Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 9)

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

Originally posted by srkjuhi

"Idol war"...LOL, like I said  it ain't no war. For a lot of us this is just pure amusement. And since this is a BW forum , I think it's a little naive on your behalf to assume that folks here who specialize in mocking Shahrukh won't do so as and when they wish to.  So just as they are entitled to post what they want , some of us are entitled to give it back every once in awhile and to those who find it nauseating , well there's always the option to ignore :) 

yes ur right..am new here..n never seen such ugliness before..
n it angers me to see that ppl who hardly know each other is
talking rudely to each other..be it  salman fan or srk fan defend with logic
i do nt mind bt when they try insult each other for actors who do nt even know
who ur then its quite like we have a gaurav here in each of the attackers n defenders..
any ways enough of it...sorry to disturb u am retiring most happily do
continue all this nt so funny battle of  silly kaun kish se zyada hurt kar sakte hain
ek dushre ko game...

Name calling is the forte of those whose arguments lack rationale so you might want to direct this to those then. A lot of us here haven't participated in any kind of name calling. And frankly none of this is "hurtful" , it's just rather amusing.

bitterly amusing i will say..
any ways dnt feel offended sorry n bye
I still don't understand your problem... Don't put words in the mouth...it's you who finding it bitter I guess. I am never bothered by a particular fans posts for eg salman or Sonam  ...they do that to stand up for their fave but in your case though neutral you just seem like can't bear the idea of SRK fans idolising their fan.

Edited by So-Sweet - 22 April 2016 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I think he needs to be more involved in the entire process than just banking on his fans. Even Sally has started giving more thought to content and the final product.

I think FAN is just a stepping stone in the right direction for him. HNY, Dilwale were crap and I'm sure he knows coz his line up screams that he has taken note.If now he finds other creatives who do well the there's no stopping him.

I'm looking forward to Raees & Rai's next.

TheBoss

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

"Idol war"...LOL, like I said  it ain't no war. For a lot of us this is just pure amusement. And since this is a BW forum , I think it's a little naive on your behalf to assume that folks here who specialize in mocking Shahrukh won't do so as and when they wish to.  So just as they are entitled to post what they want , some of us are entitled to give it back every once in awhile and to those who find it nauseating , well there's always the option to ignore :) 

yes ur right..am new here..n never seen such ugliness before..
n it angers me to see that ppl who hardly know each other is
talking rudely to each other..be it  salman fan or srk fan defend with logic
i do nt mind bt when they try insult each other for actors who do nt even know
who ur then its quite like we have a gaurav here in each of the attackers n defenders..
any ways enough of it...sorry to disturb u am retiring most happily do
continue all this nt so funny battle of  silly kaun kish se zyada hurt kar sakte hain
ek dushre ko game...

Name calling is the forte of those whose arguments lack rationale so you might want to direct this to those then. A lot of us here haven't participated in any kind of name calling. And frankly none of this is "hurtful" , it's just rather amusing.

bitterly amusing i will say..
any ways dnt feel offended sorry n bye
I still don't understand your problem... Don't put words in the mouth...it's you who finding it bitter I guess. I am never bothered by a particular fans posts for eg salman or Sonam  ...they do that to stand up for their fave but in your case though neutral you just seem like can't bear the idea of SRK fans idolising their fan.

i think we are both speaking like tangent to each other.
let us call it a day...

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Everyone falls, the Roman Empire fell, Alexander fell, then who are these actors? LOL

Only time will tell who will be most remembered 50 years from now.  That will be the real victory.

Nobody remembers no one yaar -- life goes on. We are nothing but a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Everyone falls, the Roman Empire fell, Alexander fell, then who are these actors? LOL

Only time will tell who will be most remembered 50 years from now.  That will be the real victory.

Nobody remembers no one yaar -- life goes on. We are nothing but a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.

More Deep thoughts Thumbs Up

TheBoss

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Eh, I have been saying this for quite some time that SRK has been steadily ruining his credibility and neutral movie market appeal by acting in awful movies for a long period of time. Like, what was his last meaningful, intelligent, discussion-worthy movie? Chak De in bloody 2007. SRK has not worked in a single good movie in almost nine years. People on this forum are unbelievably obsessive about their favourites and even though SRK is easily one of my favourites, I saw the writing on the wall. Neutral people do not forgive you forever. You have to work to earn back your credibility. SRK's name is involved with awful mediocrity now, which is why people are not giving him an immediate chance anymore. 
Salman, I have always said, has a very different fanbase and more raw starpower than any of the Khans. So long he continues to do what is expected of him, i.e, deliver a fun masala fusion of a movie while also doing one Bajrangi Bhaijaan in-between, he will continue to be fine. Salman is written off constantly as being stupid but he is easily one of the smartest of them all, or his PR team is, whatever. He is very aware of people's expectations and has also attached himself firmly to a good director like Kabir Khan to balance his masala stuff with appealing, well-made movies that appeal to the fast-rising multiplex crowd in India. 
SRK is far from "over" or whatever IMHO. This forum is reactionary as hell. However, he has lost a massive chunk of credibility and needs to understand expectations and value intelligent scripts and his own talent to earn back his appeal. Akki, with all his faults, has been doing intelligent movies for a long time now and deserves to be in a comfortable position. 
No superstar is forever but it's likely that SRK has a battle of sorts ahead. This forum was joking over how Dilwale did well overseas or whatever while it was clear that Dilwale is awful and SRK needs to stop. His fans need to stop making excuses for him. He should treat his fans better. I am sick of him wasting his talent and I hope Fan was a stepping stone. 

Edited by Star_girl - 22 April 2016 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ru.qayyahHazardous-iLoveZaynMalik

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
For how long you will hide behind Big Holidays , it was bond to happen Wink
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

More Deep thoughts Thumbs Up

Hey, Steph Curry in your signature! I have been following this season like a woman possessed and he's killing it. His shooting is unreal! Lebron is still the best overall player and all but I love watching Steph. Never thought I'd find someone with a Steph signature box lol. Hope GSW wins this year, they probably won't because of Steph's injury but I hope they do. They had one ring anyway so even if they don't win, hopefully we'll see fun games from Steph. 
LOL

Go to top