Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 4)

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by TheBoss

What goes up must come down BI. From Alexander the greats to the Egyptians to the bush family to everything else in life. Like I said time is your biggest opponent. It's only a matter of time that the other two shall go through this. You can delay, stretch it out it but you can't stop it from happening. Amitabh, Rajesh, Dilip Kumar etc too have gone through this. If I were SRK I would take a bow considering shelf life for his female counterparts is amazingly short so all these big 3 are quite lucky. 

exactly...atleast SRK and Aamir have immense talent to fall back uponEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Salman doesn't have talentOuch...lets not argue on this one. Keep it for another time.

On topic, I guess Akki is planning his next phase very well.

SRK has HUGE ego, so he will take time to accept that he has to move on from being No.1

Aamir 's interfering ego will hinder his next phase !! His next phase is in movie Direction, behind camera

Salman will ease into next phase and he or Akki will be like BigB ...working for longest.

It'll be interesting to see how BW makes movies to accomodate these 3 ex superstars and how they handle their next phase !!! We all have a very long life on IFLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...-iLoveZaynMalik

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

What goes up must come down BI. From Alexander the greats to the Egyptians to the bush family to everything else in life. Like I said time is your biggest opponent. It's only a matter of time that the other two shall go through this. You can delay, stretch it out it but you can't stop it from happening. Amitabh, Rajesh, Dilip Kumar etc too have gone through this. If I were SRK I would take a bow considering shelf life for his female counterparts is amazingly short so all these big 3 are quite lucky. 

exactly...atleast SRK and Aamir have immense talent to fall back uponEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Salman doesn't have talentOuch...lets not argue on this one. Keep it for another time.

SRK has HUGE ego, so he will take time to accept that he has to move on from being No.1

Aamir 's interfering ego will hinder his next phase !! His next phase is in movie Direction, behind camera

Salman will ease into next phase and he or Akki will be like BigB ...working for longest.

It'll be interesting to see how BW makes movies to accomodate these 3 ex superstars and how they handle their next phase !!! We all have a very long life on IFLOL

u missed the highlighted word...of course Salman has talent...that is why he has fans who love him...but to be honest he is not talented like Aamir and Shahrukh...that is why i said immense...and when looks fade...and you step down from top...then u have to have a bundle of talent to keep u afloat...because that is the only thing that works for u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989rimi2983AS-Rifi

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
@BI - I get the point. We do not now what's in future !!

Lets hope that boats of all Khans keep floatingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

divaz Goldie
divaz
divaz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I hope Raees ke time iss forum mai srk ke khilaf bolne wale logon ki bolti band hojayegi. 
this is coming from a neutral viewer

Edited by divaz - 21 April 2016 at 4:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989angrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ--SalShah4eva-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

SRK has Huge Ego, Aamir has interfering Ego...only Sallu doesnt have Ego? LOLLOL Yeah, Right! LOL
Its a fact that Aamir and SRK are doing meaningful films now, SRK has a great lineup, with Raees, and movies with Anand L Rai and Gauri Shinde, possible one with Imtiaz too. 
Aamir does only 1 movie in 2 yrs and his upcoming is Dangal, playing dad to 2 teenage daughters.
So yeah, SRK and Aamir are the ones who are planning the next phase...and Akki too probably. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989AS-Rifi-DZ-

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Lage raho Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
No offense to anyone here but titles like these aren't new to folks who have followed Shahrukh long enough. We have been seeing such headlines for ages now. Everytime a newcomer comes in the industry , he is compared to Shahrukh , every few years Shahrukh's career has been written off but he's just effing stubborn and he keeps bouncing back whether it be with a stellar performance or be with a movie that breaks all BO records out there. Big smile  Analysis like this is something I find very interesting to say the least. A lot of the comments on such topics come from fans of actors whose own careers have been written off , who have gone through their "bad phase" so to see fans of those mocking Shahrukh in his supposed "low phase" is darn amusing. Keep it at it , folks. You are the source of entertainment around here Wink. Without you guys , the forum would be too bland.

Now coming to his so called "low phase" . Since some are harping about Ra. One, I'll start from there. Since then he has had Don 2 , JTHJ , CE , Dilwale , HNY. All these movies including Ra.One have been hits , superhits and blockbusters. Some have even broken some records at the BO. Some have gone on to beat both BM and Star Wars in some territories. Dilwale , the supposed flop , just happens to be the second highest grossing movie of last year so if this is his low phase where he's still delivering hits , superhits and blockbusters then one can imagine what his great phase will look like Big smile.

Now coming to a few things I have seen being commented on here, something about him being distracted with IPL...lol! He has a team of professional who handle that aspect for him. But since IPL was indeed brought up , it reminded me of the venom folks out there spewed about him when his team was losing. See , despite him being at the top position for as long as he has , he has been underestimated quite a bit. He's not a cricketer yet he was bashed as if he was the one bowling or fielding out there. As one knows now , KKR has won two titles :) so like I said keep writing him off and he'll keep bouncing back..

With regards to some cribbing about him not doing "good movies"...lol! Art is subjective so just like many didn't like Dilwale or HNY or CE , there were plenty who enjoyed these movies. Just like many didn't get FAN, there is a whole section out there who loved it to bits. Like he has stated a few weeks back , he perhaps can't please everyone even though  I'm sure his endeavor is to do just that through his work. Folks who were cribbing at the time of CE and Dilwale about how we need to see the actor Shahrukh back , are some of the same folks who are now cribbing about FAN's BO. A lot of the so called neutrals here aren't really neutrals Wink . They'll pretend darn hard like they care about the guy but they really don't LOL and it's all good.

Now coming to FAN , I think some need to get it through their heads that it's a niche movie. I know it's hard to digest but it's just a fact Big smile. I was stating this in another thread today that one can't compare the BO of a Talaash to a PK. A Talaash still had two leading ladies who are darn popular , had songs but it is still a niche movie , just like FAN is one. Infact FAN is even more niche considering it doesn't have a leading lady who has  a huge fan following neither does it have songs. Every movie can't be judged by the same yardstick but I get the obsession with BO. It's the times we live in I guess. And I'd be lying if I said it doesn't matter. Of course it does. As a fan of Shahrukh , I want all his movies to do darn well at the BO. Yet , I'm also someone who knows a lot of the times a movie's BO collection isn't reflective of its quality. The fact that FAN has got him acclaim from every corner is something that these BO experts can't take away from him. It reminds me a whole lot of Swades. It's one his finest works as an actor , I know plenty who love that movie to bits , hell there are instances of people who have moved back to India after watching it but it didn't get a good BO result. Some movies go down in history despite not getting good collections at the BO. Hell, I'm not even sure if years down the line folks would remember these BO numbers. What they will remember though are the performances and Shahrukh has given one his best performances in FAN. I know there are a lot of genuine fans of his who were waiting for something like this and they are darn satisfied with his performance to say the least :)

Edited by srkjuhi - 21 April 2016 at 4:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989divazangrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Lage raho Silly
tum kyu aag me tail daalne ka kaam karrahi ho?LOL

Edited by Pentaminous... - 21 April 2016 at 4:41pm

Go to top