India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi os Marriage breaker

Princessdream Senior Member
Princessdream
Princessdream

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys this my first one shot.I don't know you guys will like it or not but I am just writing it.I am ready for any kind of criticism.

It has been 1 hour since khushi and nk sitting in the brench of a small tea stall.kushi was talking with nk continueously about their plan.After talking about everything she looked at the place for a moment.There is nothing new to see.She looked up and saw  people is talking as usual, payerelals motor mechanic store which is near to the tea stall is as usual busy.She can see bunch of cars,auto rickshaws are getting repaired their. a car is getting repaired near the tea stall.makkon haluai is as usual busy attracting people with their sweets.Book store is full of students.gol gappe store is full of loe birds.She love the atomosphare of this town,her home town, sonapur.

After getting tired of waiting nk asked khushi the most wanted question." kush when he is coming?""don't know yaar. I heard he is coming at 1 but its 2;30 already.""r u sure he was suppose to come at 1"" yes, khusi kumara gupta is damn sure"

Suddenly they saw a suv came and stopped near the tea stall.A handsome looking guy came down and walk towards them.

"excuse me" the guy told
"yes" nk answered
"could you please tell me where is shashi guptas house.actually I am here for..." before the  guy speak anything else khushi cut him.
"you r going to meet shashi gupta today for her daughters marriage?"

"actually yes. But I  have to find..."the guy tried to speak again.

"you don't have to find the road becoz you don't have go there anymore"

"what ?why ?" the guy almost screamed

"Actually you are going to see me today.me kushi kumari gupta"

"what on the earth you are sitting here for? you supposed to be on your home right now."he glared at her looking at nk

"i know mr but there is a problem.I cant marry you.I am in love with him.we are childhood sweethearts.we cant live without eatchother."

"what? why you are telling me this? go and talk to your father about that.why he even asked us for this alliance?"

"Don't get him wrong.he doesn't know anything.I cant go against my father as I obey him so much.He is so ad to give you my hand but if you please deny the proposal from your side then nk can ask for my hand I ll be very thankful to you.you will save our lives.I beg you please" khushi finished.

the guy seems in confusion for a moment.Why its happening.This girl seems so perfect ,innocent but Alas! she is in love with someone else.

Seeing his confution nk spoke

"listen dude, we are in love since childhood,we have dreamt of so many things, we want to grow together,we want to marry eatch other,we want to become parents of cute little babies,we want to be old together.we want to make dreamland for us where we ll live with our love.If you  don't go there say no  to  this proposal,our dreams will be fulfilled.pleasee..."

Though nk seems like a idiot to him but lucky enough to get the most beautiful girl on the earth.he felt pity for them.

"Don't worry guys.I wont  go there.have a good married life." saying the guy went to his car and drove of.khushi and nk hi fived eatcheither."lets go.our work is done" khushi said and they left for gupta hpuse.

2 hours later

Shashi gupta and his family are in big tention now.Its the 7 th proposal of khushi but still nobody came to see her in the house.Everytime date got fixed for seeing bride but later they always say no to the marriage even before seeing khushi.is it happening today also?

khushi is really happy becoz she knows nobody is coming to see her today.Suddenly a car entered gupta house.she looked thru the window.Seeing the same car khushis eyes popped up.Car door opened and she saw the same guy coming out from the car.She sat on the bed and called nk and told everything about this sudden change of plan.

Shashi gupta felt a sigh of relif.Few minutes later khushi got called downstairs.Khushi is shaking with fear what if the guy told her father everything.

Sitting on the couch khushi felt a pair of eyes hot gaze on her.Sh looked up and saw the same guy who was in the tea stall.he gave her a warm smile.But still she felt the hot gaze she looked up to her right side there  her eyes met with a pair of caramel eyes.His eyes are so deep that she felt she can swim in them.Suddenly reality hit her.Why he is here for and why that tea stall guy came here?thats when she see the full face of that caramel eyes guy.he is the most handsome guy she has ever seen.

Shashi gupta started speaking seeing their no movement.

"khushi , (showing that caramel eyes person)He is Mr.Arnav sing raizada,Arav sing raizadas son and (showing tea stall guy) he is Mr.Aman mathur Arnavs maneger.Arnav is here to see you."

khushi looked up surprised at both of them.If that guy is his maneger then by now he knows everything than why he is here for.

"hello miss kushi"Arnav said smirking.

"hello" why he is smirking.uff he seems like full of attitude to her.

"if you don't mind uncle can I talk to her alone"

"yes beta , no problem at all"

shashi gupta and aan left from there.

"i know what you are thinking.After knowing everything why I am here right?" Arnav asked

"right"

"First of all you assumed aman as me and told him everything.Secondly you never listened his full talk.He was searching for me when he went to you"

"searching for you?"

