India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Dear CVs, you have successfully ruined Sagar's character to the point of no return by making him an immature, hot headed, petulant brat who wants everything to go his way.
Now you are turning a fiercely proud and independent Ganga into a wimp? What is wrong with you?

Today Saagar asks Ganga, "If you are my friend, you won't work with my enemy."

Ganga's response? Okey dokey... 

If this was the logical and fair Ganga you showed in the same show, she would have asked, "What did he do to you that made him your enemy? Did he hurt you? Insult you? Beat you? His only fault was that he was a damn good lawyer and won a case you were fighting. That made him your enemy? If this is your attitude then by the time you retire, the entire bar association will be your enemy. Should I then give up legal profession to placate your ego? Do you know the meaning of professionalism?"

Secondly, Gangaa was very adamant about keeping Saagar out of her life. Then why is she running after him? 

You want to be friends with your ex? There is only two scenarios where that is possible. a. The break up was mutual. 2. Years later when you both have moved on and in a secured relationship yourselves.

You can't be "friends" with your ex immediately after a break up while you and your ex are still in love while he is married to another woman. And if you are a truly good friend who want your "friend's" happiness and want his marriage to work, then you will stay the hell away from him until you both have moved on. 

CVs are showing Gangaa as a tease. One day she asks him to accept his marriage and implores that he doesn't make her the cause for his marriage to break up and the next day she is running after him.

One day, she refuses to take sweets on her success. Same day goes to fight with the same person regarding his behaviour towards his wife and then starts heavy breathing the moment the same married man talks sensuously. 

If Gangaa was a true friend and wanted Saagar's marriage to work, the fact that she fell weak around Saagar would have made her alert and cautious to stay away from him until she can get over him, not hang around him and give him more opportunity to seduce her since she can fall weak around him. It just seems to me that she is saying one thing, but doing something else.

But on very next day, they are back to being best friends for life as if nothing happened between them and running after him because he took off in a petulant huff.

Excuse me? 

And on top of that you made Gangaa turn into those women who fight all their life for independence and talk big until they fall in love and then they are happy to give up anything on their so-called love's demand.

What kind of man or woman demands you give up your career opportunity (ask any student what intern ship means to their career) for his ego and what kind of woman or man meekly accepts that? Is that a relationship or ownership?

If Palash was not there, she would have given up her intern ship to placate Saagar's temper tantrum. No wonder Saagar is so arrogant to think he owns Gangaa even after getting married to another woman. 

Right now, the only character worth watching in the show is Palash. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shamima007vaisha11bajarbattuVeera94JOSH1leonjaychandrima02Sagi.-Eris--Swetha-

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with most of your points.. Let's just face it.. It's an Indian show.. And we need to leave the logic behind and watch it just for fun.. Some of the scenes do not make any sense.. But to keep the viewers hooked to the show, they need to have SaGa intense scenes... Without taking out the drama element.( Ja and others)
And SaGa scenes makes this show worth watching! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0-Swetha-

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
What u have said is absolutely true... even i was expecting Gangaa to argue with Sagar but den she immediately said Ok Ok and called Palash.. i was like "Haaiiinnn???" 
I think dey did all this to show dat for Sagar happiness Gangaa is still ready to do and sacrifice anything and how unprofessional Sagar is to consider Palash as an enemy. The v first rule is to learn that its all abt case there is nothing between lawyers on personal level. I have seen court life so i was finding it funny  how dey are projecting Sagar as a big lawyer judge ka beta and what an immature he is loking..

Basically CVs are held bound in destroying Sagar image and dey are doing it v successfully.

The other point that pinced me was when Sagar said tum mere Kamzore ho Gangaa? Gangaa have alsways stood by him given him support and all. She shld have been his strength but not weakness. 

I wanted Gangaa to argue also on dat but she just accepted dat she is his wekness. If Gangaa someday say Sagar is her wekness i can agree bcoz all he is doing is pulling him back. 

Now here again i m sure Palash out of some context will say tum mere takat ho Gangaa. And Gangaa will be shown comparing and obviously Palash will be coming out with fly colours

Edited by arnavarnav - 21 April 2016 at 10:20pm

Tia.0-Swetha-

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Their is a logic in ur post but remeber indian serials so nit have any logic...
Sagar is now actually getting on my nerves, i mean what is his prob,obv its a lawyers labd and obv if one lawyer wins thn other obv loses and its not telated with ur personal life, palash won therefore safar hates her,whats ur prob dude???u should not hate him.What i have seen tha lawyers in real life are actually friends but when fighting in court they are enemies but they dont relate this thing with their personal life...
And gangaa ,why bow u r running after him, seems like u dont want him to move on his life,..leaving all those things that happen between ur still saying that we are friends
When sagar asked her to leave ur internship cz u r doing it under palash, she said ok, i'll leave, i mean like really ???she should have asked him why why should i leave this internship just becais palash defeated u and u hate her..huh????
Cvz u have actually ruined both chars seriously

