet pleasure he was experiencing at the hands of is wife.  Breathing heavily but happy Aarti lead him to the tub to continue her magic with her lips, and hands on his ever willing body. Yash did not mind his wife taking the lead he felt so relaxed and loved in her experienced hands, and mouth that was only for him.

Yash leaned his head comfortably on the cushion head rest  his wife lying face forward on him with the warm swilling water around them he loved the feel of her naked body on him so perfect so right to think there was a time when he would of call this a sin a betrayal to their respective first spouses. Yash had long since accepted that Aarti was placed on this earth just for him, that their past was just to bring them together forever.

A tear came from his eyes that Aarti saw and she felt his momentary sadness "Yashu why are you quiet jaan?" she asked

"Baby I was just remembering how mean and distant I was to you in the beginning of our marriage" saying so he lovingly caressed her face.

"That was a long time ago baby now we have each other our own happy past together, present, and future to look forward too"

"My wife is so strong and positive she took a grump like me and made me whole again, give life to a dead body, and love so much true, pure, love now I want to live each day to the fullest and give thanks to god for bring us together." Moving forward to capture her lips in a soul searching kiss slowing turning her over so he could begin his magic on her willing body, slowly tasting all over driving her wild in the heights of passion.

Later that evening Yash had ordered food from the nearby restaurant he refused to allow her to be apart from him to cook their dinner. After they sat in their garden looking at the night sky just enjoying being together, until a light rain started as if the gods were giving their blessing to this happy couple. Aarti pulled her handsome with her to play in the rain Yash has never gotten enough of his wife's happy childlike pleasure that the rain brings. With their clothes seductively clinging to their bodies they continued enjoying the rains, soon that was forgotten and they started enjoying each other. The need for privacy they entered their pool house away from prying eyes of their neighbours.

All thoughts of foreplay forgotten only the need to be one driving them on, clothes quickly discarded Yash lifted Aarti up pressing her back to the nearest wall while she guided him inside her, legs straddled around his waist she met him thrust for thrust reaching climax.

They spent the night there in the pool house enjoying the pleasures of each other while the rain came heavily outside each time a loud thunder struck Aarti just held on more tightly to her beloved hubby enjoying their mixed aroma on their bodies.

They had come a long way from their first rainy night in Mumbai what Yash had originally termed a sin that soon changed to a night of discovery of the hidden love for each other and their most prized product their precious Aayu.

Yash always wanted another child but Aarti wanted to spend much of her time with him and their kids so she never agreed but the time right now to have a last baby.

"Yashu I have a surprise for you and I know you will be happy"

"Really how so?"

"Because this is something you want for a long time now"

"What tell me quickly nah the suspense is killing me"

"IN about seven months we will have an addition to our family, a little boy and maybe a girl'

"WHAT TWINS!!shouted an excited Yash "Jaanu you are pregnant with twins!"

"Are you and the babies okay should we be doing this Baby we have to be careful I don't want anything to happen to you or the babies"

"Yash clam down everything is okay the Drs said that I am healthy and the babies are growing well."
"Baby are you okay no problems like with Aayu did you visit the doctor?"

"Baby tomorrow we will go to the doctor together okay"

"Honey we should go inside now"

"No it is raining heavy let us stay here where it is safe"

"I will carry you safely to our bed"

"I don't doubt that my love but it is raining and the tiles will be slippery don't want us falling now do we.'

That simple statement made Yash momentarily remember the evil psycho Ishita who had thrown water on the tile to make Aarti fall and lose Aayu. Yash took his Aarti safely in his arms making them comfortable on the lounge chair cushions he placed on the floor and covering them with large towels kept in the pool house.

The following day they sat in the Drs office looking at the first ultra sound pictures of their twins the Dr reassured Yash that all is well with his wife and babies.

The following was indeed another honey moon for them but Yash was extra careful with his lovemaking not wanting to cause any stress to his darling wife.

At the end of the week the family arrived to the good news that there will be addition to their large family.

AarYa enjoyed this pregnancy Aarti mood swings her cravings all ended only when her Yashu fully satisfied her in their bed. Aarti wanted her romance in the shower and tub but Yash always said no for fear of her or both of them falling leading to her losing the babies.

In the end she delivered two healthy babies another boy and girl, making Anah and Aayu happy another boy among all these girls, and the girls happy for another sister to play dress up with.

"I love you Mrs Aarti Yash Scindhia thank you for coming into my life"

"I Love you Mr. Yash Scindhia and thank you for coming into my life"

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 23 April 2016 at 4:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HadenikelSunrio80FanduJodhulassekoolbongalisooasmanidisha_rajdevAPRIL14ksenBusiMusiannirogccuteariyaTessaloniB-onesielovely_nikki

Fandu Senior Member
Fandu
Fandu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Sharlene what a beautiful OS.  Loved it very much.  Thank you for posting for all the birthdays and color changes.  Great work.  Really enjoyed this light and happy story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful OS 
Loll aarya kids r so smart they knows their parents very well 
Awe what a beautiful surprise aarti planned for yash
Aarya spend entire weekend romancing 
OMG aarti got pregnant & this time with twins 
Yash took care of aarti & her pregnancy mood swings 
Wow aarti gave birth to a baby girl & boy
Ansh & aayu were happy to get brother & palak payal were happy to have another sister 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410Tessaloni

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
First of all Thank you so much for this wonderful gift Hug

Loved this lighthearted OS. Even in an short notice of time you did an Amazing job Star

Our AarYa are evergreen. Even after do many years of marriage their romance is still the same. Oops...let me correct myself... Their romance is growing stronger and stronger. The result is they are having twins Wink

Thanks once again Sharlene for this sweet gesture. Hug

Edited by lovely_nikki - 21 April 2016 at 8:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VHUVUSSharlene1410TessaloniB-onesie

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Beautiful story. 

Sharlene1410

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
amazing os..loved it

Sharlene1410

ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
beautiful and sweet os
loved it
thanks for the pm

Sharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
awe what a sweet gift! thanks Didi love Heart Hug

I loved how the kids and the rest of the family teased Yash! it was too cute! then of course they made full use of their alone time! it was truly endearing how Yash was concerned after he learned of her pregnancy LOL he was even cautious during romance! wow they had twins! would have loved to know their names though...

all in all it was a truly fun read and a sweet gift from my sweet Didi! Smile

Sharlene1410

Go to top