Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
nice post..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Shona amazing post re.bt i am really out of words...to describe my feelings here.
will do it after watching it again till then i am resing it Smile
Love u for this lovely thread Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.tiny15-Swetha-

Esha012 Goldie
Esha012
Esha012

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
amazing post

.IamShonali.

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Fantastic post!! Thumbs Up I can totally visualize all those scenes while reading your post.  So beautifully written Clap. Swasan's special night was so mesmerizing just like them. I loved the decorations and the song selection. Yes they have edited quite a few important dialogues but overall I'm happy with the episode. Btw after reading your post even I feel that the spoiler may be correct. Swasan and their dialogues are hinting at some kind of separation. Anyway for the time being I'm happy with their SR Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.tiny15-Swetha-

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Loved the way you described the scenes between Swasan...the details and the feelings very aptly captured! It was a very beautifully and aesthetically shot sequence...there was no unnecessary tittilating factor added just to get the hotness quotient up like its done in most TV serial SR scenes esp ones executed by Ekta maiya...like the focus on untying doris or other cliched stuff etc. 
This was far more sensual and pure just like Swasan...cause they are not your typical TV couple and not so much about physicality as they are about being true soul mates. Have to give credit to RS  & the writers that despite making a mess of so many tracks and pathetic editing and lack of logic most of the times, she has created a magical couple with Swasan...their whole journey from antagonists to friends to soul mates to lovers. And she and her dialogue writers always manage to keep the beauty, the uniqueness, the essence of Swasan intact esp in the tracks where it really matters. The CVs never compromise and make Swasan like any other mundane couple on TV. Like who would have thought to bring in a pepper spray in an SR sequence to bring in the element of concern, naughtiness, sensuality so effortlessly between the leads. The best part with Swasan is that they don't even need to do anything much...the way these two look at eack other and touch each other in small intimate gestures, the way he cups he face, the way she lavishes little kisses on him is enough to set the screen on fire...like the way they were looking at each other when Sanskar was carrying her towards the bed...you can so clearly see how crazily in love the two are...just put them together and its rapturousEmbarrassed!! 

What I have always loved about Swasan is that they have always been physically so comfortable with each other...true intimacy may have come now but they have been lavishing hugs, touching each other in small intimate ways (initially as friends though) from the time of the false marriage track itself...that itself shows how deep is the trust and how pure the bond! 

And must say Sujju was absolutely adorable yesterday...have never seen a TV MIL so excited about her kids SR...she was literally jumping with excitement. And found Lakshya also very adorable with his huge colgate smile for his bro...how sweet was thaBig smilet!!

After yesterday I feel, going forward the memory loss track may not be such a bad idea because I think RS will not show the devar bhabhi crap in a way which we will find detestable...Swasan are like this magical couple she can't mess with them!! The separation and subsequent yearning of Sanskar for Swara and her being drawn to him and his touches despite thinking that she loves Lucky, then both falling in love again may bring in some really intense scenes b/w Swasan and may give Ragya a good intense love track too! Wishfull thinking...well maybe...if RS handles everything the way she handles SWASAN bond then may be possibleSmile!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711seemanya.IamShonali.LoveSonu2408....Poojie....tiny15-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Fabulous post on SwaSan SR by u, Shona! HugClapStar
SwaSan SR scenes in yesterday's episode were Pure Bliss! Day DreamingHeart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.tiny15

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Amazing Post ...SmileThumbs Up
You described swasan scenes very very well ...Clap

.IamShonali.

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@shonali b'ful post StarStaru said  all.
wen sanky gifted  swara that pendant of SS i'd also same thot that it"ll connect them during this ML track.

but ystrady's swasan SR is really awesum but i wanted bit more. CV s cud'd shown bit more w/o being vulgar like they showed ystrday.

wish b4 this ML we gets anoder b'ful & hot swasan SR.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.-Swetha-

Go to top