"as my car got broke down near sona pur and I had to go to that payerelal motor mechanic.i was waiting for him after calling him.thats when I heard you and your friend nks talk.your planings.I was in that mechanic store.when you looked up I went more inside.So, when aman seen your acts he thought its reality and wished you guys a happy married life and left.After that I called him and explain everything and came here.I guess everything is clear now"

khushi is now in shock.

"you were there?stupid me"

"i know.too much fimy"

"what? whatever."

"you should have understand your friend is the most idiotic person I have ever seen.i mean you and him. no chance . even aman had doubt about your relationships."

"really?after listening our whole talk you r saying this. obviously!"

this girl.ufff! Arnav is loving her so much.he has decided to himself on that mechanic store that he ll marry her only. 

"so why you don't want to marry anyone?"

"becoz nobody understand what I want. marraiage is not a simple thing."

"yes its not.but did you ever give any chance to anyone?"

"no... and I don't want to give chance to anyone"

"but you have to as I am marrying only you"

"but I am not marrying you"

"i have already asked your father about your hand"

"do you even know what marriage is"

"i only know that you should marry someone who can take care of you and love you so much and I think I am the right person for you."

"you have so much egooo"

".I guess yes.so,be ready to become Mrs.  Arnav sing raizada.see you later sweet heart"
saying Arnav went froim there.khushi blushed hering it.She cant deny the fact that she is liking him too. he is so manly.So much attitude this what she wanted in her man.

"no...hellloo...ufff!" 

NEXT day Arnavs family came and fixed the engagement date.two weeks later they got engaged.After their engagement Arnav took khushi on a date.their drive to the restrurant was silent as khushi is mad at him.

"So,why you are mad at me?" Arnav told as he sat on their chair on a five star hotel.

"excuse me? Are you from another world?you are forcefully marrying me and asking me why I am mad at you"

"i am forcing you to marry me?"

"yes"

"when I forced you?it was an arranged marriage from both side."

"did you ever ask me my opinion?"

"o.. ho... so that's the matter. but as per my knowledge you said you listen your father, so I asked him instead of you"

"ufff! you know what? you are so ...ufff"

"i just don't understand whats your problem.i guess you don't even know whats your problem."

"i am going" saying khushi went from their"

"what the..."

In the parking lot

"why you are behaving so weired?"

"i am behaving weired? you announced our wedding two weeks ago. but in between two weeks did you ever tried to call me or talk to me.I was waiting for your ca..."

"what? I thought you wont like it. I thought to know you after marriage.and wait a minute... so you are mad for that"

"i am going" Arnav grabbed khushis wrist and bring her close to himself.

"everytime you cant go without answering me.no one,remember no one do this to me"
"i don't care"

"but I do care. why you wanted to talk with me?" Arnav told huskily

"hmmm... woo..wo" khushi shuttered

"please tell me khushi. whats in your heart. does it bit the way mine beat for you?tell me khushi is it bouncing in your chest to make me yours like my heart is bouncing for you" Arnavs  word is too much for khushis bouncing heart.She hugged him tight.

" I was against marriage becoz I never felt this the guy I would love to marry but after seeing you something happened in my heart. I just couldn't get that feelings.. the way  you are talking with me. the way you were showing confidence I was bowled over.i don't even know when I fall for you.i love you"

" I love you tooo"

hey guys it was an attempt only. I know its not good enough story to write.you can give me many bad comments.

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

saxena_hgtvithus1592prhasprisunshaeyanju_aroraSnigdha92tanishamorepra_s.96misty_19HemaSuryamssujeethaammullu1maansinehagurukhushashwakesshalinikanaguanamika00rainbow01crazyjivviniluvipkknd4everprathyusha120eroniSonia_J16i_m_arshiyaNatalya_bediSruthi007shrithi13love2sarunnidhiheartDorperlemaitydeblinacoderladyniya55Neha.ASrn94HuleygirlNPKNWanieAifsaal044neel11thangam100mansijani21sinakpari_goyalJaan_ArshijessjazzsathyaishShru9tibubulswtkshubhangiarshiforever92kowshira9ShahSAIRMDTharun7APKarnavmaanHeatsha8176Rish_RublesLily30bluesky10madhu1210flower95zariya123phillips_2909pixi_nightingalzafishiv456sspoorthyblue_rose1605angeldream14laksh65anjsshah10chandni4433jeb1prerna1-afsha-yoga23priyaChitraFpriyasreepup03T.Peru..optimist..dv19Magpie_MysticRiverDownhill

Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

loved it

Arnav caught khushi n NK on their act
khushi thought Aman was her suitor
loved how Arnav won her over in end after deciding himself she was the only one for him
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Wonderful os
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
bubulswt IF-Dazzler
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged