Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha OS: Come back Jo!! updated (23/4/2016) (Page 22)

shruthikarthik IF-Dazzler
shruthikarthik
shruthikarthik

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

Yes we got a very good news and I am very happy. Will try to write dear!!Big smile
Thankeww payalBig smileBig smile
Approve 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthikarthik

Yes we got a very good news and I am very happy. Will try to write dear!!Big smile
Approve 
ApproveApproveApprove LOL
shruthikarthik IF-Dazzler
shruthikarthik
shruthikarthik

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Approve 
ApproveApproveApprove LOL
LOLLOL

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melovesja

I like your choice of plot.Tongue 

>>> Thanks MitaliSmile

very well put on  how one misunderstanding or a momently mistrust ruin the life of family and how the child go through in that situation. payal you are v good at emotion writing but here you so beautifully written about broken heart man who feel he lost his life and reason to live his love and his princess for ever.

>>>> Thanks a lot DearHug

"she is not here to say I am with you jalal..." for a min. I thought she died or what but you very well use those lines to describe his condition. 

>>> First, I thought to make her dead but then changed my mindLOL  I like happy endingApprove

whole scan in front of ruku was one is pour out hurt and anger other was embarrassed and shocked. in her self agony she can't read his facial expression . the man's fault is he want to prevent his family from stress which is not went  well with the situation. 

>>> Yep, he didn't want to stress her but this all leads to misunderstandingOuch

I like ruku's role and happy ending which is apt as title. their reunion was lovely.

>>> ThankyouBig smile

I love the fb part were he was remembered their precious moment. 

>>> StarStar

ruku is like sister LOL

>>> Yeah.. Mere man ki ichaLOL

all in all it's superb. you have excellent hold on os writing .Clap keep writing with different plots because you are excellently  write  description, emotion and your hots are hot favoriteWink so keep rocking deari.Big smile

>>> Thanks a ton for your lovely words mitali.Hug I always loved your comments dearBig smile

Thanks a lot for reading my stories dear!!Big smile

melovesja

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbhavini

ClapPayal another mind blowing os...
>>>  Bhavi diHug

Sachi mein... I just finished and have tears in my eyes... I can't see Rajat in painOuch  U have written so intently his pain... speechless... I am falling in love with your writing... 
>>> Thanks a lot di.. HugThis means a lot reallyStar

One by one I am going to read your every single work... 
>>> Oh.. MY.. God..Big smile

U write emotion and romance equally with passionClap  
>>> Love you diHug

I think in this OS Jodha over reacted but she was suffering for two months... and she saw Ruk and Jalal ... hugging...  any wife would react the same way... I felt really sad for little girl... That was most painful.
>>> Yeah... in parents fight, always child suffersOuch  I love AmayaSmile

I want second part for this OS... Jalal should not forgive Jodha so easily...LOL  me greedyEmbarrassed
>>> Second partShocked  but he forgave her na.. and hugged her tooLOL  Actually jodha was at fault but as jalal slapped her, so everything points at jalal that he raised his hand on herLOL  My poor jalalOuch  

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting diHug

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Firstly sorry for being late payal Embarrassed
That was the best shot written by you to till date .. you have written flawlesslyClapStar
Brilliant starting with Jalal in pain drinking heavilyOuch then reminiscing fb scenes totally awesomeClap
So beautifully expressed relationships btw husband nd wife father nd daughter..Star
Jalal's enthu .. to give surprise Jo ...  everything had changed in a matter of minutes Confused... omg her accusation.Ouch.. JO crossed the limits Shocked.. he slapped her.CryOuch. she too waited for two months.Disapprove..
My heart cried for Lill amaya Cry... that was the biggest nightmare for any childOuch..All this happened coz of Ja hiding the matters from his wifeAngry... husband nd wife should not hesitate to share all issues related to work or friends Ermm.Approve.. hiding something means they r not sharing a healthy relationApprove.. oh mei kaha se kaha pauch gayii   ConfusedLOL
Surprise of this OS was Ruks .. she was such a cutie .. haha loved her character first time LOL
Waise ruks pe itna pyar q araha hei hahaha Wink
She played a crucial role in clearing Jos MU Tongue
Amaya nd her dad's reunion was  touchingCrySmileHeart
Superb ending Happy family reunion ... Finally all is wellBig smileHeart
Shall we get part two payal... JJ milan after brief separation Wink
We got a Super good news today naa payal so is OS ka next part toh banta hi hai plzzzBig smile
Thanks for pm dearieHug

Res LOL
melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

>>> Thanks MitaliSmile

very well put on  how one misunderstanding or a momently mistrust ruin the life of family and how the child go through in that situation. payal you are v good at emotion writing but here you so beautifully written about broken heart man who feel he lost his life and reason to live his love and his princess for ever.

Tongue

"she is not here to say I am with you jalal..." for a min. I thought she died or what but you very well use those lines to describe his condition. 

>>> First, I thought to make her dead but then changed my mindLOL  I like happy endingApprove

When I read those lines my eyes got moist dear . I accept it either way but IBig smile Happy that he got his life back in short span of time which is very huge for him.

whole scan in front of ruku was one is pour out hurt and anger other was embarrassed and shocked. in her self agony she can't read his facial expression . the man's fault is he want to prevent his family from stress which is not went  well with the situation. 

>>> Yep, he didn't want to stress her but this all leads to misunderstandingOuch

Good intense but create wrong image

I like ruku's role and happy ending which is apt as title. their reunion was lovely.

>>> ThankyouBig smile

Big smile

>>> StarStar

ruku is like sister LOL

>> Yeah.. Mere man ki ichaLOL

Ha...Ha...LOL

all in all it's superb. you have excellent hold on os writing .Clap keep writing with different plots because you are excellently  write  description, emotion and your hots are hot favoriteWink so keep rocking deari.Big smile

>>> Thanks a ton for your lovely words mitali.Hug I always loved your comments dearBig smile

Welcome deari Hug I happy that  I can bring this smile on your face. 

It's my plesure Big smile

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged

>>> Thanks MitaliSmile

Tongue

When I read those lines my eyes got moist dear . I accept it either way but IBig smile Happy that he got his life back in short span of time which is very huge for him.

>>> Big smileBig smile

Good intense but create wrong image

>>> ThankyouBig smile

Big smile

>>> StarStar

ruku is like sister LOL

>> Yeah.. Mere man ki ichaLOL

Ha...Ha...LOL

Welcome deari Hug I happy that  I can bring this smile on your face. 

It's my plesure Big smile

Love you MitaliHeart

Go to top