Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 14)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Originally posted by TheBoss

I have been working out for few years now on and off and nothing is more infuriating or deflating than seeing some kid who just walked into the gym few weeks ago looking bigger than you because of these shortcuts. And then I start seeing the side effects and just smirk. 

Forget roids

I heard on the QT that adderall helps out when you diet/workout as its an appetite suppressant . Is that true ??

Yeah its diet suppressant. But it's usually used for attention deficit along with Ritalin. Both get abused by high schoolers a lot. If you really want to diet eat small portions and drink vegetable juices and cut down on salt. These things will screw with your brain. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0pallavi25blue-ice.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Just because Fan underperformed doesn't mean it's all over for SRK. Everyone will eventually decline why just SRK?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-Rpieryroseangrybreadpallavi25Beautyful_Messblue-ice.-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Piyatrix

Tbh, SRK has been the most consistent superstar of his generation. Nobody even comes close. In terms of success rate he probably is ahead of everyone else in the history of hindi films, Rajesh Khanna probably comes close. Actor/stars like Amitabh Bachchan and SRK will go in history as the most consistent superstars for longest duration of time. 
But yes no one can hold time, like Bacchan and others Srk too will decline as leading man but he'll continue doing good roles cos he's a very good actor, and his legacy will continue to inspire whole gen of actors. 

WOWClap Clap

it reminds me chandini ,where she quotes every post and put WOW,AWW,EWW...LOL

bura mat manna..LOL

Why would I feel bad for being compared to someone I adoreLOL...instead I should say Thanku Preep jiEmbarrassed

@ Boss ji...Thanks for the info...and its scary...and is it really worth it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-RTheBoss

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yes it keeps happening every now and then but he keeps winning it back!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

"kitne aaye kitne chale gaye 25 saal se wohi khada hai jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo"-FAN

Clap

Simply the truth!

I guess some people can't digest the fact that this outsider ruled over BW for 25 years and became an overnight sensation. He is not just simply an actor nor someone who has set up a production for the heck of it but someone who actually has built up a worthwhile business and has actually added to the industry, VFX anyone. When he speaks he actually adds something to the conversation not just saying random stuff or having no idea what's going around him. He is no pseudo-intellectual like some nor is he someone who doesn't have any knowledge of the art of acting or has no idea what he is doing, the guy knows his craft and a lot more. 

If BW is known to the international audiences then it's because of SRK. I remember growing up in the 90s and 00s in the UK and majority of the time it was only SRK films that were played on TV and if anyone was going to see a BW film in the cinema it most definitely was a SRK film, mostly his were played anyway. That is his power. Yes actors much older than SRK or his contemporaries were known to international audiences but no one had the pull like SRK and that is a fact. StarStarStar

Not his fault when people appreciate bad acting and random movements in films and think wow kya style hai and make those kind of films hits. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewanipallavi25-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

I have been working out for few years now on and off and nothing is more infuriating or deflating than seeing some kid who just walked into the gym few weeks ago looking bigger than you because of these shortcuts. And then I start seeing the side effects and just smirk. 

How do they get chicken legs with hulk body Confused
I am sorry for asking all the questions but i just got the opportunity and the right person  to clear all the queries in my mind Embarrassed
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ Boss ji...Thanks for the info...and its scary...and is it really worth it?

Its a difficult question to ask. Its just like cheating in exam. And it also depends on what you are willing to risk it for.

Originally posted by angrybread

How do they get chicken legs with hulk body Confused
I am sorry for asking all the questions but i just got the opportunity and the right person  to clear all the queries in my mind Embarrassed

You get chicken legs if you dont work out on your lower body or put too much focus on your upper people often do this because most people prefer bigger arms and chest over other symmetrics. Not only it looks ridiculous but it also puts strain on your spine because your lower body isnt strong to carry that added mass. You dont just pin steroids and gain huge muscles exercise is still required. But steroids boost muscle building 10x. 
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top