Tia.0-Swetha-

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Totally agree.
First they ruined Madhavi...who had helped Ganga in unmasking the foofaji character (way back) then suddenly what happened that she became anti-Ganga?
Amma Ji has gone to some teerthyatra or what? I dont know because I had lost touch with the serial for some time.
Prabha Mami...the biggest cartoon character of the world can successfully brainwash her husband to this extent? Wow. Why cant we send her as a mediator in Indo-Pak discussions?
The Niranjan Babu...another moment of weakness became Anti-Ganga. Chalo...better late than never, he realized his mistake. Madhavi still hasnt understood anything and is living in a fool's paradise.
Best of all: Jhanvi. The fool of the century. Her parents want their damaad to defend the same company which is taking her to ruin?
Sagar: the impulsive hot-headed wannabe lawyer has missed the basic lesson of his life.
Ganga: the do-it right agony aunt is also behaving in an impulsive manner. She decided to quit the internship when she saw the slum scene and changed her mind? Oh God...
Someone save my sanity.
I have been a silent viewer so far and never thought I would comment. But thanks to the CVs... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandrima02Tia.0-Swetha-

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I know logic is not something I should ask for in daily soap. But what I want is consistency in characterization. Otherwise it feels like I was watching one show with a set of characters I liked. Suddenly those same characters started playing a completely different roles. It makes no sense. Forget logic, I can't even identify characters any more.

Originally posted by Rush_25

I agree with most of your points.. Let's just face it.. It's an Indian show.. And we need to leave the logic behind and watch it just for fun.. Some of the scenes do not make any sense.. But to keep the viewers hooked to the show, they need to have SaGa intense scenes... Without taking out the drama element.( Ja and others)
And SaGa scenes makes this show worth watching! 

Rush_25-Swetha-

chandrima02 Goldie
chandrima02
chandrima02

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Wanted to put a response earlier but was waiting for today's episode to telecast Smile ...

Tia, you have penned down what exactly I felt while watching the last couple of episodes. The characterizations have completely gone haywire. I simply can't relate their current traits and state-of-affairs with their respective earlier ones.

Thanks to the creatives, Sagar's character is ruined, may be beyond repair. He was being portrayed as an extremely hot-headed and impulsive guy throughout, who acts first and then bothers to ponder. Now-a-days he is behaving like an extremely stubborn child who wants everything to be as per his wishes & ways. This is way beyond immaturity. 
                                                Again it's beyond my comprehension, why he is being portrayed as repeatedly pleading Jahnvi to divorce him (instead of himself going forward and doing her the favor), while running behind Gangaa day-in and day-out. And today it was height of heights !! He got super angry & disappointed as well when Jahnvi had asked for his credit card Wacko !! My personal gut feeling was like he was expecting, and wishing secretly, that Jahnvi would again plead for his love !! And regarding Gangaa, he is simply treating her like a toy robot owned by him; who would act as per his orders.

Now coming to Gangaa, she has been so lecturing on top of her voice about her self-respect etc. from the very beginning. Seems that has vanished into thin air within such a short time-span. Unfortunately, all on a sudden, without any reason, her character has taken a U-turn and has started blabbering about her and Sagar's eternal friendship, feelings sharing etc. (I agree with you Tia that one can definitely be friend with one's ex, once both have moved on in life (not necessarily with some other partner). But here Shocked Confused Unhappy Ouch D'oh...) !!! Instantaneously she took the drastic decision of leaving the internship, which is so important for her, as per the guy's dosti ka vaasta (aka order), who has dumped her publicly to marry another girl a couple of days earlier !!! In today's episode it was really awkward to watch her literally pleading, almost begging, in front of Sagar. Utterly ridiculous !!!

Regarding Jahnvi, my only point is she is the most idiotic character of this logic-less series. She was all merry and happily scheming, plotting & executing only a few days back. Now she has suddenly become a drug addict !!! 

To be honest, right now Palash Banerjee is the only saving grace (As per my knowledge, Presidency College (now University) Kolkata does not have a Law department. Creatives should do their research work properly.). Don't want to comment on the rest.

Edited by chandrima02 - 22 April 2016 at 2:51pm
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
He got super angry & disappointed as well when Jahnvi had asked for his credit card Wacko!! My personal gut feeling was like he was expecting, and wishing secretly, that Jahnvi would again plead for his love
[/QUOTE] @bold ot was like he was expecting from her again plead for love..obv if your comrade doesn'nt love u then the onlt thing u have left is shopping, pate night parties, hang out with friends apthough we all know she need them from drugs and seckndly few epi bacm he hinslef gave her the roght kn his money then h not now y y y

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index