Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 5)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Justmoi

SRK is my favorite actor, but I am one of those people who has been cribbing about the quality of his acting for years starting from Ra One which the actor disappeared for me and the producer took over. FAN is one movie I enjoyed because the reason #1 I like him is the actor. 
If he has been dethroned I hope he becomes an Amitabh Bachchan or a Rishi Kapoor who make meaningful cinema in their later years and I will argue their later filmography is better than their earlier ones in terms of quality. An actor is an actor because of the legacy of the roles, not box office. SRK is a producer, he has minted money. If this is the final phase of his career and a new chapter I hope the actor in him that was long buried for years comes out roaring. For me, FAN is one of my all time favorite movies of him. I did not go to the theater and sit through it because of nostalgia, SRK-Kajol or any such thing. So as far as I am concerned it is paisa vasool and if it makes him go back to his roots as in acting, it will be absolutely worth it. 

+ 100000000000000000 to whateever u have said.Clap...if he is going down by doing amazing work like he did in FAN...so be it...Let him be the next AB Sr in doing meaningful roles...he has done all and seen all...when u are at the top ...u have to come down eventually...and the delusionals who think their favorite has been eating amritful and are not coming down...well it will hurt more because atleast Shahrukh is an amazing actor...the best one after AB Sr right now...and he will keep making good movies (hopefully)...unlike those depending on their looks...because looks will go away...talent won't ...just look at AB SrEmbarrassed...I have no shame in admitting that he has come down from numero uno position...everyone will some day...

Nothing stays forever. Life mein toh log change ho jate hain..Jahan toh sirfLOL
Let who wants to make fun and enjoying as much as they can. Its okay if his movie arent doing 300c. As long as he stays & make movies..till i die I just wanna see him.in movies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AamnakideewanipieryroseAS-Rifi

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Originally posted by MiniRulz

Lage raho Silly
tum kyu aag me tail daalne ka kaam karrahi ho?LOL

Nahi uske liye kaafi log already designated hai LOL
Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Justmoi

SRK is my favorite actor, but I am one of those people who has been cribbing about the quality of his acting for years starting from Ra One which the actor disappeared for me and the producer took over. FAN is one movie I enjoyed because the reason #1 I like him is the actor. 
If he has been dethroned I hope he becomes an Amitabh Bachchan or a Rishi Kapoor who make meaningful cinema in their later years and I will argue their later filmography is better than their earlier ones in terms of quality. An actor is an actor because of the legacy of the roles, not box office. SRK is a producer, he has minted money. If this is the final phase of his career and a new chapter I hope the actor in him that was long buried for years comes out roaring. For me, FAN is one of my all time favorite movies of him. I did not go to the theater and sit through it because of nostalgia, SRK-Kajol or any such thing. So as far as I am concerned it is paisa vasool and if it makes him go back to his roots as in acting, it will be absolutely worth it. 

+ 100000000000000000 to whateever u have said.Clap...if he is going down by doing amazing work like he did in FAN...so be it...Let him be the next AB Sr in doing meaningful roles...he has done all and seen all...when u are at the top ...u have to come down eventually...and the delusionals who think their favorite has been eating amritful and are not coming down...well it will hurt more because atleast Shahrukh is an amazing actor...the best one after AB Sr right now...and he will keep making good movies (hopefully)...unlike those depending on their looks...because looks will go away...talent won't ...just look at AB SrEmbarrassed...I have no shame in admitting that he has come down from numero uno position...everyone will some day...

Nothing stays forever. Life mein toh log change ho jate hain..Jahan toh sirfLOL
Let who wants to make fun and enjoying as much as they can. Its okay if his movie arent doing 300c. As long as he stays & make movies..till i die I just wanna see him.in movies
he is my best childhood and  teenage memory,i grew up watching him he taught me what is love i wish to see him in my whole lifeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Another thing that I forgot to add , this industry is fickle to say the least. All one has to do is look at the careers of some of the actors whose fans right now are mocking Shahrukh. Look at what was being written about them till a few years ago. Hell forget them , take the example of Ranbir. He was being touted as the next superstar after starring in Rajneeti , YJHD and Rockstar. A lot of the folks who supported him back then were soon ripping him apart because he hasn't been able to deliver at the BO. Even in that case , I'll say rip him apart all you want , the fact that he is effing talented is something you can't take away from him . The fact that he got amazing reviews for BV despite it not working at the BO is something you can't take away from him. So titles like these won't be new to most people in Bollywood, yes even to those who  are being hailed as they can't do no wrong when it comes to BO collections LOL.

Edited by srkjuhi - 21 April 2016 at 4:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divaz-Garima-pieryrosepallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Knowing SRK and knowing the way bollywood works, there is a possibility that SRK may bounce back with some other movie. BUT yes, for now .. he is definitely not at the top anymore. He has been going down for the past few years actually but still his earlier track record had kept people's hopes high. Now even that hope is going bleak. 
For the films like JTHJ, HNY, Dilwale -- he could always fudge up the BO numbers. But now with FAN even fudging won't look real. 
GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_MY_BITCH

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah...he can "fudge" figures but others can't...right! Not one bit surprised at that comment. Folks, he has been giving blockbusters , superhits and hits since the time the public didn't give a damn about the BO. I know it's hard to digest when his movies do well , just like it's hard to digest when he gets amazing reviews so at least I can see where some of you are coming from LOL Like I said...it's all good. Keep at it , it's entertainment at this point for some of us LOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-anitaranipieryroseAamnakideewanipallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Man The essays  Silly 

Man...comments like these SillyLOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipieryrosepallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top