Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 15)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Yeah my brain is already on over drive LOLLOL

How this diet/workout routine :

Lifting 5 days a week . Treadmill 7 days a week . An im trying to cut to just one meal a day . If I get hungry beyond that meal I eat a orange or malta or have water LOLLOL

Are you a guy or a girl? Dont just do treadmill, do some cardio and HIIT exercises too. And dont give up too soon if you dont see results, it is always internal so it takes some time and its not always visible. You will just feel it one day when you wake up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by AishMinoz

"kitne aaye kitne chale gaye 25 saal se wohi khada hai jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo"-FAN

Clap

Simply the truth!

I guess some people can't digest the fact that this outsider ruled over BW for 25 years and became an overnight sensation. He is not just simply an actor nor someone who has set up a production for the heck of it but someone who actually has built up a worthwhile business and has actually added to the industry, VFX anyone. When he speaks he actually adds something to the conversation not just saying random stuff or having no idea what's going around him. He is no pseudo-intellectual like some nor is he someone who doesn't have any knowledge of the art of acting or has no idea what he is doing, the guy knows his craft and a lot more. 

If BW is known to the international audiences then it's because of SRK. I remember growing up in the 90s and 00s in the UK and majority of the time it was only SRK films that were played on TV and if anyone was going to see a BW film in the cinema it most definitely was a SRK film, mostly his were played anyway. That is his power. Yes actors much older than SRK or his contemporaries were known to international audiences but no one had the pull like SRK and that is a fact. StarStarStar

Not his fault when people appreciate bad acting and random movements in films and think wow kya style hai and make those kind of films hits. 

Well said! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321Aamnakideewani-DZ-

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I can see that SRK is fading day by day. His movies do earn money but his choices are really bad. Dilwale, Happy New Year were crap movies and since he has done good movies/better and sensible movies in the past like JTHJ, KHNH, I feel that his recent choices have been really bad.

Audience also is giving up on his movies which is why they aren't doing good. Hope that he comes back with Raees else I can say Aamir and Salman have an upper hand now. Aamir being the best of the three Khans as his movies also make a lot of sense. 
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Are you a guy or a girl? Dont just do treadmill, do some cardio and HIIT exercises too. And dont give up too soon if you dont see results, it is always internal so it takes some time and its not always visible. You will just feel it one day when you wake up.

Im a guy or atleast thats what my drivers license says . I bench , squat , free weight and run so I feel it every morning . . Also I try to do crunches in the morning if I don't forget LOLLOL . I'll look into those other things . No im not discouraged . I just wanna drop the right amount LBS to fit into European style suits WinkWink

Edited by Maroon5.0 - 22 April 2016 at 4:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

Go to top