Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 7)

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Dont worry raees will be a biggest hit...

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
 I dnt understand what's the hurry??? If is finished then other ae also finishing threee of them are of same age
for those who are saying srk will play aamir or salman's father i have to tell them that audiences are not blind to accept srk as salman and aamir's father 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
now this is becoming increasingly annoying..
yes srk is finished..even if he is nt yet he would be finished in next
few yrs so what?
to age n decay n then fade away wither away with onset of death is
every living beings destiny...the day we r born we r stamped with a time
up to which we will be living n doing our daily choirs once old age pounce
the human flesh we all helplessly die..though no one of us wants to die..
some even are nt so lucky to cross 50yrs..
am sure 50yrs ago even ab sr n shashi kapoor rishi kpoor swami kapoor
were dancing with young girls n there were many a ladies out there who
rooted n breathed for them n now probably some have cataract some use dentures some
are even in their graves so whats the fuss here????yes srk is no longer a boy he is
rocketing towards senior citizenship..he will be forced to rest one day if nt by biological
clock then the wheels of cycle of life...when death shall nt be fooled by botox n photoshop.
30 40 yrs from now even we all the presently active members of this forum will age
n fade away bt this page that stores our contents thought process shall remain..bt
by then no one will even know our name our age nothing...even the pages will be forgotten
the servers will be replaced...nothing is ever permanent in life...nt in human n animal life at east
unless n until ur a rock stone mountain...even rivers die so what r we humans???

n what are the srk fans so protectively trying to defend?
stop defending him if u really feel he is nt yet finished let his
work reply in time nt ur keyboard strokes...in trying to defend him u all r actually
unknowingly subjecting him to a butt of serious ridicule...ur making him look
like toothless fighter a hung soldier who has breathed his last...if u think the
warrior in him is still arrive then let time show him rise up from his ashes u all dnt need
to  be his mother hen...

am disgusted with all these he is finished he is nt finished debate..that is really
boring the neutrals like me ...this IF is for entertainment to forget real life tension
or to get sucked in more gloom n bitterness?n at least the world knows who srk is
does the world know who ur who i am yet?that is srk's achievement ...even in
death he will be immortal..bt nt u n me..u can at least put a face when u utter
srk...can i put a face if anyone utters any of the IF member names?no na?
so lets stop this non-sense now..enough of srk this n srk nt that...hell with him
he has lived his life now let  us live ours  Angry

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

Disclaimer - I am not SRK hater !!

He has been dethroned for quite sometime. People are reluctantly accepting it now.

Reminds me of Big B era of bad movies. Jadugar, Ajooba etc.

Your Disclaimer had me rolling on the floor laughing ROFL
-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Some bad movie choices in the past years has created a myth among people that SRK does only bakwas movies. 
Fan was really good and amazing acting by SRK as well but many people are yet to know it. 
Most people may not want to spend money on Fan and might later download/watch on TV like it and get back to having some faith in SRK. 
Raees by the promos looks great and really want it to work for SRK and want to see him back to the top Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

work reply in time nt ur keyboard strokes...in trying to defend him u all r actually
like toothless fighter a hung soldier who has breathed his last...if u think the
warrior in him is still arrive then let time show him rise up from his ashes u all dnt need
to  be his mother hen...

I'm sorry but who are you to tell anyone to stop "defending" him. We are not "defending" him fo begin with firstly but rather pointing out that some of us have been here long enough to know that headlines like these have made the rounds before too. I don't know how to be as dramatic as you are being there since this ain't no war , nobody is fighting a battle here but let me just state his work does clearly speak for itself. Whether it be FAN for which he has garnered universal acclaim  or CE that broke all BO records or a supposed flop that was the highest grossing movie of last year. Now I don't claim to know who the person who started this thread is a fan of but you might want to direct your annoyance towards him. As for you being annoyed with Shahrukh fans , well for some of us threads like these are just pure entertainment at this point so we'll do our part in giving back when a whole lot is being dished out from the other side/sides Wink. As for ridicule , yeah it's darn clear who is trying to ridicule who here but then again I don't expect you to understand that aspect either Big smile

Edited by srkjuhi - 22 April 2016 at 5:54am
JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Originally posted by JustMySelf

to  be his mother hen...

I'm sorry but who are you to tell anyone to stop "defending" him. We are not "defending" him fo begin with firstly but rather pointing out that some of us have been here long enough to know that headlines like these have made the rounds before too. I don't know how to be as dramatic as you are being there since this ain't no war , nobody is fighting a battle here but let me just state his work does clearly speak for itself. Whether it be FAN for which he has garnered universal acclaim  or CE that broke all BO records or a supposed flop that was the highest grossing movie of last year. Now I don't claim to know who the person who started this thread is a fan of but you might want to direct your annoyance towards him. As for you being annoyed with Shahrukh fans , well for some of us threads like these are just pure entertainment at this point so we'll do our part in giving back when a whole lot is being dished out from the other side/sides Wink. As for ridicule , yeah it's darn clear who is trying to ridicule who here but then again I don't expect you to understand that aspect either Big smile

u surely have nt understood that those whom ur trying to argue n make them understand is
in no mood to understand any of ur explanations ..
pages n pages of arguments name calling is all everyone is indulging in..
does nt matter who has started it..
bt sensible ppl can stop it...
i am no one to stop u from doing what u wish to do...
i can at the most ask u to nt reply back to mocking threads n frustrate them
who starts it if u still wish to take the bait n plunge in then its ur call...
i am asking both the haters n the defenders/lovers/admirers do nt waste
ur time dissecting fan n why it flopped..
if anyone has come to fight with each other then do continue..
bt if anyone is interested to enjoy then stop this useless war of words..
that is all i meant if it annoyed u then sorry..do continue ur idol war
zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
"Idol war"...LOL, like I said  it ain't no war. For a lot of us this is just pure amusement. And since this is a BW forum , I think it's a little naive on your behalf to assume that folks here who specialize in mocking Shahrukh won't do so as and when they wish to.  So just as they are entitled to post what they want , some of us are entitled to give it back every once in awhile and to those who find it nauseating , well there's always the option to ignore :) 

Go to top