Twinj 2S: City of Love for Tanvi (kingmessi) completed

Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ASDFGHJKLHSKJHASKDJ SHAKTI!!!! I LOVE IT *SCREAMS INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND*

Is it possible to devour an OS caused I absolutely devoured this first part, I was giddy af when I saw the title and I KNEW WHAT IT WAS πŸ˜­ (tears of happiness), I didn't see my name in the title at first just the 'City of Love' made me scream πŸ˜†. OMG! This was so, so adorable! :') AND GURL I just provided you with my plot bunny, YOU gave life to the concept so you should get the credit!

Thank you so, so sooo much for writing this I could literally CRY! God they're so cute, you write them so well! The entire time they were fighting and bickering when inside they were clearly being little babies and actually wanted the other to relent I was just like

THEY SO CUTE. You write them so cute  How are these two bacche having a baccha? But well I wanted a preggers Twinkle and I got one so thank you haha! πŸ˜†

Isn't Kunj just so incredibly sweet and thoughtful, planning this trip to Paris for his lovely wifey? Cause he knows the next few months and after will be busy and tiring for her and 'em all and he also, selfishly, he wants her to himself for a while πŸ˜³β€οΈ

LOL I love how even USHA along with Bebe were taking Twinkle's side! HA take that Kunj πŸ˜† They're all so excited about the news of a wee little new member who's gonna be gracing their lives in nine months time  

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART I LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS.

You better not have worked on this at the expense of your health tho otherwise I'll get you-know-who (no not Voldermort, you know, the guy who can give tough competition to Kunj *winks*) on your case so we make sure you're getting proper rest! 

*eagerly awaiting part two* :D 

Edited by kingmessi - 7 years ago
Woohoo shakti now this is truly ur style of writing so welcome back after a gap. Now coming to 2s twinj are so adorable and kunj has to jhelofy sll mood swings of twinkle but they are so cute. Thus was awesome. Do continue with secont part soon. Thanks for pm.
This ws soo cuteee Shakti... 
Yaarrr kitna ladty hai ye dono... 
Twinkle preggu and Kunjii irritating herr.   Best hai.  
This is exactly gonna happen in TEI.. 
Bebe and Usha r so gonna support Twinkle..hehhehe..
Ummm Pariss.   City of Love.. Waiting fr part 2. 
Jaldi jaldi.    
Continue Soon... Pm me pls πŸ˜‰
Edited by 17.sonal - 7 years ago
Wow...love birds in city of love...wowww...
Am loving it...
Continue soon...
This was so cute 😳
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Amazingly written as always! πŸ‘
Cant wait for the next part
Update soonish
This was so adorable,Tge Mood swings and The Women teaming up against kunj was just epic🀣
You rocked it shakti,they are going  to paris Woow!
Omg this was so cute! Can't wait for the next part πŸ˜³
This was so cute and sweet.
Loved it ,was an amazing read.
Can't wait for part 2