Was it necessary for Rahul?? (Page 2)

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by Chit15

Hi Anju 
I am not married but I still think that Rahul going to Upu house was not necessary as there was no appointment or emergency over there 
It was just unnecessary so bull can get more screen time that's it 
Hello Chitra
BANG ON Chitra you said it all it was done for Kabir having much more screen space with Maanvi.
it was completely unnecessary when he knew that he's already late instead he should have been in a hurry to join her...
What else will they do for bull accommodationOuch.

Yes agree with chitra and anju both of you... Dragging and screen space ke liye rahul bhej diya... So that agni could be more cheap thing like spiking maanvi's drink and p*ss us off. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toshibelekarALUJNA21

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
He can sing the song: Main to raste se jaa raha tha...tumko milne aa raha tha...Mereko yeh dono dikh gaye to main kya karoun?
I am not married, but still cannot connect to the scene. Absolutely unnecessary.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

toshibelekar Senior Member
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

Hi Anju 
I am not married but I still think that Rahul going to Upu house was not necessary as there was no appointment or emergency over there 
Hello Chitra
BANG ON Chitra you said it all it was done for Kabir having much more screen space with Maanvi.
it was completely unnecessary when he knew that he's already late instead he should have been in a hurry to join her...

Yes agree with chitra and anju both of you... Dragging and screen space ke liye rahul bhej diya... So that agni could be more cheap thing like spiking maanvi's drink and p*ss us off. 

They will even send everyone out of city now for Agni to take space CVs are mad with to give him screen space as may be he is working on less cost, so they want to save moneyLOL. business tactics.

TeriGalliyan

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Hi anju Hug
I'm not married so could not connect LOL but as maanvi view I think she was fine with it as rahul was visiting her parents. Rahul indirectly helped upu by signing him if manvi finds out she will very happy will respect rahul even more. 
HI Tani, @BOLDLOLLOLHug, what Rahul did was really good but it has no connection with the part Maanvi was waiting.
yeah Tani if you are waiting for a friend and the she goes somewhere else how will you feel???
hopefully by next year shaadi ho jayee meri LOL
If any of my friends make me wait for hours I will get mad for sure... As commitment is very important but if my friend goes to see my parents to help them out for something in would be very happy. 
Hopefully wish you the vey best to find a suitable, grounded life partner.
obviously waiting for someone or something makes someone mad...
But your friend can go along with you now if for some surprise it is ok...
But here the game was something else, it was done to give bull some more time and scene with Maanvi.

TeriGalliyan

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hi Anju 
Hello Chitra

well said his scenes are cheap and very tough for us to watch because he keeps looking at Maanvi like a psycho...
When a bull turns mad I think it is time to be slaughtered.LOLLOL
And NOT TO FALL IN LOVE.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshibelekar

Hi Anju 
Hello Chitra

They will even send everyone out of city now for Agni to take space CVs are mad with to give him screen space as may be he is working on less cost, so they want to save moneyLOL. business tactics.

toshi who knows he's charging less than the other that's why they are preferring him over others... suddenly he's being too much screen space sick bull.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagi.

He can sing the song: Main to raste se jaa raha tha...tumko milne aa raha tha...Mereko yeh dono dikh gaye to main kya karoun?
I am not married, but still cannot connect to the scene. Absolutely unnecessary.
Sagi Dear he will not say "tumko milne mein aa raha tha" because he's playing game with Maanvi but Good one Dear.
I AGREE WITH YOU it was unnecessary no one will leave his wife after being late to pay a visit to his in laws... though their place is located nearby...
This was indeed to give time to sick bull to attract Maanvi...Angry

toshibelekar

toshibelekar Senior Member
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by toshibelekar

Hi Anju 
Hello Chitra

toshi who knows he's charging less than the other that's why they are preferring him over others... suddenly he's being too much screen space sick bull.

Yes definately bulls are cheaper than tigers LOLLOL .  Really unbearable track.  Angry

Go to top