Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I remember hearing the same in 2013, then SRK destroyed them both with Chennai Express
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let Raaes come, and than we can judge. He still is the biggest darn Bollywood star, I am taking the whole world prospective, as people outside the world are really crazy about him as far as BW goes.

Indian audience well apart from his fans, most of the people dislike him for futile reasons , and i am not kidding. The main reason being, media has protrayed him as an ego maniac who throws his toys out of the window if his rivals have hit movies, I mean people are like "Shah nahi accha lagta, bohut jhamandi hain aur dosro say jalta hain". And I am like "wow you met him" and they are like blank, well Indians suck at sarcasm but that is another topic. Also constant comparisons with legends like AB Sr, made people get annoyed. Not SRK's fault entirely but it is as it is.
On top of that he is sensible, and does not seem like someone who kiss ass of the high power, so whenever he says something logical, political party and media jump on him and brian wash the thick minded Indians.

Plus his movies in recent years have been crap, FAN was still better than the likes of CE, Dilwale, Ra one etc etc but that is because they were crap not because FAN was great.

Oh and I am not a fan/hater of SRK, so don't hound me.Edited by ThugLeader - 8 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"kitne aaye kitne chale gaye 25 saal se wohi khada hai jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo"-FAN
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarking. Has high chances for this thread to become hahahahahahah thread in future.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bla bla bla
Raess will shut u up!
Eating chocolate can be so rewarding . It will solve all the problems ðŸ˜³
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont worry raees will be a biggest hit...
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I dnt understand what's the hurry??? If is finished then other ae also finishing threee of them are of same age
for those who are saying srk will play aamir or salman's father i have to tell them that audiences are not blind to accept srk as salman and aamir's father 
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now this is becoming increasingly annoying..
yes srk is finished..even if he is nt yet he would be finished in next
few yrs so what?
to age n decay n then fade away wither away with onset of death is
every living beings destiny...the day we r born we r stamped with a time
up to which we will be living n doing our daily choirs once old age pounce
the human flesh we all helplessly die..though no one of us wants to die..
some even are nt so lucky to cross 50yrs..
am sure 50yrs ago even ab sr n shashi kapoor rishi kpoor swami kapoor
were dancing with young girls n there were many a ladies out there who
rooted n breathed for them n now probably some have cataract some use dentures some
are even in their graves so whats the fuss here????yes srk is no longer a boy he is
rocketing towards senior citizenship..he will be forced to rest one day if nt by biological
clock then the wheels of cycle of life...when death shall nt be fooled by botox n photoshop.
30 40 yrs from now even we all the presently active members of this forum will age
n fade away bt this page that stores our contents thought process shall remain..bt
by then no one will even know our name our age nothing...even the pages will be forgotten
the servers will be replaced...nothing is ever permanent in life...nt in human n animal life at east
unless n until ur a rock stone mountain...even rivers die so what r we humans???

n what are the srk fans so protectively trying to defend?
stop defending him if u really feel he is nt yet finished let his
work reply in time nt ur keyboard strokes...in trying to defend him u all r actually
unknowingly subjecting him to a butt of serious ridicule...ur making him look
like toothless fighter a hung soldier who has breathed his last...if u think the
warrior in him is still arrive then let time show him rise up from his ashes u all dnt need
to  be his mother hen...

am disgusted with all these he is finished he is nt finished debate..that is really
boring the neutrals like me ...this IF is for entertainment to forget real life tension
or to get sucked in more gloom n bitterness?n at least the world knows who srk is
does the world know who ur who i am yet?that is srk's achievement ...even in
death he will be immortal..bt nt u n me..u can at least put a face when u utter
srk...can i put a face if anyone utters any of the IF member names?no na?
so lets stop this non-sense now..enough of srk this n srk nt that...hell with him
he has lived his life now let  us live ours  😡

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi2983

Disclaimer - I am not SRK hater !!

He has been dethroned for quite sometime. People are reluctantly accepting it now.

Reminds me of Big B era of bad movies. Jadugar, Ajooba etc.

Your Disclaimer had me rolling on the floor laughing 🤣