Jodha Akbar

Akdha OS: Come back Jo!! updated (23/4/2016) - Page 16

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: melovesja

I like your choice of plot.😛 

>>> Thanks Mitali😊

very well put on  how one misunderstanding or a momently mistrust ruin the life of family and how the child go through in that situation. payal you are v good at emotion writing but here you so beautifully written about broken heart man who feel he lost his life and reason to live his love and his princess for ever.

>>>> Thanks a lot Dear🤗

"she is not here to say I am with you jalal..." for a min. I thought she died or what but you very well use those lines to describe his condition. 

>>> First, I thought to make her dead but then changed my mind😆  I like happy ending

whole scan in front of ruku was one is pour out hurt and anger other was embarrassed and shocked. in her self agony she can't read his facial expression . the man's fault is he want to prevent his family from stress which is not went  well with the situation. 

>>> Yep, he didn't want to stress her but this all leads to misunderstanding

I like ruku's role and happy ending which is apt as title. their reunion was lovely.

>>> Thankyou😃

I love the fb part were he was remembered their precious moment. 

>>> ⭐️⭐️

ruku is like sister 😆

>>> Yeah.. Mere man ki icha😆

all in all it's superb. you have excellent hold on os writing .👏 keep writing with different plots because you are excellently  write  description, emotion and your hots are hot favorite😉 so keep rocking deari.😃

>>> Thanks a ton for your lovely words mitali.🤗 I always loved your comments dear😃

Thanks a lot for reading my stories dear!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmacatty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahbhavini

👏Payal another mind blowing os...
>>>  Bhavi di🤗

Sachi mein... I just finished and have tears in my eyes... I can't see Rajat in pain  U have written so intently his pain... speechless... I am falling in love with your writing... 
>>> Thanks a lot di.. 🤗This means a lot really⭐️

One by one I am going to read your every single work... 
>>> Oh.. MY.. God..😃

U write emotion and romance equally with passion👏  
>>> Love you di🤗

I think in this OS Jodha over reacted but she was suffering for two months... and she saw Ruk and Jalal ... hugging...  any wife would react the same way... I felt really sad for little girl... That was most painful.
>>> Yeah... in parents fight, always child suffers  I love Amaya😊

I want second part for this OS... Jalal should not forgive Jodha so easily...😆  me greedy😳
>>> Second part😲  but he forgave her na.. and hugged her too😆  Actually jodha was at fault but as jalal slapped her, so everything points at jalal that he raised his hand on her😆  My poor jalal  

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting di🤗

sharmacatty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthikarthik

Firstly sorry for being late payal 😳

That was the best shot written by you to till date .. you have written flawlessly👏⭐️
Brilliant starting with Jalal in pain drinking heavily then reminiscing fb scenes totally awesome👏
So beautifully expressed relationships btw husband nd wife father nd daughter..⭐️
Jalal's enthu .. to give surprise Jo ...  everything had changed in a matter of minutes 😕... omg her accusation... JO crossed the limits 😲.. he slapped her.😭. she too waited for two months.😒..
My heart cried for Lill amaya 😭... that was the biggest nightmare for any child..All this happened coz of Ja hiding the matters from his wife😡... husband nd wife should not hesitate to share all issues related to work or friends 🤔... hiding something means they r not sharing a healthy relation.. oh mei kaha se kaha pauch gayii   😕😆
Surprise of this OS was Ruks .. she was such a cutie .. haha loved her character first time 😆
Waise ruks pe itna pyar q araha hei hahaha 😉
She played a crucial role in clearing Jos MU 😛
Amaya nd her dad's reunion was  touching😭😊❤️
Superb ending Happy family reunion ... Finally all is well😃❤️
Shall we get part two payal... JJ milan after brief separation 😉
We got a Super good news today naa payal so is OS ka next part toh banta hi hai plzzz😃
Thanks for pm dearie🤗

Res 😆
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmacatty

Thanks a lot for reading my stories dear!!😃
It's my plesure 😃

sharmacatty thumbnail

Love you Mitali❤️
sharmacatty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthikarthik

Firstly sorry for being late payal 😳
>>> Don't be sorry dear because I am late too😆

That was the best shot written by you to till date .. you have written flawlessly👏⭐️
>>> What the.. Really??  I am amazed to read that😲    Thankyou so so much dearie🤗

Brilliant starting with Jalal in pain drinking heavily then reminiscing fb scenes totally awesome👏
So beautifully expressed relationships btw husband nd wife father nd daughter..⭐️
>>> Thanks dear🤗

Jalal's enthu .. to give surprise Jo ...  everything had changed in a matter of minutes 😕... omg her accusation... JO crossed the limits 😲.. he slapped her.😭. she too waited for two months.😒..
>>> yep.. she was waiting for 2 months that he will share his problem or the reason for his behaviour but when she saw him with Ruks then she couldn't control herself!!

My heart cried for Lill amaya 😭... that was the biggest nightmare for any child..All this happened coz of Ja hiding the matters from his wife😡... 
>>> Me too felt bad for Amaya😭

husband nd wife should not hesitate to share all issues related to work or friends 🤔... hiding something means they r not sharing a healthy relation.. oh mei kaha se kaha pauch gayii   😕😆
>>> Right but jalal didn't want to stress her with office matters. Husband and wife shouldn't hide anything but my father also, didn't share the matters related to work with mom or me😛

Surprise of this OS was Ruks .. she was such a cutie .. haha loved her character first time 😆
>>> Everyone likes her in this os😆

Waise ruks pe itna pyar q araha hei hahaha 😉
She played a crucial role in clearing Jos MU 😛
>>> Yep!! see I made Ruks to unite them instead of being a reason for their breakup in every other story and serial😛😆

Amaya nd her dad's reunion was  touching😭😊❤️
>>> Yes.. I love Amaya❤️

Superb ending Happy family reunion ... Finally all is well😃❤️
>>> Yeah.. All is well 😆

Shall we get part two payal... JJ milan after brief separation 😉
>>> Naah..😆

We got a Super good news today naa payal so is OS ka next part toh banta hi hai plzzz😃
>>> I told u I will write one, but I can't dearie. U know the reasons na😛😉

Thanks for pm dearie🤗
>>> Love you dearie 🤗

Thanks a lot for this lovely Comment su⭐️⭐️
Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16